- Title: Realtime Dynamic Fog
- Description: Fog which changes just like real fog with various settings to customize.
- GM Version: GM7
- Registered: Yes, pro only.
- File Type: .gmk and .exe
- File Size: 337.55 KB and 2.53 MB
- File Link: .gmk .exe
There are 4 ways of creating fog:
- Create a massive animated fog sprite which takes up a lot of RAM and hard drive and brings down your fps to a crawl.
- Cover the screen in a solid translucent color.
- Have a single static fog sprite.
- Have multiple layers of a single fog sprite which moves around randomly.
A - Change the rate at which the direction of the layers' shifting changes
C - Change the color of the fog
D - Change the density of the fog
L - Change how many layers of fog are used
S - Change the speed with which the fog layers shift around
Click and drag - Change the wind speed and direction
It looks much better when actually running.
Edited by petenka, 21 November 2009 - 04:54 PM.