Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:09 AM

Posted Image

Download Here - (.rar 17mb)

May 26th 2011 - We're now back developping Zuwaka. Now has better physics, easier controls and online highscore. Please note that levels have been designed a long time ago and therefore does not fit the physic engine anymore which results in few collisions bugs from time to time. We'd be happy to meet you online and do not forget to make an account on www.reflectgames.com before you can play online

July 31st 2010 - I am, today, releasing the first beta of Zuwaka which has been on the making for almost one year. This game is fully online and will provide you a new 2d racing experience. It also uses the mouse only which will make you guys enjoy this game even more. Please note that this is a beta version. His purpose is to test. However few bugs may be noticed. If it happens so, please report them on this forum with a small description about how it happened. Also, modes are not release yet due to lack of game popularity (which would affect scores and points). I will wait few weeks before releasing them. It will also give me to time to complete them.

Here's a very old video of Zuwaka in motion: Game Play Video

Posted ImagePosted Image

Features
-+ Online gameplay supported by Reflect Games (www.reflectgames.com)
-+ Online highscore
-+ Advanced Physics all made in Game Maker
-+ Complex Editor
-+ Many different and huge levels
-+ Replays

Controls
Jump - Hold and release left mouse button
Dash - Fast double click left mouse button
Tongue Grab - Press and hold right mouse button
Tongue Boost - Press left mouse button while grabbing a wall with your tongue.
May requires UDP and TCP port no. 28000 to be forwarded to host any games.

> www.edm-games.com

> www.reflectgames.com - register here to play online.

Enjoy ! :lol:

Edited by Marchal_Mig12, 28 May 2011 - 06:45 AM.

#2 Absolute Zer0

Absolute Zer0

GMC Member

• 339 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:27 AM

Hey, awesome game! It's extremely difficult to get used to moving around, but it's a lot of fun. The graphics are beautiful, and the game runs very smoothly. On the default map, I average 55 FPS, and peak at 58 FPS. Again, great game. I hope to see other players in game soon, my in game name is Nighthawk. (The same Nighthawk(17) from the Reflect forums.) <_<

#3 FredFredrickson

FredFredrickson

Artist

• Global Moderators
  • 9225 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:39 AM

Glad to see you got the demo out, Marchal. I agree, the game can be a bit hard to get used to with the controls, but once you've had a few minutes to play around and orient yourself, it's quite fun to hurl yourself through the air! I hope to see this game become something great - the work you and your team have put into it really shows even in this beta. Nice work! <_<

#4 Tahnok

Tahnok

Friendly Madman

• GMC Member
  • 1854 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:43 AM

Really interesting idea. I agree that it's difficult at first but fairly easy to get used to after a few minutes. I also wholly appreciate how it only uses the mouse. The graphics also seem very polished. I just hope you've found some music to match them, haha.

There are a few little things I noticed that could use fixing. You can travel under the level (past the caution signs and into the black blocky area). I also managed to get through the pinball flippers backwards (I'm not sure if you're supposed to be able to or not). Also there's no map switching, race timer, players list (that I could find), server commands (again, that I could find), or objective (you get to the finish line and nothing happens). Overall I would say it needs those little features that come from polishing for it to be really amazing and to have a more complete feel. Still though, very nice! I can tell you've worked a long time on this.

gmc_signature.png

#5 Silentdeath

Silentdeath

GMC Member

• 40 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 08:01 AM

Wow that video looked awesome I might give it a try just from that. The graphics looks really nice and i like the tongue idea <_<

#6 Lethalanvas

Lethalanvas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 348 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:00 AM

This looks fun! Nice to have another professional-looking game on Reflect and the GMC WIP forum!

Good luck to you guys! Welcome to Reflect!

Notable Projects: Witchmarsh (@Inglenookgames), @RiskofRain (Hopoo Games) and Wanderlust Franchise (@YetiTrunk)

Development Streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/Leth

#7 JonathanPzone

JonathanPzone

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1215 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:21 PM

Finally out. <_<
I will try it out now. If it doesn't work, I'll be sad, but I'll be happy that there is another game using the Reflect system regardless. (So maybe it won't be so lonely on the forums or in the games, now.)

~Jon

BRB 3 years for University

#8 OpticalLiam

OpticalLiam

GMC Member

• 782 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:22 PM

Excellent looking game. Love the visual style and the amount of polish. Gameplay seems pretty fun too, though I've not really had anyone to race against yet! As others have said, it seems a bit difficult to control (at least at first). You could possibly add keyboard controls too, to use in conjunction with the mouse for people who would prefer that (e.g. space for the tongue). Are you going to add sounds?
There seems to be a bug with your auto patcher, it always finds a new patch and downloads it every time I run!

