• 180 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:57 AM

Cursed

Posted Image
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3

Download here
or Instant Play here.

Cursed is a puzzle game in which you fight through a witch's castle to free yourself from her curse. Puzzles include the classic block pushing scenarios, enemy dodging and a unique potion system with varying effects on your character. There are over 30 levels including 4 challenging bosses. Good Luck! Please leave feedback and criticism (Anything, please!) below.

Edited by Steve III, 22 January 2010 - 03:01 AM.

Cursed
Can you save your soul?

#2 queviltai

queviltai

Cat

• GMC Member
  • 445 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:05 AM

The screenshot links are broken

#3 Steve III

Steve III

GMC Member

• 180 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:10 AM

Hmm they're all working on my end.
Cursed
Can you save your soul?

#4 josh462365

josh462365

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 845 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:47 PM

Overall: 2/5 - Once you get over the absence of quality images, and focus on the game play, it is a fun and challenging game. The levels progress in difficulty steadily, and new obstacles keep you thinking. However, like a lot of GM games out there the resources in the game all but kill it.

Gameplay: 3/5 - Surprisingly enough there are tons of different challenging elements that you encounter along your way.

Music: 1/5 - Far too repetitive..I did notice a change here and there, but it just wasn't enough.

GFX: 1/5 - They really need to be redone.

Story: 3/5 - The little opening scene is the only thing that made me try the game out because of the poor gfx..

Thank you for posting this game!

#5 Steve III

Steve III

GMC Member

• 180 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:09 AM

Thank you, josh, for that review, glad you liked it. :D My apologies for the poor graphics and music, but you liked the story? Did you finish the whole thing? Hope you enjoyed the final boss if you did. ;) I had fun engineering the witch, took me a while to beat it myself! ><
Cursed
Can you save your soul?