Scrip is a extension designed to ease creating an in-game console (such as that used by fallout 3).
What Scrip does is take a command given to it, format its arguments and calls the assigned script for that command.
It was designed without a GUI so that you the developer could build one to exactly meet your needs.
By using scrip you can safely allow others to interact with your scripts, without fear of them accidently calling ones you don't want.
- scrip_add() - Add a command to scrip
- scrip_del() - Delete a command
- scrip_exists() - Check a command exists
- scrip_read() - Read a internal script for scrip commands
- scrip_run() - Execute a file with scrip commands
- scrip_execute() - Execute a scrip command.
Contained .gmk is GM8 one, Sorry but i don't have GM7, if someone wants to recode it to gm7 i'd be very grateful.
.gex should however work with GM7/8.