Photo

Super Smash Bros. Crusade - Download v.0.6!

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#1 Rugos

Rugos

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 468 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:36 AM

Note: Not sure wtf happened to the old forums, but the new one is are here: http://ssbcforum.proboards.com/

Posted Image
Official Forums: http://ssbcforum.proboards.com/

http://ssbcforum.pro...s.com/index.cgi

Download Latest Version (0.6): http://www.mediafire...7e7w92esjvizd7r
Download Music Folders: http://mediafire.com...11ce20665ee5d1c 715a41f38538f5672f1b9df (Remember you can add custom music simply by inserting the OGG file into the folder of the corresponding stage under the "music" directory!)

7-ZIP (File Extracting Program) is also necessary for extracting the files. Download here: www.7zip.org

What is Super Smash Bros. Crusade?

Super Smash Bros. Crusade is a large project built from the ground up and started by three die-hard Smash Bros. fans, Phantom7, Falcon8r, and Dr.MarioX. Our goal is to create a Smash Bros. game packed with characters and stages from the most memorable video games of all time as well as create a Smash Bros. experience that combines the greatest features that all three official Smash Bros. games have to offer.

The Development Team

Falcon8r - Programming
Phantom7 - Art and Graphics

Assistants: Dr.MarioX, Werekill

System Requirements

Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
DirectX 8 or later
DirectX 8 compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory
Pentium or equivalent processor
DirectX 8 compatible sound card
128 MB of memory or greater (noted only in official Game Maker help file documentation)
960×720 or greater screen resolution with 16-bit or 32-bit colors

Revealed Characters

Veteran Fighters (From previous Smash Bros. installments)
01. Mario
02. Donkey Kong (Incomplete)
03. Link
04. Samus Aran / Zero Suit Samus
05. Yoshi
06. Kirby
07. Fox McCloud
08. Pikachu
09. Ness
10. Captain Falcon
11. Luigi
12. Jigglypuff
13. Peach
14. Mewtwo
15. Wario
16. Meta Knight
17. Lucas
18. Lucario
19. Young Link
20. Solid Snake
21. Sonic the Hedgehog

New Fighters (Crusade Exclusive)
22. Toad
23. Ridley (Incomplete)
24. Krystal
25. Waliugi
26. Saki Amamiya
27. Rosalina
28. Mach Rider
29. Tails
30. Ryu
31. Ristar
32. Bomberman
33. Knuckles
34. Mega Man
35. Goku

FAQs
What types of / How many characters will be included in this game? -- We have quite a lengthy list of fighters (min. 60 - 70 max. 80. We're shooting for 80. Don't worry; we can handle it. Characters don't require as much space as they may seem to). There will be plenty of 3rd parties and new representatives from Nintendo games, along with a bonus -- 1 4th party (not originally from a video game series) representative that appears frequently in video games, and that is Goku.

What types of / How many stages are in this game? -- We also have quite a long stage list (app. 60-65) that includes a great variety of past (64, Melee, and Brawl) and original stages. We will announce them as we go along, similar to what Sakurai did on the Smash Bros Dojo.

Will this game include and Online Play feature? -- Probably, but no one knows for sure at this point. We may try, but we don't know any simple way to program that for sure...

How many hours a day does the team work on the game? -- We actually don't have a set number of hours per day. We work often, and when we are not busy with other things.

Which Smash Bros. game is SSBC going to resemble the most? -- It is going to have sort of a feel similar to SSB64 and Brawl, but it will include more various features from Brawl. It's hard to say for sure, because the style of play will be very original. I can say this, though: As far as physics go, it will be more like Brawl than Melee.

What resolution does SSBC run in? 960 x 720. However, we do have plans for making an HD version of the game that will run in 1280 x 720.

Will there be NASL in SSBC? Edges have a significant sweetspot area around them, mainly implemented to help out characters with shorter horizontal recovery. The sweetspot is approximately the size of Kirby's body. Also, note that you will auto-grab an edge if you walk off or roll off of it while DI'ing toward the stage.