Nice work, keep it up.

#9 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:44 PM

First of all, thanks everybody for your comments and your support. About the well-known difficult movement engine, let me say that it has been setted up like this voluntarily. Since this is a racing game, we want to base it on skills. There are many moves possible and this is what makes the game (I think) enjoyable. Later on, replays will be available (like you can see in the menu). However you will be able to see pros making sick moves.

@OpticalLiam We though about the keyboard controls. We discussed it alot and we came to the conclusion that it should remain the most simple possible. As for the updater, I just fixed it in the new version although what you were reporting wasn't the actual bug. I was doing tests with the updater (this is why you would keep downloading it).

@JonathanPzone I guess it works ;)

@Lethalanvas I am glad to be in the same community as you Leth. Later.

@Silentdeath Thanks, this game has be in progress for the last year. Since then, we used 3/4 of the time designing it.

@Tahnok As well, these little features as you said are coming along (most of them are already done). I am releasing the playable version since it needs testing and polishing. As for the flippers, it is simply because it is not well placed in the map (will be fixed later on). Notice that this map is not official yet and will be remade by our designer however it needs alot of polishing. I haven't added the feature to set smaller limits than the maximum ones. It is coming as well. However, what did you mean by a player list? Do you mean a sort of player list while you're in a game? As for server commands, it will come (I just rushed the first beta). Thanks for all these reports, I will be working on them asap ^_^ See ya. :D

@FredFredrickson I am glad to finally be a dev in your community Fred. I was kind of a dream for me :). Glad to see that you seemed to not be a 'newb' anymore (lol :) ) As you play more, you may be able do do crazy tricks as well.

@Absolute Zer0 Hey nighthawk :) My biggest fan so far. I'm happy to see how addicted to the game you are at the moment. I hope to see you online later on :) You may turn off backgrounds (in the options.ini file) and you will obviously run at 60 fps.

EDIT: Update up ! Download on the first post.

Edited by Marchal_Mig12, 09 July 2009 - 11:45 PM.

#10 gmdud

gmdud

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 650 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:49 PM

This game needs some more attention, its sweet!,
although is the tongue or what ever it is supposed to not fully extend sometimes?
like im flying through the air having a good time then go to right click to a ledge and the tongue goes out a little bit then goes right back in.
is it something im doing wrong?
anyways sick game cant wait to see some more features!
Check out my guitar videos on youtube!
Guitar Videos
As i lay dying is sick!

Sector X - Online zombie action!

#11 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 04:42 PM

May you explain a bit more the tongue thing or take a screenshot? I've been working alot on the tongue (main feature of the game). I tried to make it bug free and the most realistic possible, I think that everything is okay (hopefully).

More features are coming as well ^_^ Thank you.

Mig

#12 Absolute Zer0

Absolute Zer0

GMC Member

• 339 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:00 PM

What I assume he means is that the tongue has a limit on how far it can extend. I think that it might be too easy if it could extend forever, you would be able to just click in random places and grab platforms you couldn't even see from your position. I think the tongue works great the way it is. ^_^

#13 Tahnok

Tahnok

Friendly Madman

• GMC Member
  • 1854 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:48 PM

@Tahnok As well, these little features as you said are coming along (most of them are already done). I am releasing the playable version since it needs testing and polishing. As for the flippers, it is simply because it is not well placed in the map (will be fixed later on). Notice that this map is not official yet and will be remade by our designer however it needs alot of polishing. I haven't added the feature to set smaller limits than the maximum ones. It is coming as well. However, what did you mean by a player list? Do you mean a sort of player list while you're in a game? As for server commands, it will come (I just rushed the first beta). Thanks for all these reports, I will be working on them asap ;) See ya. ^_^

Yeah, I thought that was probably the case, but I just wanted to make sure. Yes, I mean within the game. It's annoying to not have a list of players in the server with you (the kind that usually pops up when you hold tab). Also, it would be cool if you could put some sort of indicator in the list of how far along they are in the map, or maybe just an indicator somewhere in the HUD of what place you're in (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc).

gmc_signature.png

#14 Murska

Murska

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 323 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:39 AM

I played this with someone. Things that I noticed; this game needs a better chat system, at times you couldn't even see what you were typing. Also it would be nice to know the nickname of the other player ^_^ Also make an option for non scaling fullscreen because in windowed mode you will most likely click outside of the window and cause freezeup and on the other hand with F4 fullscreen you don't have problems with clicking but the image looks bad (atleast on my widescreen tft).

flow_banner.png

#15 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:50 AM

@Murska First of all, let me say that the chat system has been taken from another game I used to program. However, it is not perfect for this game. It will be changed for the next update. As for the window mode, I will soon add an option for the resolution (so you will not have any problems with this). Thank you for these reports !

