Photo

Cage Match 217

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

Poll: Cage Match 217 (73 member(s) have cast votes)

Please choose...

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 PlasticineGuy

PlasticineGuy

GMC Member

• 2384 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:15 PM

In the end, due to the names of the creators, I must say that both are mediocre games.

...what?

Anyway, I have to say Beacon. While it was a little slow, the contender had a ridiculously slow speed, an unfinished look and a really annoying and frustrating game style.

Edited by PlasticineGuy, 29 September 2009 - 01:16 PM.

#32 Syphilis

Syphilis

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 127 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 30 September 2009 - 03:46 AM

Beacon. Awesome awesome awesome ending. Possibly the best I've seen in a gm game. I loved it. Made me wonder what 96 hours could have done. My only quarrel is that the "death" notes take a bit long to fade in and fade out making each death really really painful. But I also understand that there need to make a smooth transition in order to preserve the suspenseful yet smooth atmosphere of the game.

The Most Annoying was really quite funny at first, but it was just too annoying. I couldn't bring myself to make it past the first level.

#33 jalb

jalb

Joshua Brookover

• GMC Member
  • 629 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 30 September 2009 - 05:49 AM

I vote Beacon. TWMAG was just a bunch of traps that you had to play through the level 50 times to realize where they all are, I didn't bother even completing the first level for that very reason.

#34 AlexAR

AlexAR

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 173 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:13 PM

Not thrilled with either game really. Beacon has very weak game-play and is more art than game. And the other game lives up to its name too well. I voted for Beacon simply because more work was involved in making that, or at least it seems that way.

#35 ramses12

ramses12

• GMC Member
  • 5769 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 04 October 2009 - 09:57 AM

I vote Beacon. It has a professional look and it's generally better than just a simple following game. The Most Annoying is not at all annoying, rather boring. I've player first 3 levels and quit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users