1 reply to this topic

#1 vadim647

vadim647

Quite Epic

• 840 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:55 PM

Posted Image
Avoid .9 Arena

Description: The game concept is amazingly simple. You need to control your sphere, avoid collisions with other objects, and survive as long as possible for highest score.
Graphics: as you see, the graphics are modern simplistic 3d with several shaders.
Gameplay: even while this is my first 3d game made, you will meet very smooth gameplay and a number of functions that will help to run this game even on old computers
Sound: if you aren't using the InstantPlay feature, make sure to unzip the zip folder content. You can place your own music into folder playlist, the game will find all midi\mp3 sounds there and will load them up. When playing, you can manipulate with current sound playing using keys [F5] - [F8].
Story: Okay, here you got me. Such game can't have much of any kind of story.

Download (YoYoGames)
C&C?

Edited by vadim647, 09 March 2009 - 02:05 PM.

We'll meet again, if you will find me.

#2 thetagames

thetagames

Informatikmeister

• GMC Member
  • 1005 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:18 PM

That was very smooth and polished - not something you see often in GM 3D games. Altogether, I found it to be fun and addicting, although perhaps it could have a slightly faster difficulty curve. I especially liked the music - it is good to see people can still create powerful pieces with MIDI.