#1 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:40 AM

• Title: Ultimate Weapon Arsenal V3.5
  • Description: Shows how multiple bullets are fired in different directions at once, plus enemy AI that uses it, and comes with other weapons that can be used in a platform shooter.
  • GM Version: GM7
  • File Type: .gmk
  • File Size: 33 KB
  • File Link: http://www.mediafire...e0sv4evtnxjvac1
Additional Info
Ever wanted to make a gun that actually shoots multiple bullets at a time in different directions, just like a shotgun or a machine gun? Have you also ever wanted to see enemy AI use it? It's all here. Now, make guns that work just about like a shotgun/machine gun that shoot bullets all in different directions.
No credit is required, but is very appreciated. But please do not claim this example as your own.
Best of all, this can work with the Lite edition.

Version Info:
V1: First release
V1.2: Simplified some sloppy coding. Added features:
-made it so that the ai and the player draw their own health
-shotgun bullets disappear after going a certain distance(so it won't be a long-ranged weapon)
-the ai faces the player after it has been shot(who wouldn't turn around if they've been hit?)
V2:
-AI is completely different. Instead of patrolling around 'goomba style', it will follow and shoot the player if it sees it and jump over any obstacles in the way.
-bullets spread in more various ways, rather than in an absolute direction.
V2.2:
-shotgun code is now a script, so it is easier to implement the shotgun code.
-you can set the number of shotgun bullets to fire!(don't abuse it, or your game may lag.)
V3(MAJOR UPDATE):
-made AI patrol until it sees the player
-added landmines
-added grenades
-added a machine gun
-renamed the example
V3.2:
-let the user aim the mouse to throw the grenade with right-click
-made the grenade's speed depending on how long the user holds right-click
V3.5:
-added detonate packs
V3.6
-AI now runs away from grenades

Any comments or critique are appreciated. ^_^ Please comment after you have downloaded and tried this example.

daman123125

Edited by daman123125, 19 January 2012 - 09:12 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Tuts/Examples: Ultimate Weapon Arsenal(AI included) | Wall-Jumping | Plasma Pistol/Rifle Overheating System | Cash Register Example | Two Objects In One View
PM me if one or more of my posted examples have a broken link.

#2 Desert Dog

Desert Dog

GMC Member

• GMC Elder
  • 6409 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:13 AM

Pretty simple example, but not bad, and beginners will no doubt find it rather useful!

Few grumbles, however (yeah, you knew it was coming!)

obj_controller:
Why does this draw the health of the objects? I mean, why can't the objects themselves draw it? I mean, now if you have more than one A.i., the text is drawn only over one of them! Not to mention, if the A.i. is ever destroyed, An error will be thrown up at you.
Beginners will be stumped.
Just draw each objects health with his own draw event, and dump this in with it (to draw his sprite)
draw_sprite(sprite_index,image_index,x,y); // Note: You can put -1 instead of image_index if you wish. It's just preference

Shooting Code:
Doesn't it make more sense to do if image_scale==1 { Create all the bullets} else if image_scale==-1 {Create all the bullets}
Rather than the way you did it? Doesn't make any real difference, me just being picky.

All in all, not a bad little tutorial, pretty well commented, and I'm sure that someone's going to find this useful. Good job! :)

~DD

Edited by Desert Dog, 09 April 2009 - 05:13 AM.

HTML5 games for mobile:
HexDogs Bugz Burn! Captain George Golfing Block Memory

Games for Androids
*NEW* Word Dog - Published by Dangerous_Dave

Code: General Array Functions - GM-S friendly. sorting, shuffling. Includes a quicksort.
Use the quicksort to sort ds_lists 10-18 times faster than ds_list_sort()!

#3 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 06:45 AM

Pretty simple example, but not bad, and beginners will no doubt find it rather useful!

Few grumbles, however (yeah, you knew it was coming!)

obj_controller:
Why does this draw the health of the objects? I mean, why can't the objects themselves draw it? I mean, now if you have more than one A.i., the text is drawn only over one of them! Not to mention, if the A.i. is ever destroyed, An error will be thrown up at you.
Beginners will be stumped.
Just draw each objects health with his own draw event, and dump this in with it (to draw his sprite)

draw_sprite(sprite_index,image_index,x,y); // Note: You can put -1 instead of image_index if you wish. It's just preference

Shooting Code:
Doesn't it make more sense to do if image_scale==1 { Create all the bullets} else if image_scale==-1 {Create all the bullets}
Rather than the way you did it? Doesn't make any real difference, me just being picky.