Lol can I do SHDJCFFL in SSBC? Uhhh, not exactly, but I'll tell you this. Double jumps can be short-hopped. There is fast-falling, but it doesn't cancel upwards momentum. There's no L-canceling, though. Some moves will autocancel in their last few frames.

Will there be [LOLrandom mehanic from other game series]? Mostly, the answer here is no. The game will have the mechanisms present in SSBB, for the most part.

How many moves do characters have? Here is a full list:
Jab
Forward, Up, and Down Tilts
Dash Attack
Nair, Fair, Bair, Uair, and Dair
Forward, Up, and Down Smashes
Grab
Forward, Back, Up, and Down Throws
Neutral B
Side B and Smash B (on some characters, such as Samus and Ryu)
Up B (and Smash Up B on few characters)
Down B
Edge Recovery Attack
Final Smash(es)

Examples of Smash B vs Side B - Samus Super Missiles vs. Homing Missiles, Ryu's EX Hurricane Kick vs. normal Hurricane Kick

How much Hitstun will attacks cause? There is not much more stun than Brawl, and it depends heavily on the attack being used. Also, throws have an intrinsic 3 extra stun frames which is just enough to allow some combos to occur. Many attacks have extra inherent hitstun, like Snake's Knee and Ryu's Down Tilt, but most normal attacks do not have much. So, for instance, Up Tilt juggling with Mario is mostly dependent on your opponent's failure to escape. This is not to say there are no true combos; in fact, every character in the game so far has at least two true attack strings that occur at specific damage percents. This game is not too combo-heavy, but it has a few. However, there is a combo-counter that lets you know when you successfully perform an attack string.

Are there Final Smashes / How do they work? Well, you have a Smash Gauge below your character's percent monitor on the screen, and this gauge fills up as you pound the living tar out of your enemies. It also fills up a little bit when you take damage, as well. When it's full, it will turn white and say ("FINAL SMASH!") That's your chance to pull out all the stops and unleash your character's ultimate attack. You can even adjust the amount of power the gauge will take to fill up in the VS Settings. The default is 200, but you can go as low as 50 and as high as 1000. 50 is a little ridiculous, though, so use wisely.

Is this a Flash game? Nope. We use Game Maker 7 Pro, for specific reasons, like ease of programming and knowledge of the GM language.

Will there be Mac Versions? Probably, but it may be a while before that's possible. As Windows (and Lynux) users, we'll have to get our hands on a Mac somehow in order to do that.

How can I insert my own music into the game? Simply insert an OGG Vorbis (Must be a .ogg) audio file into the SSBC/music/(stage name) folder. The audio file will play at the stage that corresponds to the folder you inserted it in (obviously). The game will display the name of the file - without the extension - at the beginning of a match. You can insert multiple files, and they will be selected randomly during gameplay.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Screenies!!

THESE ARE OLD, THEY ARE FROM V3.1, AND V0.6 SUPERCEDES AND IS MORE COOLIO THEN 3.1

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Rugos, 21 May 2011 - 03:33 AM.

#2 Drathro

Drathro

GMC Member

• 891 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 07:33 AM

Very good so far! But I do have a couple of complaints: 1.) controls. They are too difficult for me to figure out... Could you try a more.. common control scheme??? 2.) Currently, with the control scheme as it is... the bot is waaaay too hard... I can't properly fight it, and it makes flawless combos off of me as I helplessy try to find where the jump button is... But other than that, great sound and graphics, this could go very far!

#3 Tobias(NL)

Tobias(NL)

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 886 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:06 AM

Eh man, I've just tested your game and I have to say it's quite freakin' awesome.
I played it against my little bro, and I also did a few rounds versus the AI wich was quite clever and well programmed, kudos on that.

The gameplay is almost the same as the original, which is a very big plus.
Sounds were good aswell, and the maps you could play in were pretty good (although the graphical style of the maps were a little off).
Furthermore your menu was super slick, only thing I did not like was the 'choose your character button which you have to drag', that button was somewhat tiny so it didn't work as smooth as on the wii or gamecube, perhaps making the mask a little bigger would solve the problem?

