- Game Name: Phystris
- Licensing: FREEWARE (
- Category: Arcade, puzzle/action.
- File Size: 19 MB
- GM Version: Game Maker 6.1 Vista/7-converted and patched with AntiDec
- Windows Vista/7 Compatible!
- Screen Resolution: 640 x 480
- Changes Screen Resolution: Depending of User settings. Default: NO!
- Mulitplayer: no
- Download Link: Installer [recommended] (The ZIP version MAY NOT work on Vista/7, especally with the activation! It failed at all tests. That is, I use Windows 7 features like VirtualStore. PhysTris is not one-exe-file game. Also it does use some redistributables because of the DLL software prerequirements. If you are expert GM user, you know that if game uses external files AND DLLs it just may NOT work as expected on Vista/7 That is the reason with the installer only version)
- Screenshots: Here
- Videos: YouTube
PhysTris is a physics-based puzzle/action innovative game, where your aim is to score as many points as possible, playing at game modes like Lines Out, Color lines and so on. The falling pieces are physically simulated, giving you completely new degree of experience in this genre.
You click, then the blocks fall, and if there is a combination, it disappears. All above it falls down, physically. This way you can create combos and chains, scoring more points than the normal.
There are several play modes, all with different rules:
- In Mission mode your aim is to complete each mission in three mission packs: easy, medium and hard.
- In Lines Out mode, your aim is to make full lines horizontally. They will then disappear and all above them will fall down.
- In Color Lines mode, you must make same-colored horizontal or vertical lines, that will disappear.
- In Color Areas mode you should place figures in same color next to each other to make as big as possible color zones each from same color that will disappear.
Items exist to make your game more easy or more hard. There are several types of different items that do very different things.
Visit the game site here
Edited by petersvp, 21 April 2012 - 03:55 PM.