All in all, not a bad little tutorial, pretty well commented, and I'm sure that someone's going to find this useful. Good job! :)

~DD

Heh, thanks for the pointers. I knew something could be done to make the sloppy code more efficient. ;) I'll try to fix those later.
Thanks for commenting, though. :D
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Tuts/Examples: Ultimate Weapon Arsenal(AI included) | Wall-Jumping | Plasma Pistol/Rifle Overheating System | Cash Register Example | Two Objects In One View

#4 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:35 AM

V1.2 released. I heavily simplified sloppy coding and added some extra features.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Desert Dog

Desert Dog

GMC Member

• GMC Elder
  • 6409 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 03:05 AM

Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

:/
HTML5 games for mobile:

Games for Androids

Code: General Array Functions - GM-S friendly. sorting, shuffling. Includes a quicksort.

#6 Cameron Stevenson

Cameron Stevenson

GMC Member

• 153 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 04:48 AM

dam, i was looking forward to seeing this :/

Current Project: Pokemon MMO
Server: 3%

Client: 2.5%

#7 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:52 AM

Bad link! Woops! I'll fix that right now.

EDIT: Fixed.

Edited by daman123125, 13 April 2009 - 02:53 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 11:25 PM

Does anyone want to try it out? I think this deserves a bit more attention.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:05 PM

I hope someone can at least comment after downloading it.
There are a lot of downloads, yet little replies.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 Desert Dog

Desert Dog

GMC Member

• GMC Elder
  • 6409 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 03:32 AM

Well, I may as well make a suggestion...

Shotguns are also known as 'scatterguns'.. they don't really shoot bullets out in the uniform fashion which your example does.. they shoot 'em out randomly.

So perhaps instead of adding +2 to the direction, you could do +random(4) or something like that.. it just mixes it up a little bit and makes it a bit more 'shotgunny'(err, however you say that).

I can't say I'm that impressed with your use of length_dir for platform movement.. it just seems unnecessary to me. However, it works, so no real gripes here.

Also, I know the a.i. is just a simple throw together for this example, but you could think about adding gravity.. it isn't too much trouble, and it just makes it soo much more realistic. Also, a little alarm set, to make him 'hop' every now and then... just a bit of variety to 'jazz' him up a bit. I know this isn't an example of a.i. but I thought I'd drop this idea in anyway, since no one else is giving you much feedback, :P

I can't think of anything else to say, so, yeah.

Edited by Desert Dog, 20 April 2009 - 03:33 AM.

HTML5 games for mobile:

Games for Androids

#11 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 04:12 AM

Thanks for the feedback. Dunno about the gravity and hopping for the AI, which could be a bit hard, but I'll definitely make the bullets actually scatter randomly.

Edited by daman123125, 20 April 2009 - 04:17 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#12 Bikuta

Bikuta

GMC Member

• 7 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:11 AM

Game Maker is so much easier than Flash, but i still need to take more lessons. Thanks for uploading this, it's an amazing file :P

#13 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:57 AM

Thanks for the comment, Bikuta. I also updated the example.
Instead of patrolling, the enemy AI will actually try and follow the player, and jump if an obstacle is in the way. Also, the bullets spread in more various ways, instead in a absolute direction.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 Desert Dog

Desert Dog

GMC Member

• GMC Elder
  • 6409 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 02:14 AM

Much better! I really like the a.i. you did a good job on that!(it would be best if he still 'patrolled' until he saw you and then he went after you, but I mean, I guess this isn't a tutorial for a.i.! <_< ), and the shotgun random scattering effect makes it cooler, so kudos for that.

The only thing I would change now, is make the 'shooting' code, into a function(script) called shotgun_shoot(), with argument0 being the 'bullet' object to create. (i.e. either the ai bullet, or the player's bullet)

This makes the code just a bit tidier, and easier to read. ^_^ (and easy to augment into games, as you only have to load up the script)

Good job!

