This was mostly a learning excercise for me to learn some code but I decided to make it in to a game rather than random code and release it as a work in progress. All current graphics are only place holders. Any feedback is welcome.
As of version 0.04 the second generation graphics have been added.
shoot: space/Left mouse button
kick: Right mouse button
interact: F (repair barriers, open doors, use ammo chest,use perk machine,buy gun)
Weapon slot 1: 1
Weapon slot 2: 2
-New perk (yellow machine) Double movement speed.
-Menu now navigable by mouse as well as keyboard.
-Weak melee attack(right mouse button) added.
-Zombie movement refined to hopefully prevent getting stuck.
- First level renamed (House) and second level added (Mansion).
- Flash light is currently removed and replaced by a shroud over locked rooms.
- New gun Rifle added.
- New aiming mode, if aim is taken double damage is caused.
- Arrows added to point towards damaged barriers.
- Holding down shift will now permit moving at double speed.
- Bullet speed has been increased again as sugested by FurinKazanNZ.
- All graphics have been changed.
- Menu has been redone to permit level selection.
- Ammo box will now refill both weapons carrier instead of just current one.
- If weapon that is already purchased is bought again then the ammo is refilled.
- only able to carry two weapons and can buy new ones from around the level.
- perks have been added (More health, Faster rate of fire, Faster reload)
- longer view distance
- flamethrower added
- Movement changed to up/down/left/right
- Mouse aim
- Moving near to a interactive object with a cost will display cost in bottom right of screen
- Bullet speeds doubled
- Further Graphical improvements (hopefully)
- New level
filesizes are listed as what the file host reports them as
box.net v0.05 2.5mb
media fire v0.05 2.51mb
box.net v0.04 2.5mb
media fire v0.04 2.5mb
media fire v0.03 2.34mb
media fire v0.02 2.32mb
media fire v0.01 2.31mb
They Are Coming v0.05
Edited by serenity4ever, 16 December 2009 - 07:35 PM.