And well yeah, you used character GFX from various games, like marvel vs capcom, and because of that some characters did not seem to fit.
Anyway, I really did not care since the gameplay was very solid (I only hoped megaman would be stronger, he kinda sucked hehe).

My favourite character would be Goku, he is one tough nut haha, maby a little too tough tho.
Goodluck pal.
TobiasNL

As Dratho mentioned; The controls are indeed a little hard to master... maby trying to simplify things would help. and gamepad support would be great aswell (or include a JoyToKey program).

Edited by Tobias(NL), 11 September 2010 - 09:59 PM.

#4 yoyo10

yoyo10

GMC Member

• 17 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:07 AM

Very good so far! But I do have a couple of complaints: 1.) controls. They are too difficult for me to figure out... Could you try a more.. common control scheme??? 2.) Currently, with the control scheme as it is... the bot is waaaay too hard... I can't properly fight it, and it makes flawless combos off of me as I helplessy try to find where the jump button is... But other than that, great sound and graphics, this could go very far!

1.Try changing the controls in the options menu.
2.Did you try lowering the AI level?

Edited by yoyo10, 11 September 2010 - 08:09 AM.

#5 Doctor Phileas Fragg

Doctor Phileas Fragg

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:20 AM

This thing does not run well on older machines - I saw the title screen exactly 8 seconds after I heard the announcer. But it is otherwise impressive. Going in, I thought the second player was going to be an absentee human but then it started kicking me in the ribs. Great job on the cpu.

I adjusted the controls so that up is also jump, but that presents challenges at the selection screen. It should be built in.

And as a matter of personal taste, Goku can piss off. He's not a video game character and there are already eleventy billion Dragonball Z fighting games for every platform.

I got this error fighting Pikachu as Samus - I didn't see what he did, because I hear things a lot sooner than I see them:

for object obj_bloomer:

Trying to use non-existing surface.

And also you left some hidden files in your music folder.

#6 Rugos

Rugos

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 468 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:35 PM

@Everyone who sais controls suck: Don't blame me, blame falcon (and his stupid controls), and the fact that the options menu dosen't appeal to menu of you. You can change the controls there.

I adjusted the controls so that up is also jump, but that presents challenges at the selection screen. It should be built in.

for object obj_bloomer:

I gt that error all the time, but nobody else seems to (?) Report it here:Clicky

Change p2 Controls... I assume you are using WASD? Change p2 controls so W isn't used.

THIS IS NOT MY GAME!!! TO THANK THE MAKERS OF THIS GAME, GO TO THE FORUMS, SIGN UP, AND START POSTING THANKS!!

Gouk is the only 4 party character, don't worry. I hate him two, he's to easy to win with....

Complain abut him here: http://ssbc.motionsforum.com/goku-f31/ < Not many recent posts, but that's cuz everyone's waiting for saki.

Edited by Rugos, 11 September 2010 - 02:49 PM.

#7 falcon88

falcon88

GMC Member

• 31 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:43 PM

@Everyone who sais controls suck: Don't blame me, blame falcon (and his stupid controls), and the fact that the options menu dosen't appeal to menu of you. You can change the controls there.

for object obj_bloomer:

I gt that error all the time, but nobody else seems to (?) Report it here:Clicky

Change p2 Controls... I assume you are using WASD? Change p2 controls so W isn't used.

THIS IS NOT MY GAME!!! TO THANK THE MAKERS OF THIS GAME, GO TO THE FORUMS, SIGN UP, AND START POSTING THANKS!!

Gouk is the only 4 party character, don't worry. I hate him two, he's to easy to win with....

Complain abut him here: http://ssbc.motionsforum.com/goku-f31/ < Not many recent posts, but that's cuz everyone's waiting for saki.

Note the System Requirements:

DirectX 8 or later
DirectX 8 compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory

If you don't have a graphics card, you will get this error. I have uploaded a patch to fix this, but some other bugs arose in it, so I might just recommend waiting for another one.

#8 Rugos

Rugos

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 468 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:35 PM

Gah, this is an awesome game... why is noone posting?

