I downloaded the latest version from Yoyo games, and It runs a lot better than the old version I had. I'm getting bugs, however.
1. When an ally builds an energy, the energy is the enemy color instead of the ally color.
2. Ally ships won't move from their initial teleport-in location.
3. When a player ship with the deflector equipped enters it has the piercer instead of the deflector. When the player ship enters combat the piercer turns into a deflector.
4. If I load a game just as a laser fires on the main menu the laser noise will not stop playing.
5. Sometimes in a campaign mission, when mousing over things it will list an achievement message instead of what it normally would (the Deflector one).
6. In skirmish, when mousing over enemy buildings I'll get a division by 0 error message if one of their stats has been drained.
7. If I build energy rapidly, the energy won't ever finish building. I usually have to wait until the energy bar (of the energy) is half-way before building another energy in order to avoid this.
8. No matter how many energy I build the 5th campaign mission will not complete.
9. When I enter commander mode, sometimes the enemy ships are drawn as only cores.
Edited by Copernicus, 07 May 2011 - 01:28 PM.