~DD
HTML5 games for mobile:

Games for Androids

#15 Mr Winks

Mr Winks

GMC Member

• 29 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:11 AM

I like it. Although i've never really had much trouble making shotgun-kinda weapons, i like that you added the AI that can use it as well. It's simple but it is exactly what i needed to see, i usually overthink my AI's and they end up all wacky, so i think this will help get it a little more straight.
I can't think of anything that is really wrong with this. The repeat statements in your AI's step event seemed a bit unneccessary but it works fine.
TIME! Time is a ship on a merciless sea,
drifting towards an average of nothingness
until it can be retarded for its own destiny.
TIME is an inanimate object
praying and praying and praying for...
Time is dancing, moving, LINGERING all moments of the past...
-The Last Poets

Is putting a poem in your sig cheesy? At least it's linked to this increasingly rare good hip-hop music, I suppose.

#16 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:27 AM

Much better! I really like the a.i. you did a good job on that!(it would be best if he still 'patrolled' until he saw you and then he went after you, but I mean, I guess this isn't a tutorial for a.i.! :P ), and the shotgun random scattering effect makes it cooler, so kudos for that.

The only thing I would change now, is make the 'shooting' code, into a function(script) called shotgun_shoot(), with argument0 being the 'bullet' object to create. (i.e. either the ai bullet, or the player's bullet)

This makes the code just a bit tidier, and easier to read. ^_^ (and easy to augment into games, as you only have to load up the script)

Good job!

~DD

If I made a shotgun script, I might be able to set an argument to set the number of bullets to shoot with the shotgun, too. <_<
I was about to use the method you PMed, but then I noticed it looked strange with the AI hopping randomly for no reason at all.

I like it. Although i've never really had much trouble making shotgun-kinda weapons, i like that you added the AI that can use it as well. It's simple but it is exactly what i needed to see, i usually overthink my AI's and they end up all wacky, so i think this will help get it a little more straight.
I can't think of anything that is really wrong with this. The repeat statements in your AI's step event seemed a bit unneccessary but it works fine.

The repeat statements are necessary because then it checks every pixel, so instead of being 6 pixels away from a wall, you can be right next to it, and the movement speed is still the same.

But thanks everyone for the feedback. I appreciate it.

Edited by daman123125, 22 April 2009 - 05:27 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 Desert Dog

Desert Dog

GMC Member

• GMC Elder
  • 6409 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 06:22 AM

I was about to use the method you PMed, but then I noticed it looked strange with the AI hopping randomly for no reason at all.

Oh, it was only a quicky, I agree it would have looked a bit odd sometimes.. but unpredictability is good. Gives the player something to aim at. I like your way, better though.

If I made a shotgun script, I might be able to set an argument to set the number of bullets to shoot with the shotgun, too.

Ha! Sounds good! And to chuck another idea into the pot.. you could do in the Create event of the a.i. say
bullet=floor(random(5))+2
and then use bullet as the arguement for the number of bullets in the shoot script. So some A.i. will be quite powerful! While others.. not so much. ^_^
HTML5 games for mobile:

Games for Androids

#18 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 02:44 PM

Hey, I've updated the example to 2.2, and now the shotgun code is a script, and you can even set the number of bullets to fire. :)
Enjoy.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 gamemakinguy

gamemakinguy

GMC Member

• 76 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:42 PM

How do you make bullets follow the player for some time and then blow up??

#20 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:11 AM

I'm sorry... What? Post your questions in the Q&A forum... you can use alarms for this type of thing.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#21 lolza123

lolza123

GMC Member

• 11 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:25 AM

Wow! This tut taught me a lot! This is brilliant. I never thought making AI was only a bit complicated, and that making bullets scatter was this simple.
Great job, dude. :whistle:

#22 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:25 AM

Thanks for the comment. I too thought it'd be very hard to make AI when I first used GML. :(
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 LevelHercules

LevelHercules

GMC Member

• 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 02:56 AM

Wow, this is excellent! I never thought making AI was like this! And to make the AI carry a shotgun, wow!

Why doesn't anyone reply to this topic? This dude DESERVES some replies. He's work so hard on this great example. C'mon people, this deserves to be recognized.

#24 Desert Dog

Desert Dog

GMC Member

• GMC Elder
  • 6409 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:38 AM

Thought I'd give you a few more suggestions. Now that you have the shotgun script working pretty sweet, how about you try...

1: Machinegun script. Sure, this should be simpler than the shotgun script, but a nice touch would be to make the bullets shoot in a 'wavery' kinda fashion (realistic, ya know) so something like this. direction+(random(1)*choose(1,-1)) just to make the bullet slightly wavery. (you might want to do random(2).. I'm not sure.

