It's Lua interpreter wrapper for Game Maker which make able to execute Lua scripts, it help you with making your game moddable.
Using standard execute_string isn't too much expensive and safe. In gmLua you decide which GM functions and scripts will be avaiable in Lua.
- luaNew() Initalize Lua interpeter for that object in which you call it, returns pointer
- luaRegister( Pointer, LuaFunctionName, scriptPointer ) register your script as Lua function, or:
- luaRegister( Pointer, GMFunctionName ) make able to call GM function in Lua, such as: luaRegister( Pointer, "show_message" );
- luaLoadFile( Pointer, FileName ) Load a Lua script file
- luaEvent( Pointer, EventName, ... ) Calls a function in Lua code called like EventName, it takes also up to 14 arguments
- luaCall( Pointer, LuaFunctionName, ... ) Calls a Lua function
- luaSetErrorScript( Pointer, GMScriptName ) Set your script as a error handle instead of classic show_message
- luaDestroy( Pointer ) You don't need solution? :> // You don't have call it ;o
Package includes Lua dll, example and gmLua binary.
If you found any bug please post it here: http://code.google.c...lua/issues/list
More info: gmLua at Google Code
Thanks to Snake_PL for make GMAPI <3
Source code is avaiable on SVN:
svn checkout http://gmlua.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ gmlua
GMAPI ( both gmLua ) for now works only with GM 6 and 7. No 8.0 support.
gmLua now is developed only by TheMagicNumber.
Edited by KC LC, 01 May 2010 - 10:27 AM.