- Title: String distortion example
- Description: Add great effects to strings, by moving the letters around at will
- GM Version: GM8.1 - The code should work on GM7 and probably GM6, but it's saved in GM8.1 The separate versions (by themselves) are GM8 files
- Registered: Version 2 and 3 are, but Version 1 is not
- File Type: .gmk and .exe (for those without gm8)
- File Size: 32KB
- File Link: .gmk .exe
Please reply if you download this!
This example shows an interesting effect that I've named "string distortion". Basically, it splits up a string into separate characters, which are then able to be manipulated individually. This allows for some weird and wonderful effects. Try them out!
I've compiled the three versions into one file, so you can see all the different effects without having to download each version separately. It's very simple to use. Click on which version you'd like to see and press Escape to go back to the menu. Each example tells you what controls you can use.
The posts related to each separate version are listed below:
String Distortion Version 3
String Distortion Version 2
String Distortion Version 1:
Edited by Dark Matter, 06 August 2011 - 11:56 AM.