Changes Screen Resolution: No
Multiplayer: No
Download Link:
Trailer:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tnlqauf7tSA

Screenshots:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The Story:
Plankton has harnessed the power of the Magic Pencil, creating an army of doodle minions and brainwashing SpongeBob's friends with four corrupted Special Doodles. In retaliation, SpongeBob revives his old nemesis, DoodleBob, who is now reformed of his evil ways. With the Magic Pencil as his only weapon, it's up to DoodleBob to stop Plan Z Version 186 and save SpongeBob's friends!

I made this game as a Christmas present for my little brother in 2008 (when he was 10), and now I'm finally releasing it so everyone else can play it! All the graphics (except for the Magic Pencil itself) are homemade, and the music is taken from various Capcom, Sega, and Nintendo games. Keep an eye out for the Mega Man and Sonic parodies I tossed in!

The game is pretty easy to beat, but it's fun to use the Magic Pencil in different ways! Will you draw cages to trap your enemies, or erase your foes from existence? Will you travel through each level the ol' fashioned way, or draw new paths to make your journey easier? Use your imagination! :D

UPDATE: This game was featured in the July 2010 issue of Game Maker's Digest!

Edited by TechnoSuperguy, 12 July 2010 - 01:37 PM.

#2 skunkchop

skunkchop

GMC Member

• 381 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:19 PM

Wow, that looks fun. Too bad I'm on a touchpad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users