• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JanDeis

JanDeis

GMC Member

• 42 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:53 AM

This is both kind of a request page and a resource page. First, the request:

I am looking for isometric tiles and sprites (characters move in 8 directions) in the same style of those posted. I did use outside resources to create the tiles I made and I have referenced them under the images. My game is a medieval-style game with elves, giants, minotaurs, castles, dragons, etc.

Here are the tiles I have created so far:

Posted Image < By JanDeis
Reference Image

Reference Image

Reference Image

My isometric tiles are 44 pixels tall and 88 pixels wide. I am still looking for:
-dirt roads [color="#4169E1"]
-paved roads
-fences
-animated water (based off my water tile)
-shores + sand
-male and female characters
-various monsters
-Other environmental-type decor

Now my final note:
Any images posted in this thread are up for grabs by anyone unless otherwise stated. Just give credit to the artist who made the tile or sprite. If you do not want your image to be used by many people but for some reason you are ok with me using it, PM it to me and I will credit you both in this thread and in my game. I am also still making tiles. I just can't sprite on my life.

EDIT: I am not going to post any more of my images on the gmc. If you are really interested in these tiles then PM me and I will be more than happy to help you out.

Edited by JanDeis, 23 April 2009 - 05:28 AM.

#2 JanDeis

JanDeis

GMC Member

• 42 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:25 AM

I guess I'm just going to ask close this thread in this case if nobody is posting...

Send me a PM if you are interested in these tiles

Edited by JanDeis, 23 April 2009 - 05:26 AM.