22 replies to this topic

#1 bradftww

bradftww

GMC Member

• 330 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:00 PM

Okay, Im making an awesome RPG/Platform/Adventure game
about a bunny :)

here are some screeniesss(Scroll down for more info)

Posted Image

V1.
Updates
none its the first version lol
Download:

V1.1
Updates
Added Blood
Added music and some sounds
Added in most sprites
Fixed checkpoint flag
Added new level
Fixed most AI glitches
Download:

V1.2
Updates
Added new levels
Added in all sprites
Fixed all AI glitches that I know of
If you can crack the password you can see what the boss looks like
Hopefully fixed music and sound glitches
Download:
FileFront(fixed link)

Controls:

Explained in game from the mystical carrot

Lemme know about any glitches :P
Or suggestions for the game
also, if you get a good screenshot pm me it, I need some updated ones

If you support this put this in your sig!
Posted Image
[url="http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=437046"][img]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq109/n00b0/userbarzq.jpg[/img][/url]

Edited by bradftww, 19 July 2009 - 04:32 PM.

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.~"I'm the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright."
"Life is a wild ride, Buy a helmet"~ Zack Spartz~ "It's the friends you call up at 4 A.M. that matter"~Brad Benedict
Fight my brute!

#2 jackyboyhenry

jackyboyhenry

just jack

• GMC Member
  • 466 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:47 PM

bradftww , more people would comment about your game with a better host than rapidshare ( some people dont like it ) have a vary of uploading sites or a extremely popular host site.To make a good game you need alot of work , dont try to make games in so many days , ive been working on my game for months and hasnt even got a demo yet. The block sprites are nice , but the character sprites should need some improving , the spike sprites are quite nice and i do like the legendary jumping carrot :) , although there is a glitch on the level where the carrot says "Crates are pushable!" when you go to the last bit the blocks sink you into the spikes ( not good :wub:) , in the discription of your post you should have more depth into talking about your game (how many levels?features?to do list?).when i pressed F1 i thought i would get instructions , sadly i didnt , but i like what was there :).
If you need help ,just ask :)
cheers
jack

Edited by jackyboyhenry, 23 June 2009 - 04:47 PM.

Im to cool for a nice signature.

#3 bradftww

bradftww

GMC Member

• 330 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:13 AM

bradftww , more people would comment about your game with a better host than rapidshare ( some people dont like it ) have a vary of uploading sites or a extremely popular host site.To make a good game you need alot of work , dont try to make games in so many days , ive been working on my game for months and hasnt even got a demo yet. The block sprites are nice , but the character sprites should need some improving , the spike sprites are quite nice and i do like the legendary jumping carrot :D , although there is a glitch on the level where the carrot says "Crates are pushable!" when you go to the last bit the blocks sink you into the spikes ( not good :)) , in the discription of your post you should have more depth into talking about your game (how many levels?features?to do list?).when i pressed F1 i thought i would get instructions , sadly i didnt , but i like what was there :D.
If you need help ,just ask :P
cheers
jack

Thanks for the tips :D, ill try some :P
and what kind of "help" do you mean?

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.~"I'm the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright."
"Life is a wild ride, Buy a helmet"~ Zack Spartz~ "It's the friends you call up at 4 A.M. that matter"~Brad Benedict
Fight my brute!

#4 jackyboyhenry

jackyboyhenry

just jack

• GMC Member
  • 466 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:59 PM

help with the game i will help Anyone with there game

#5 bradftww

bradftww

GMC Member

• 330 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:23 AM

legal Bump

I changed the filehost to filefront so more people can download ^-^

Fight my brute!

#6 Brother156

Brother156

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 498 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:20 PM

That wasn't a bump...

On topic:
You should change the host to Host-a.net that is the most popular host on gmc.

The game looked good, and I can help you with the sprites.
And also, what is the password? When I finished the second level it asked for a password.

EDIT: That was rude! It called me a noob when I pressed ok!