2: Grenade script. Very simple to do, but the beginners will love it! Give it a moderate upward motion, and give it gravity, let it bounce slightly on the floor ( and bounce a bit randomly) as the timer is running down... and there ya have it!

3: Land mines. Possibly this is too simple to add on. Just drop it, and you have 1 second to run. After that, it's activated, and it will blow up if ANYBODY touches it.

I don't know if you have time, or even want to do these add-ons, but I thought I'd chuck the idea's in for ya.

~DD

Edit: I would still like to see the a.i. patrol until he see's you.. then he starts following you... :( (I know, I know, this isn't exactly a tutorial for A.i.) :huh:

Edited by Desert Dog, 04 May 2009 - 12:41 AM.

HTML5 games for mobile:

Games for Androids

#25 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:38 AM

Thought I'd give you a few more suggestions. Now that you have the shotgun script working pretty sweet, how about you try...

1: Machinegun script. Sure, this should be simpler than the shotgun script, but a nice touch would be to make the bullets shoot in a 'wavery' kinda fashion (realistic, ya know) so something like this. direction+(random(1)*choose(1,-1)) just to make the bullet slightly wavery. (you might want to do random(2).. I'm not sure.

2: Grenade script. Very simple to do, but the beginners will love it! Give it a moderate upward motion, and give it gravity, let it bounce slightly on the floor ( and bounce a bit randomly) as the timer is running down... and there ya have it!

3: Land mines. Possibly this is too simple to add on. Just drop it, and you have 1 second to run. After that, it's activated, and it will blow up if ANYBODY touches it.

I don't know if you have time, or even want to do these add-ons, but I thought I'd chuck the idea's in for ya.

~DD

Edit: I would still like to see the a.i. patrol until he see's you.. then he starts following you... :( (I know, I know, this isn't exactly a tutorial for A.i.) :huh:

I definitely have time for this, thanks for the suggestions! Also, I will make the AI patrol. So instead of a shotgun tut, what else would it be called? Anyways, I'll get right on this.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#26 Desert Dog

Desert Dog

GMC Member

• GMC Elder
  • 6409 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:56 AM

I definitely have time for this, thanks for the suggestions! Also, I will make the AI patrol. So instead of a shotgun tut, what else would it be called? Anyways, I'll get right on this.

Weapon Arsenal? :huh:
HTML5 games for mobile:

Games for Androids

#27 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:11 AM

Major Update. Added the things you asked for, DD. I didn't name it Weapon Arsenal, though. :)
Enjoy! ;)

Edited by daman123125, 06 May 2009 - 11:35 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#28 ankiesiau

ankiesiau

GMC Member

• 14 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 09:32 AM

how to change the colour of the word like hp.
From black colour to green colour?How?

#29 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:11 PM

In the draw event, add this code to the top:
draw_set_color(c_green);

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#30 LevelHercules

LevelHercules

GMC Member

• 5 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 05:37 AM

Dude! This has improved since the last update.
I can't believe no one really replies here. The AI is even better than that AI by Kyon or whatever his name was.

#31 sfeven

sfeven

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 37 posts
  • Version:GM5

Posted 09 May 2009 - 07:55 PM

Oh, this is so awesome! A really nice example indeed. I hope this will help me with creating a game. :wacko:
Posted Image

#32 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 07:02 PM

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! I appreciate it. :D
I never made AI like this before, so thanks for the support.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#33 gamemakinguy

gamemakinguy

GMC Member

• 76 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:13 PM

i want to download but i cant download from the site can you post it on a noter site plz

#34 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:05 PM

Here's a mirror. :blink:

Edited by daman123125, 11 May 2009 - 11:05 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#35 ankiesiau

ankiesiau

GMC Member

• 14 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:59 AM

In the draw event, add this code to the top:

draw_set_color(c_green);

thanks.

#36 ankiesiau

ankiesiau

GMC Member

• 14 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 12:09 PM

how to change the word from Hp to another name.Example,Status.

#37 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:49 PM

Change "HP: " in the draw code to "Status: "...

