By Glen Huff
To download visit this link: Savage Defense 3
In this game you defend your castle from raging beasts by forming a defense using various turrets in which you build and upgrade using money obtained by killing the attacking creatures. Survive all the waves and you'll find yourself victorious.
- New features added to V3:
- Healing turrets
- Health bars (To keep track of allys health and watch enemies health)
- Fast forward button (Increases the speed of everything by 100%)
- Hotkeys (Quick summoning and upgrading. Use number 1-9 on the keyboard)
- New turret designs (More detailed, colorful, and professional)
- Surface based terrain (Looks Smooth)
- Turrets now have stands (No more floating.)
- Everything is left click (no more confusing left click button + right click to place on field)
- More detailed tooltip. (Describes what each turret is useful for.)
- Main menu (There wasn't one)
- Boss and dragon warnings (players are warned about the dragons 5 waves before they arrive. Gives them time to get an air defense)
- Tutorial (For new players)
- AI (Enemies can dodge bullets every once in awhile)
- Holy damage (healing turrets)
- Timed upgrades and turret building
- Enemy information. (Weaknesses, strength, health, etc...)
- Major Glitches that have been fixed (not naming all the minor stuff... too many):
- Stacking turrets
- Buttons not responding
- Upgrading units passed level 4
- Upgrading multiple units for the price of one upgrade
- Performance optimization:
- Better fps average (note that the screenshot above was taken before some crucial glitches were fixed. Disregard the frame rate)
- Adding a quality control (turns on/off surface terrain and other high resourceful features.)
- Fixed FMOD glitches, it shouldn't lag the game anymore
- Loading hasn't changed much, even with the new content. It loads at decent speeds.
- There's less turrets on the screen, which cuts down the fps later in the game where we could have about 20 turrets scattered around the place.
- icuurd12b42 - GM FMOD sound system
- Mordi - Professional menu system
Once again, to download visit this link: Savage Defense 3
Report glitches if you find any.
Edited by Glen, 06 October 2010 - 12:24 PM.