GMC GML Syntax Coloring
Latest update: January 3, 2010
NOTICE: Because this script interferes with the Rich Text Editor, you won't see your code colored if you preview it in Rich Text Editor mode. If you want to see colored code when previewing a post, use the standard editor, available to change in your control panel.
To use this script you need to install Greasemonkey. Originally, Greasemonkey was for Firefox only, but because of its popularity it may be available on your browser. You can try to find Greasemonkey for your browser by searching for "Greasemonkey for *your browser here*" at a search engine.
1. Get Greasemonkey for Firefox
2. Head to the download page and press the install button.
1. Navigate to the Opera directory (In windows, this directory is "C:\Program Files\Opera")
2. Make a new folder called "scripts"
3. Download the script to the folder you just created.
5. Restart Opera if needed.
Internet Explorer Instructions
1. Download and install IE7Pro (this is for IE 6,7, and 8 despite its name)
2. Download the script to your hard drive.
3. Rename the user.js extension to ieuser.js
4. Drag into Internet Explorer to install.
5. Restart Internet Explorer
(click to enlarge)
- Switched to GM8 coloring
- Comments made italic
NOTE: This script is not guaranteed to work outside of Opera and Firefox 3.
Edited by gamer freak, 03 January 2010 - 08:07 PM.