#9 tbpb2010

tbpb2010

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:28 AM

Hi Rugos, I guess I'll break the ice by saying that the file size for this game would've made me have a heart attack if I were still using my old 230kbps internet connection, but luckily I'm in a place that has a standard 10mbps via lan yet this game still took some time to download. That file size is obviously going to be a turn off for many people and chances are you won't be getting many satisfied fans/thread-posters until the word gets out how FREAKIN AWESOME THIS GAME IS!!!!!! XD I must say this has got to be one of THE MOST ambitious projects I've seen yet! With the buttload of characters soon to be and the variety of fields to play on, this definately has the potential to be one of the most expansive SSM fan games to date! CONGRATS TO THE FOLKS WHO ARE PUTTING THEIR HARD WORK, EFFORT, AND TIME INTO THIS PROJECT!!!;) Of course since this game is still a WIP there's definately going to be an increase in that file size....hopefully the folks behind this project will do a few tweaks on graphics, music, and other space consuming resources to whittle down that file size.

There's also a couple of suggestions I have in mind and please remember THEY ARE SUGGESTIONS NOT ORDERS, I understand that tweaking the game at such an advanced stage can be extremely time consuming and troublesome (I know from experience :))
1.) I've already seen that issues have been stated about the control scheme. I'm well aware that the player can define his\her controls manually but this is more of a game mechanics suggestion vs. an input suggestion. To whoever is over the input's code, try doing a much simpler control scheme. One of the charms about SSB is it's simple control scheme anyone can grasp. My suggestion is that you have 4 basic inputs: direction(which would be the up, down, left, and right commands), strong attack, weak attack, and block(although strong + weak would make a decent block too). In every SSB game, these 4 inputs were the foundation for every move in the game. The only issue for doing this on the keyboard is the "TAP" technique on the analog stick. I think the direction key should be pressed twice to mimick this "TAP" effect. If you ever played Kirby's Adventure on NES, I'd say that's a pretty decent example on how tapping the direction to dash is well implemented. "SMASHING" should be based on "TAP" + attack button. The grab would simply be weak attack + block or "TAP" + block like in the regular game.
2.) This has already been said directly but I'm for it so I'm saying it to. JUMP should be UP DIRECTION case closed.
3.) For some of the stages the parts that are solid platforms/ground vs parts that are actual backgrounds should be distinct colors from one another (or at least diffent shades). I noticed some stages do this while some stages like PEACH'S CASTLE and ONETT tend to have some areas that look solid but aren't.

Sorry if that's alot to read, I guess I just had a lot to say. :) But makers, please continue this project and finish it, the final project will definately have a strong mark in GM history and fan game history. Also, I want to know is this meant to be a direct SSB clone or is game going to have its own twist to the infamous SSB setup? Thanks for reading my post! ^_^

#10 not_patrick

not_patrick

GMC Member

• 201 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 06:13 AM

Any reason this is called Crusade? I'm assuming this game does not revolve around a war over holy grounds, or some struggle towards a worthy cause. Seems to me like a smash brother's fan game. You might want to double check your nearest dictionary if you think crusade is interchangeable with "Brawl" or "Melee". I'm not offended or anything though. This is just blatantly incorrect.

#11 tbpb2010

tbpb2010

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:16 PM

Any reason this is called Crusade? I'm assuming this game does not revolve around a war over holy grounds, or some struggle towards a worthy cause. Seems to me like a smash brother's fan game. You might want to double check your nearest dictionary if you think crusade is interchangeable with "Brawl" or "Melee". I'm not offended or anything though. This is just blatantly incorrect.

Crusade can also mean an aggressive type of movement in support of ideas or beliefs (not necessarily biblical). OH!! Are the characters in this game going to have their own backstories and are fighting for their own personal causes and their stories progress as you get further in the game? *fingers crossed*

#12 Rugos

Rugos

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 468 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:31 AM

@tbpb: Changing he control scheme would be impossiblle without rewriting the whole game (>.>), but I understand you concern. To make suggestions, go and join the ssbc forums!
@not_patrick: I don't actually know. I think Phantom just chose the first "fight" word that came to mind.

#13 Doctor Phileas Fragg

Doctor Phileas Fragg

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:50 AM

Maybe you guys should rewrite the engine, it seems like a real memory hog.

