- Make your model in Model Creator, and export it to an OBJ mesh
- Import the OBJ mesh into Misfit Model 3D (check Smoothing MD2 Models)
- If you know how, you can animate your mesh in it (Misfit Model 3D Animation Documentation)
- If you animated your mesh, make sure it is Converted to Frame Animation (in case you animated it with Bone animation)
- Export your mesh to a MD2
3d Importing Example
- Look at my 3d Importing example.
- Make sure the normals script is called before importing the MD2
- run the importMD2 script to import the mesh
Smoothing MD2 Models:
This technique is called gouraud shading, it changes the direction of Vertex Normals to change the polygons shading.
Select all Verticies of your mesh
Edited by orange451, 20 July 2010 - 01:53 AM.