Please PM me for your questions. This topic is about my tutorial. Thanks. :blink:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#38 gamemakinguy

gamemakinguy

GMC Member

• 76 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:30 PM

thank you

#39 Desert Dog

Desert Dog

GMC Member

• GMC Elder
  • 6409 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:37 PM

Ooooh, I thought I had replied to this already! Somehow I must have forgot. :/

The update is much much better, the Land mine is just as I had envisioned it. The machine gun, also, is good,although I would probably tweak it a bit to make it a teensy bit less wavery in any games I make. (just my taste)

Only the grenade, wasn't quite what I was expecting ;) I was thinking of it being more mouse controlled, so you could 'pop' (aim) the grenade over walls etc. (you could make it right click, I dunno)
Also, it would be nice if the longer you held the mouse button down, the further the grenade flew (not too hard to implement, just a little variable called power which increase as the button is down, and then speed=power/2 // or something like this. I would make sure that power doesn't go beyond a certain level! :blink:

Again, just personal taste, this tutorial is pretty good as is, and shoot help improve the many platform shooters there are being made. :)

~DD
HTML5 games for mobile:

Games for Androids

#40 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 12:51 AM

Updated.
Now the user aim's the grenade with the mouse, and a power bar is shown while throwing. I added basically most of the things you said, DD.

And to everyone:
Sorry for updating this example often that you have to download it so much. I'm trying to tweak it as much as possible, so it isn't on my back of work.

Edited by daman123125, 14 May 2009 - 12:51 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#41 2DLuis

2DLuis

Graphic Designer

• GMC Member
  • 2527 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 02:18 AM

Wow!

Very nice example
Truly one of a kind!

Keep up the good work! :D

#42 Desert Dog

Desert Dog

GMC Member

• GMC Elder
  • 6409 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 05:00 AM

Updated.
Now the user aim's the grenade with the mouse, and a power bar is shown while throwing. I added basically most of the things you said, DD.

Heh, I'm glad you liked my suggestions. ::lmao:: The grenade is pretty cool, and works well. Also, the little grenade power bar really went the extra mile!

And to everyone:
Sorry for updating this example often that you have to download it so much. I'm trying to tweak it as much as possible, so it isn't on my back of work.

Well, if you make the update worthwhile then no one can complain. I'm not complaining. :( *well, the grenade bounced quite high... but that's easy to change :( )
HTML5 games for mobile:

Games for Androids

#43 jakeyd

jakeyd

GMC Member

• 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 09:56 AM

how would you change your machien gun to burst shots

Edited by jakeyd, 17 May 2009 - 11:25 AM.

#44 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 06:06 PM

I think you mean shotgun. It's in the example.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#45 Desert Dog

Desert Dog

GMC Member

• GMC Elder
  • 6409 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:20 AM

I think you mean shotgun. It's in the example.

No, he means, usually, a machine gun, has a clip of say, 30-50 rounds in it, if it's a sub-machine gun, and about 15-30 rounds if it's an automatic rifle. So you shoot, and all the bullets come spurting out, and then your 'clip of ammo' runs out and it pauses for a second as you reload. That's what he is meaning. ;)

@jakeyd: Just use another check called 'ammo' and use it just like canshoot. set ammo to anything from 5-50, and make it decrease by 1 every time you create a bullet. Then, when you run out, and can't shoot for a bit as your 'reload' (set an alarm for this)

This should get you the effect your looking for. :(

Edit: Hey, there's something you can add to the example if you want, daman... a sub-machine gun which has a clip of 30-50 rounds, and a short range,(with possibly weaker bullets) and a semi-automatic, with a longer range, and about 5-20 rounds. Something to think about. :(

Edited by Desert Dog, 18 May 2009 - 12:22 AM.

HTML5 games for mobile:

Games for Androids

#46 jakeyd

jakeyd

GMC Member

• 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:38 PM

yeah thats exactly what i ment

i understand what your saying but im a bit of a code noob lol

help?

#47 lolza123

lolza123

GMC Member

• 11 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:36 AM

Woot! Grenades and landmines! Definitely the best weapon AI I've seen of now.
I still can't believe this doesn't get recognized. <_<

#48 LevelHercules

LevelHercules

GMC Member

• 5 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:28 PM

Me neither. ^_^
Come on and reply peoples! This is the best Platform AI I have ever seen. This deserves recognition!

#49 ken1993

ken1993

GMC Member

• 7 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:39 AM

this seems like a f***ing awesome platform ai
but it says that the file has been removed :)
and i relaly awnted to check it out ;)

#50 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1957 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:22 PM

The file isn't removed....
I'll just add a mirror in a sec.

EDIT: Mirror added.

Edited by daman123125, 02 June 2009 - 11:27 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image