Can I Make A Hidden Object Game

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cmooredesigns

cmooredesigns

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:53 AM

Hello I am new the game making world. I would like to know if Game Maker would be a good choice for creating Hidden Objects game such as Natalie Brooks games. I would like to have a room in my game where certain objects have to be found before you can move on, like finding parts and tools before you can fix something. Sometimes I will give a list and other times. I would like to use a silhouette or some other method

I have a little scripting and programing experience but I would have to learn GM script. For now I am using the unregistered version of GM7 but I have liked many of the games that were made with GM I have played so if only the registered version will work for this I would be willing to upgrade once I learn GM basic.

Thanks

#2 Glen

Glen

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 841 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:59 AM

Anything is possible. It all depends on how well you think things through and the effort you put behind it. The concept you've just described is fairly easy to make. Try using the game ideas forum for discussion on game ideas. This part of the site is notable for help with the coding process of games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users