Unrelatedly and unimportantly, Super Smash Bros. Brawl hacking is advanced by now. I've been fooling around with a tool called BrawlBox that views 3D models from the game, and if you guys could be arsed maybe you can use it to create sprites for your Crusade?

Posted Image

You might consider it a hassle though. A little detailing and frame cutting might be required, some characters may be more trouble than they're worth, and you'd have to get the model files from the game disk.

But anyway, whee! Lookit Samus run!

#14 falcon88

falcon88

GMC Member

• 31 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:56 PM

Hi Rugos, I guess I'll break the ice by saying that the file size for this game would've made me have a heart attack if I were still using my old 230kbps internet connection, but luckily I'm in a place that has a standard 10mbps via lan yet this game still took some time to download. That file size is obviously going to be a turn off for many people and chances are you won't be getting many satisfied fans/thread-posters until the word gets out how FREAKIN AWESOME THIS GAME IS!!!!!! XD I must say this has got to be one of THE MOST ambitious projects I've seen yet! With the buttload of characters soon to be and the variety of fields to play on, this definately has the potential to be one of the most expansive SSM fan games to date! CONGRATS TO THE FOLKS WHO ARE PUTTING THEIR HARD WORK, EFFORT, AND TIME INTO THIS PROJECT!!!;) Of course since this game is still a WIP there's definately going to be an increase in that file size....hopefully the folks behind this project will do a few tweaks on graphics, music, and other space consuming resources to whittle down that file size.

There's also a couple of suggestions I have in mind and please remember THEY ARE SUGGESTIONS NOT ORDERS, I understand that tweaking the game at such an advanced stage can be extremely time consuming and troublesome (I know from experience :))
1.) I've already seen that issues have been stated about the control scheme. I'm well aware that the player can define his\her controls manually but this is more of a game mechanics suggestion vs. an input suggestion. To whoever is over the input's code, try doing a much simpler control scheme. One of the charms about SSB is it's simple control scheme anyone can grasp. My suggestion is that you have 4 basic inputs: direction(which would be the up, down, left, and right commands), strong attack, weak attack, and block(although strong + weak would make a decent block too). In every SSB game, these 4 inputs were the foundation for every move in the game. The only issue for doing this on the keyboard is the "TAP" technique on the analog stick. I think the direction key should be pressed twice to mimick this "TAP" effect. If you ever played Kirby's Adventure on NES, I'd say that's a pretty decent example on how tapping the direction to dash is well implemented. "SMASHING" should be based on "TAP" + attack button. The grab would simply be weak attack + block or "TAP" + block like in the regular game.
2.) This has already been said directly but I'm for it so I'm saying it to. JUMP should be UP DIRECTION case closed.
3.) For some of the stages the parts that are solid platforms/ground vs parts that are actual backgrounds should be distinct colors from one another (or at least diffent shades). I noticed some stages do this while some stages like PEACH'S CASTLE and ONETT tend to have some areas that look solid but aren't.

Sorry if that's alot to read, I guess I just had a lot to say. :) But makers, please continue this project and finish it, the final project will definately have a strong mark in GM history and fan game history. Also, I want to know is this meant to be a direct SSB clone or is game going to have its own twist to the infamous SSB setup? Thanks for reading my post! ^_^

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I may not have started this thread, but I am one of the main developers of the game and am in charge, mainly, of designing the characters.

FYI, you CAN have Up as jump. Just set it that way in the control setup.

<sigh> We tried to make the stuff at Peach's Castle darker, but it looked really weird, trust me.

But I don't really understand what you mean about Strong and Weak attack. I mean, we have the "A" button equivalent (Standard Attack) and "B" (Special Move). Also, I might add that I normall only play with four button types: move, attack, special, and shield. You can grab with shield+attack, and you can do Smash attacks by Tapping a direction + standard attack. You don't necessarily have to use the Smash button or Grab button to perform those motions. The extra buttons are just there for convenience.