Edited by Brother156, 29 June 2009 - 01:22 PM.

#7 bradftww

bradftww

GMC Member

• 330 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:19 PM

That wasn't a bump...

On topic:
You should change the host to Host-a.net that is the most popular host on gmc.

The game looked good, and I can help you with the sprites.
And also, what is the password? When I finished the second level it asked for a password.

EDIT: That was rude! It called me a noob when I pressed ok!

Lol, after that its just where I test my AI's to make shur they work lol, um ill try host-a-net.com whatever lol

Heres my graphics topic if you wanna check it out :D
http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=437208

Fight my brute!

#8 Brother156

Brother156

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 498 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:37 PM

found a small bug:
when you are supposed to kill the first gopher, he randomly flies off the ground.

#9 bradftww

bradftww

GMC Member

• 330 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:51 PM

found a small bug:
when you are supposed to kill the first gopher, he randomly flies off the ground.

Aright ill fix it,
this is my first time doing platform Ai so yah :S

Fight my brute!

#10 bradftww

bradftww

GMC Member

• 330 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:45 PM

Version 1.1 is now released, be sure to check it out with tons more features!

Fight my brute!

#11 Brother156

Brother156

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:59 PM

cool, and you got your bunny jumping and climbing animations done I see.
EDIT:
OH! I found out the password! :)
That is too easy, you practicaly give it away when the game starts...
But Im not gona say anything..... :huh:

Edited by Brother156, 01 July 2009 - 08:27 PM.

#12 AC-Rock

AC-Rock

GMC Member

• 38 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:59 PM

Can't wait for the final version... :blink:

#13 peteyboy22

peteyboy22

GMC Member

• 376 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:28 PM

i'm not sure if this is supposed to happen, but i have vista, and when i walked on ice, it was it just made me go over it faster, was that supposed to happen? and after you get attacked the music stops

#14 bradftww

bradftww

GMC Member

• 330 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:05 PM

i'm not sure if this is supposed to happen, but i have vista, and when i walked on ice, it was it just made me go over it faster, was that supposed to happen? and after you get attacked the music stops

Yah the ice is supposed to be like that, idk what else to do for ice :z if you got any ideas lemme no :s
and okay ill fix the music thing, kinda hard for me cuz i dont have sound on my comp

Fight my brute!

#15 peteyboy22

peteyboy22

GMC Member

• 376 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:22 PM

Yah the ice is supposed to be like that, idk what else to do for ice :z if you got any ideas lemme no :s
and okay ill fix the music thing, kinda hard for me cuz i dont have sound on my comp

ok, and maybe for the ice, it could longer to build up speed and then slide a lot

#16 PuffballProductions

PuffballProductions

GMC Member

• 616 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:17 PM

i love the game but you need to put in the sprites you got and i couldnt jump on the slopes exept once, and that was before i lost some health

and also.... WHATS THE PASSWORD

Edited by PuffballProductions, 06 July 2009 - 11:27 PM.

#17 buffelz

buffelz

GMC Member

• 63 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:52 PM

Looks like a really fun game, cant wait till its done ^-^

#18 bradftww

bradftww

GMC Member

• 330 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 04:00 PM

New version up

Fight my brute!

#19 AC-Rock

AC-Rock

GMC Member

• 38 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:29 AM

I got error... :)

#20 bradftww

bradftww

GMC Member

• 330 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 04:32 PM

Fixed the link...

Fight my brute!

#21 AC-Rock

AC-Rock

GMC Member

• 38 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:06 PM

Am I the only one who can't launch the game? It shows me "Unexpected error occured when running the game"... What do I need to do? :)

#22 jackyboyhenry

jackyboyhenry

just jack

• GMC Member
  • 466 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:09 PM

maybe try to look at your internet settings have you previously blocked file front or any download site?

#23 bradftww

bradftww

GMC Member

• 330 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:29 PM

Im pretty sure it works AC, I tried it its fine >_>

Fight my brute!