- Title: Getting Game Maker Support for the Ogmo Editor
- Description: This teaches you how to load files created by Matt Thorson's Ogmo Editor. In addition it teaches you basic xml structure
- GM Version: Tutorial teaches to work in any version, but the example is in GM8
- Registered: Yes
- File Type: Tutorial: .html / Example: .zip
- File Size: 39.20KB
- File Link: Tutorial: Visit / Example: Download
The Ogmo Editor is a great freelance tool developed by Matt Thorson, the creater of the Jumper series (hence, Ogmo!) It's a neat, organized visual level editor that's very customizable and incredibly useful. It's still not completed, but that doesn't stop it from being great! Visit the website and give it a try, you won't be disappointed!
OGMO EDITOR WEBSITE
This requires the use of the gmXML extension by Shiny. I have included it in the .zip, just in case you don't already have it.
Edited by brod, 11 August 2011 - 09:00 PM.