#15 falcon88

falcon88

GMC Member

• 31 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:58 PM

Crusade can also mean an aggressive type of movement in support of ideas or beliefs (not necessarily biblical). OH!! Are the characters in this game going to have their own backstories and are fighting for their own personal causes and their stories progress as you get further in the game? *fingers crossed*

Eh, I wish. There might some unique character-related things about Adventure Mode, but that's all I can say.

#16 falcon88

falcon88

GMC Member

• 31 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:02 PM

Unrelatedly and unimportantly, Super Smash Bros. Brawl hacking is advanced by now. I've been fooling around with a tool called BrawlBox that views 3D models from the game, and if you guys could be arsed maybe you can use it to create sprites for your Crusade?

Posted Image

You might consider it a hassle though. A little detailing and frame cutting might be required, some characters may be more trouble than they're worth, and you'd have to get the model files from the game disk.

lol Awesome! Samus would be my fave character if she looked like that in our game.

Hmm... Rewriting the engine? Idk. I have been thinking about it, but you have to understand we've been working on it for about a year, so I feel like rewriting it now would be a bad idea. Too much progress would be lost. Not to mention, we already have started over from a previous engine (attempt). I am trying my best to help lower memory usage - I use CleanMem, and I always delete unused sprites afterwards, and I try to limite the size audio files as well. However, this is a Smash Bros. game, so to be completely honest, memory usage is less important than making the game as impressive-looking and fun as possible.

#17 Rugos

Rugos

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 468 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:49 PM

Posted Image

lol Awesome! Samus would be my fave character if she looked like that in our game.

Hmm... Rewriting the engine? Idk. I have been thinking about it, but you have to understand we've been working on it for about a year, so I feel like rewriting it now would be a bad idea. Too much progress would be lost. Not to mention, we already have started over from a previous engine (attempt). I am trying my best to help lower memory usage - I use CleanMem, and I always delete unused sprites afterwards, and I try to limite the size audio files as well. However, this is a Smash Bros. game, so to be completely honest, memory usage is less important than making the game as impressive-looking and fun as possible.

Hear, hear!

edit: typo.

Edited by Rugos, 14 September 2010 - 09:40 PM.

#18 Doctor Phileas Fragg

Doctor Phileas Fragg

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:10 PM

I only complain about the engine's efficiency because the game runs so horribly slowly on my computer. Conversely, the original Nintendo 64 Super Smash Bros. runs at full speed on my computer, and that's terrible.

#19 Rugos

Rugos

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 468 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:45 PM

Bah, blame Gm and it's memory hoggy-ness.

#20 phantomHP

phantomHP

GMC Member

• 38 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:11 PM

works great on my comp and it isn't even made to play games.

The game looks great, the game feels great. It truly does feel like a super smash bros game. being a graphics artist, I really like the animations I see, and the game is surprisingly low on glitches. I personally can't believe you accomplished this on GM. Saying as how I know so little about programming that isn't saying much. Keep up the good work!!

#21 Rugos

Rugos

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 468 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:23 PM

I;ve seen the gmk, and trust me - it is a large and complexly made game. the physics and amount of work put into it are amazing.

#22 Rugos

Rugos

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 468 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:27 PM

@ Any spriters out there: SSBC needs more spriters! Make some good sprites, go to the forums and you'll get your name in the credits.

#23 phantomHP

phantomHP

GMC Member

• 38 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:59 PM

I'm a spriter, I'll check it out.

#24 Rugos

Rugos

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 468 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:57 PM

^^

#25 phantomHP

phantomHP

GMC Member

• 38 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:30 PM

just tell me what you need help with and I'll try my best, made myself an account on your forum 'PHantomHP'.

#26 Rugos

Rugos

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 468 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:43 AM

just tell me what you need help with and I'll try my best, made myself an account on your forum 'PHantomHP'.

PM Falcon8r on the SSBC forum, he'll tell you, but give examples of your work.

#27 falcon88

falcon88

GMC Member

• 31 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 03:16 PM

PM Falcon8r on the SSBC forum, he'll tell you, but give examples of your work.

I got his PM and I gotta say, his work is legit.

#28 Rugos

Rugos

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 468 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:06 PM

Can I see?

#29 yoyo10

yoyo10

GMC Member

• 17 posts