Kajio

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2537 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:09 AM

Black Hole
Download Here

Black Hole is a simple game, but fun all the same. Dodge the incoming asteroids/debris as you flee from the huge black hole. The game gives you a score based on how well you dodged all the hazardous obstacles.

Download Here
YoyoGames (may be virus scanning)

The game features two songs, both of which are very nice, and can be heard in full length here:
|The Staring Sun| by MashedByMachines
ShuffleDub by td6d

Posted Image
Screenshot doesn't do the graphics justice.

#2 Twitchgames

Twitchgames

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 220 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:14 AM

Not bad. Not great either. Needs to be longer. You sort of just start doing well and then it ends.

Needs to be longer than 20 seconds.

Good job though. With a bit of refining this could do well. :rambo

#3 Kajio

Kajio

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2537 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:35 PM

Yes, it was quite a quicky. I probably shouldn't advertise this, but I made it (aside from the graphics) in a day. I'll add a little more (I've got an idea for a short story line) and make it longer.

#4 lol23

lol23

GMC Member

• 955 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:31 PM

Good game!

Although I didn't like the fact that you couldn't move up or down, and also the black hole could not hurt you.
Maybe after you get hit a few times, your ship is thrown into he black hole?
It (the black hole) just needs some purpose in the game, otherwise it's just something (cool) to look at.

Just my two cents.
Boxes "one of the best games ever created with Game Maker"
"I love it! Absolutely amazing.", "fun, addicting, and it never gets old", "...a masterpiece", "My friends...and I are all addicted."
"Nice, simple concept", "one of the best GM games I've ever played", "You should change the font to something else than Arial"
"This games insane!", "I did not enjoy this game...This is nothing more than a flashy version of the flash game Avalanche"
"I really enjoyed this game", "Great concept, perfect graphics and music, perfectly executed gameplay, and TONS of replay value"
"awesome game", "Splendid game", "excellent job"