@Tahnok Indicators would be nice. Could it be a kind of radar or minimap?

@Absolute Zer0 Ohh yeah now I guess I understand why he is saying this. He may not be holding right button that is why the tongue would go back right after he clicks.

Next version on the way. I currently updated the updater as well as some minor issues. I am now optimising the game even more.

Mig

#16 gmdud

gmdud

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 650 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:24 AM

What I assume he means is that the tongue has a limit on how far it can extend. I think that it might be too easy if it could extend forever, you would be able to just click in random places and grab platforms you couldn't even see from your position. I think the tongue works great the way it is. smile.gif

Actually no, thats not what i meant, its only natural that the tongue should have a limit on the reach, but what im saying is that it wouldn't even reach that limit, it would just right back in sometimes.

@Absolute Zer0 Ohh yeah now I guess I understand why he is saying this. He may not be holding right button that is why the tongue would go back right after he clicks.

I don't think i was releasing it, but its possible i was hehe, i'll go check it out.
Guitar Videos
As i lay dying is sick!

#17 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 05:35 PM

I never had this problem before. Is it you or a real glitch?

P.S. - Update ! Minor Fixes and optimization.

Edited by Marchal_Mig12, 11 July 2009 - 05:36 PM.

#18 Revel

Revel

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɔɯƃ

• GMC Member
  • 4935 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:01 PM

Awesome game! The controls were hard to get used too, but I started getting better at moving around and it got funner. I love the graphics style, and there was little lag.

#19 gmdud

gmdud

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 650 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:50 PM

I never had this problem before. Is it you or a real glitch?

well, i am holding the mouse button down, it still does it, it seems to happen a lot when i click behind the wall im trying to cling to, i will try to record it and show your or something.

Edited by gmdud, 11 July 2009 - 06:54 PM.

Guitar Videos
As i lay dying is sick!

#20 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:26 PM

@gmdud I've seen the small record. It looks like there is a bug. But I can't reproduce it and nobody else can. Option 1: You are releasing right button. Option 2: your mouse has a problem.

@Revel While playing with you. I've seen a great improvement in you skills hehe:P. Thank you though :P

Mig

#21 Revel

Revel

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɔɯƃ

• GMC Member
  • 4935 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:42 PM

Did you make the art for this game?

#22 Ed_cachun

Ed_cachun

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:16 PM

Hi everyones, I'm glad you like the direction of the game so far!

I am currently travelling, but as soon as I come back, expect some bigs news about the game. The first real demo of the game should come out this fall, with a couples of playable online games, and at least one completed world of the adventure mode to play.

@Revel, I made the visual style of the game :P

@Marchal_Mig & Kapster, can't wait to come back to work with you guys!

Edited by Ed_cachun, 11 July 2009 - 09:17 PM.

#23 gmdud

gmdud

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 650 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:29 PM

@gmdud I've seen the small record. It looks like there is a bug. But I can't reproduce it and nobody else can. Option 1: You are releasing right button. Option 2: your mouse has a problem.

@Revel While playing with you. I've seen a great improvement in you skills hehe:P. Thank you though :P

Mig

I see, it could possibly be a problem with my mouse, that's the same thing i was thinking, but i don't know for sure, i could try to plug in a different mouse and see if it still does it.
EDIT: after playing again on a different mouse, it still does it, but i have noticed, it seems to only do it when im the black color (after super jumping or w/e), i couldn't get it to do it unless im in that state.

Edited by gmdud, 11 July 2009 - 10:39 PM.

Guitar Videos
As i lay dying is sick!

#24 Revel

Revel

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɔɯƃ

• GMC Member
  • 4935 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:34 PM

@Revel, I made the visual style of the game wink1.gif

Ahh, I love your style of art :P

edit: ChaosRaptor your server isnt working.

Edited by Revel, 11 July 2009 - 10:43 PM.

#25 theweirdn8

theweirdn8

Unrivaled Legend

• GMC Member
  • 4108 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:03 PM

I am hosting now, "come on!"

[My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard]

2h2fg3c.png

#26 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:21 AM

@gmdud I really can't reproduce it. Color or jumping should not matter. That is such a strange bug. I'll try to take a look at it more deeply.

