Category: Platform
File Size: 3.23 MegaBytes
GM Version: Game Maker 7.0 Professional
Vista Compatible: Yes
Screen Resolution: 640 x 480
Changes Screen Resolution: No
Mulitplayer: No

:lol: Description
Skill Enhancing is a platform game. You guide Ryan into a journy of weapons training, the fun way! Unlike boot camps, Ryan meets a tiki god, Ku who gives him his intructions and watches. There are numerous sets (1 in version 0.2) in which one weapon is assigned to each. You won't keep your weapons but recieving the right about of practice will be beneficial. During your adventurous trek, you can earn unlockables with your hard work, there are two ways to do so.. 1: Unlock them by completing specific levels. 2: Purchase them with the in-game currency named Secret Bits, although they are difficult to collect inside the levels. This game takes advantage of the GM's save and load system, just save a game at the end of a level and when you start up the game, load your save file and you can regain your level spree!

^_^ Download Link
Version 0.2 = GameJolt

:D Screenshots
Screenshots of the game are important, so I have uploaded a few here.
Version 0.2 - TitleScreen
Version 0.2 - Level Select Screen
Version 0.2 - Level 1, Set 1

;) Features/Future Updates
  • In Version 0.2
Set 1, First two levels.
Save And Load.
Figurines.
  • Planned for future releases..
Finish first set.
Complete Secret Bits currency mechanism.
More Unlockables.

Credits
The credits within the game is who participated in helping me design this game. If by any chance I have missed you, just PM me and I'll add you right away.

:rambo Final Comments
Thanks a lot to everyone who helped and I wish to you who've downloaded the game will really enjoy playing through the game and I did create the game!
(Planet ~(X)~) (Skill Enhancing)

[Please PM me if you want a video review/gameplay video for your game!]

#2 King Chubbles

King Chubbles

GMC Member

• 1052 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:01 AM

Its ok.

I got a problem and then quit playing:

I got the secret bit in teh second levle and when it turned into a brick, i got stuck. Thats a big problem cuz i got punished for geting a reward =P

Ur engine was a little glitchey as well (u get randomly slower and faster on the same bricks)

uve got potential, good luck!
Posted Image

#3 frosty10001

frosty10001

GMC Member

• 876 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:05 AM

Its ok.

I got the secret bit in teh second levle and when it turned into a brick, i got stuck. Thats a big problem cuz i got punished for geting a reward =P

Ur engine was a little glitchey as well (u get randomly slower and faster on the same bricks)

Thanks a bunch for posting. As for the Secret Bit glitch, I'll try and raise it, I should of known that wasn't a good position. As for the engine glitchiness, its supposed to be like that, because the boots your wearing (Based off the Pegasus Boots from Legend Of Zelda) would get slower as you run, then gets faster. Its not really a glitch, but when I get to set 2 and beyond, you would have normal speed, because the pegasus like boots are the item centered for that set. (Set 2 might be Iron Boots.)

Edit: Thanks for the luck!

Edited by frosty10001, 25 April 2009 - 01:05 AM.

#4 King Chubbles

King Chubbles

GMC Member

• 1052 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:10 AM

Its ok.

Thanks a bunch for posting. As for the Secret Bit glitch, I'll try and raise it, I should of known that wasn't a good position. As for the engine glitchiness, its supposed to be like that, because the boots your wearing (Based off the Pegasus Boots from Legend Of Zelda) would get slower as you run, then gets faster. Its not really a glitch, but when I get to set 2 and beyond, you would have normal speed, because the pegasus like boots are the item centered for that set. (Set 2 might be Iron Boots.)

Lol ok i didnt get that.

Then just the bit glitch ;)

If u havent (i didnt check) u should add a story. I didnt rlly read anything :D i just kinda skipped everything, so if there is dissregard this.
Posted Image

#5 frosty10001

frosty10001

GMC Member

• 876 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:44 AM

Its ok.

Lol ok i didnt get that.

Then just the bit glitch ;)

If u havent (i didnt check) u should add a story. I didnt rlly read anything :D i just kinda skipped everything, so if there is dissregard this.

Well, theres a begginning of a story, but its still in planning, there probably might not be a story at all.