• 34 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 05:07 PM

Posted Image

Game Category: Strategy, Arcade

Link to the game

Pictures:

Posted Image

Description:

!--/ The online highscore is currently unavailable! Everybody who can and wants to help me hosting it can contact me per e-mail: nmkid@gmx.net Or via Skype: codenameteehee /--!

Some evil hackers programmed a bad virus programm. It moves through holes in the security system and confuses every antivirus programm. Everyone, except to you! You are an artifical intelligence, an AI. You see what happens in a computer, and what no human is allowed to see. Your intelligence is higher, greater and better than the virus ones. Your goal is to stop the virus whhich is programmed to destroy the whole internet. Everybody knows that electricity moves from one position to another. But they don't know why: They want to escape! The human produces more and more electricity, which is only used to fly a long way and die. They are running away like lemmings. If the electricity gets stopped on his way, it can't die. That means that it will get more and more on one position. The virus concentrates it's power to stop electricity, and overcharge it. This overcharge makes the electricity damage you if you hit any of them. Now you have to stop the virus and rescue the internet, before the virus overcharges everything. This would lead to terrible things - which nobody wants to imagine!

Edited by Theisco, 03 September 2010 - 10:05 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Keiferr

Keiferr

iProgram

• 378 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:20 PM

It took a bit to get a hang of it, but I ended up liking it. I think my final score was like 3400.

You should put more instructions in-game because I didn't bother reading your post. It took me a couple plays to realize that I couldn't touch the yellow things either.

What I like is that the game forces you to create your own little safety field of mines around you, so you feel as if you have a place in the little game world. I would suggest scaling the difficulty as time goes on.

#3 Theisco

Theisco

GMC Member

• 34 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:54 PM

It took a bit to get a hang of it, but I ended up liking it. I think my final score was like 3400.

You should put more instructions in-game because I didn't bother reading your post. It took me a couple plays to realize that I couldn't touch the yellow things either.

What I like is that the game forces you to create your own little safety field of mines around you, so you feel as if you have a place in the little game world. I would suggest scaling the difficulty as time goes on.

Well, if you start the game, it shows an game information. There everything is written how to play. And the interface is also explained. But it's just an WIP, and I will make a tutorial for the beginning of the story. A shop is also planned, where you can buy stuff with money you earned in story mode. And thanks for the comment. ^^

PS: The game gets already more difficult at time, because the enemies do more damage over time. But I thought of making them more fast and let them shoot something etc.

Edited by Theisco, 28 August 2010 - 09:15 PM.

Posted Image

#4 Theisco

Theisco

GMC Member

• 34 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:36 AM

New Version Online

New version contains:

• New interface
  • Ammo regenerates every second
  • Mines and rockets need more ammo (mines 10,rockets 5)
  • There's now an effect if you stop the time

Here are three new screenshots which are now displayed instead of the old ones.

Avoiding Viruses
Time Stop
Getting Hit

Posted Image

#5 Theisco

Theisco

GMC Member

• 34 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:10 PM

-UPDATE-

• New story
  • New interface
  • New controls
  • New graphics
  • New ingame music
  • Added a help button in the menu
  • Updated first post

Have fun and good luck. :D

Posted Image

#6 Theisco

Theisco

GMC Member

• 34 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:33 PM

Is my game such as bad that nobody but Keiferr replys to it?

Posted Image

#7 lnn8v6

lnn8v6

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:02 PM

I think this community is either really small or too lazy to say stuff. I posted a game yesterday and got zero replies. Go figure.

#8 tenisplayer

tenisplayer

GMC Member

• 24 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:52 PM

i play your game again and its still to hard for me maybe my mouse configuration its to fast, but i lost extremely fast..