Mig

#27 ChaosRaptor

ChaosRaptor

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:39 AM

@Revel, I made the visual style of the game wink1.gif

Ahh, I love your style of art :P

edit: ChaosRaptor your server isnt working.

Me and gmdud couldn't get it to work today. We both port forwarded and hosted but couldn't join. We can host other reflect games though.

But from what I played by myself it was really cool. I also like the style. This game reminds me alot of Iggy's Reckin' Balls for N64 haha
GM user since 05

#28 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:22 AM

Did you forward both TCP and UDP port 28000? If it still doesn`t work, try forwarding 27999 to 28009 (TCP and UDP).

#29 Watzels

Watzels

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 601 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:09 AM

Well i ran it, the first thing that happend was.... nothing. It just sat at a black screen with also some log thing up. 10 seconds later the vista not responding error comes up saying zuwaka has stoped responding. I hit the close button on it and it closed off the log but they game stayed working and actually loaded into the game.

Anyways.

The game is cool although pretty hard to control him. i get an average of 59.5 fps which is strange. It sits on 60 fps, and when you sitting still doing nothing at all ever now and then it drops to 50 or 40 then straight back to 60.

#30 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:38 PM

@Watzels The average of 59.5 is easily explainable by the the map being loaded. However, these small slow down are not caused by the itself but mostly by other hardware running on your computer. I hope that you'll get used to the hard controls asap so that we could race together though :o.

Update ! Major issues fixed. All news about this release on the first post :)

Edited by Marchal_Mig12, 12 July 2009 - 06:39 PM.

#31 Revel

Revel

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɔɯƃ

• GMC Member
  • 4935 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:45 PM

Heh, every once and a while I just feel like playing this game. For some reason the movement style is addicting.

Currently, after the patch, the game is not responding for some reason.

I think I'm ready to race someone :)

Edit: The auto patch doesn't work. I had to go to the first post and re-download.

Edited by Revel, 12 July 2009 - 06:49 PM.

#32 G.I.L.

G.I.L.

GMC Member

• 64 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:51 PM

Awesome game dude I love the gfx and the stuff like dashing!

#33 Absolute Zer0

Absolute Zer0

GMC Member

• 339 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:23 PM

The new map is great, but there is a problem. If you follow the arrows, you eventually come to an arrow pointing up right at the far right of the map. You can't go where the arrow points, because there's a ceiling there. I think there's more to the right of that arrow, because I fell over there and didn't fall, but it's offscreen. I think it's a problem with the map's size, and the actual room's size.

#34 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:37 PM

@Absolute Zer0 Due to online sending message optimization, map sizes are restricted. However all these maps are made for the adventure mode. Maps in adventure more are bigger than the max size of an online map. This is why the screen don't go further than a certain horizontal point.

@G.I.L. Hey gil, I appreciated to play with you (the least newb as the first time you played I've ever seen).

@Revel We managed to make these controls smooth and addicting (the game designing has taken so much time :). I happy to see that it has an effect on you. I feel like I will probably see you many times on the game:). As for the patcher, I've done a stupid coding error on the 1st patch. However, the 1st patch is not able to update successfully. However the downloadable version on the GMC is fine :o.

Thank you alot guys :P I am eager to race against you for real guys,

Mig

#35 Absolute Zer0

Absolute Zer0

GMC Member

• 339 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:31 PM

I just joined a server, and I keep getting this error:

ERROR in
action number 4
of  Step Event
for object objClient:

Error in code at line 163:
		 scr_chat_add_line(string(player[readbyte(0),3].myName) + " says: " + readstring(0),c_yellow);

at position 55: Unknown variable myName

#36 Watzels

Watzels

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 601 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:45 AM

@Watzels The average of 59.5 is easily explainable by the the map being loaded. However, these small slow down are not caused by the itself but mostly by other hardware running on your computer.

I think you may mean software. Because hardware side of things this game doesnt strain my comp the slightest bit. It doesnt even notice its running :)

But as for software its possible but highly unlikely. Its probably just to do with gm and ive just never noticed it with other games before. Perhaphs its sending some message off to reflect to say that the game is still running etc. I just thought it looked strange thats all

But to serious matters it doesnt work after updating. Black screen like i had the first time except this time its not going away.

*looks in folder* Theres now a zip file in there and it is.... currupt. Maybe your updated doesnt work so well!

