This is a set of three templates [or engines?] that can be used to create an one script game
without the hassle of dealing with things such as screen refreshing, io handling, and error
handling. With these templates you can immediately start coding your game. A Registered
Version of Game Maker is required to use these templates. Credit is required for .exes.
Credit is also required in .gmks if you remove my name from the comments. In either case
give credit to Marcus 'Margoose' Winslow. For more information view the
README file in the .zip file.
* A simple "snake" game example has been included for each template (created by me) for learning purposes
* Uses surfaces for screen refreshing
* Each template varies on OSG strictness
* Uses game exit error handling techniques
* Code is well commented and very expandable based on varying needs
Edited by margoose, 18 February 2010 - 06:24 AM.