#37 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:11 PM

@Watzels Yeah, I meant softare. As long as this small slow down dont interact with the gameplay, I guess it is fine. As for the updater, I've fixed it now. Just download the version on the first post again and you'll download the newest patch successfully.

@Absolute Zer0 Thanks on the report, it should be fixed on the newest patch. (Hopefully :) )

Mig

#38 Watzels

Watzels

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 601 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:51 PM

@Watzels Yeah, I meant softare. As long as this small slow down dont interact with the gameplay, I guess it is fine. As for the updater, I've fixed it now. Just download the version on the first post again and you'll download the newest patch successfully.

Thats exactly what i did!

Anyways, cant wait for more maps etc, and perhaphs polish off the multiplay side of things, since from what ive seen you just run around a map and when you "win" nothing happen. Its also hard to have a true winner if someone joins half way through etc.

At the moment its just fun because of the unique movement, but i am already starting to get bored of the same map (as i have already found all the secrete holes etc)

Anyways, keep it up!

#39 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:40 AM

First of all, did you download the patch correctly? No black screen? In the new patch there is 2 maps right? I am currently making more maps (which is a pretty long progress). Thanks for your comments though :).

Mig

#40 JonathanPzone

JonathanPzone

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1215 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

Seems like progress to me. :)
Can't wait for the whole adventure mode. It would probably take forever to finish, though. ;) Good luck.

~Jon

BRB 3 years for University

#41 Ed_cachun

Ed_cachun

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 237 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:40 PM

Hi everyones!
I saw that a lot of peoples find the controls hard to get used to.
The game is still in early devellopment and this tech demo have been released to see how the players feel about the game. We are still working on the controls of the game, so if you have any ideas on how to improve them, let us know!

#42 cooldreng13

cooldreng13

GMC Member

• 10 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:38 AM

Nice game :D

i also like save the planet ;)

keep it up

Edit: i cant login..
i have an account on reflect games and can login but when i try to login in the game it just type connecting...
i never get in

Edited by cooldreng13, 22 September 2009 - 05:57 PM.

#43 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:44 PM

Hi everyone, I would like to make you know that we are releasing a new beta in 1 week plus a new website. Be there! :P

#44 2DLuis

2DLuis

Graphic Designer

• GMC Member
  • 2527 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 05:05 PM

Great! This reminds me of 2D Boy's graphical style o.O

#45 Ed_cachun

Ed_cachun

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:46 PM

Posted Image

Hi everyones!
With the upcoming 2beegames.com contest coming fast, we worked hard in the latests weeks on the first demo of the game.

We decided to release 8 new screenshots of how the game looks like now to show you our progress and hard work...

Zuwaka Official Production Blog

Enjoy!

#46 scream681

scream681

Nick Larin

• 1152 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:03 PM

This looks great, great work on the graphics Ed.

The video also looked great, very fresh gameplay.

The download link sends me to a domain for sale page. Any chance of uploading to a hosting service until you get the site up?

One visual suggestion would be to make the tongue look thinner the further it expands. Starting a bit think, till its very thin when fully extended. Also it could move very fast when its launched from the mouth and slow down when at its limit, and then speed back in (very fast, not to affect the gameplay). It will make it really look like its stretching and is elastic.

Also maybe some kind of effect like drops of saliva when you make a successfull "hook" with the tongue would be a nice touch.

Keep up the great work buys.

Posted Image

#47 mr glasses

mr glasses

GMC Member

• 425 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:26 PM

Zuwaka is back! Horrah!

I would suggest that you make a graphic for hte spikes that is more stylized to fit the rest of the graphics. :chikin (but that shouldn't be too hard to fix)
Eternal World Online
Click here to see if the server is online. If you want more details, click here to see the latest server/glitch/release information.

#48 Symbols

Symbols

GMC Member

• 343 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:02 PM

takes me to a site willhostforfood, when i click the download... hmm.

#49 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:13 AM

As mr glasses said, Zuwaka is back! Hurrah! We're releasing the first official demo (even thought it is not complete). It is giving a great idea about how the game is going so far. scream681 I am glad you were able to give us a few ideas even thought you had none access to a playable version of Zuwaka. As you will see, we integrated some ideas you posted here. Thanks!

Enjoy guys!

#50 Revel

Revel

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɔɯƃ

• GMC Member
  • 4935 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:28 AM

Awesome! Trying it now!

Is there any way to get out of full screen?

What happened to the fancy graphics? All the maps are just black rectangles now :o

Edit: Nvm.. Some of the maps still have the graphics. :D

Awesome

Edited by Revel, 01 August 2010 - 04:32 AM.