• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Topher2798

Topher2798

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:57 AM

Fight gravity as you pilot your ship through a randomly generated digital cavern. Not only are the levels randomly generated in this game, but also enemy and power-up placement. It has a cool retro look and feel to it, and there's lots of action. This game is also pretty difficult.

Download it Here

Play it online Here

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Topher2798, 20 February 2009 - 04:11 AM.

#2 DarkFlame

DarkFlame

GMB Member...wtf?

• GMC Member
  • 2167 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:00 AM

A visible download link could help some people...

#3 Topher2798

Topher2798

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:12 AM

A visible download link could help some people...

Whoops, my bad. The original post now contains links.

#4 DarkFlame

DarkFlame

GMB Member...wtf?

• GMC Member
  • 2167 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:07 AM

Fun game. Makes me think of the one i had on my old 'Palm M100' which was very similar.

One bad point is the particles are generic and too large. Otherwise the rest of the game is very playable and fun.

#5 KC LC

KC LC

Ex-Administrator

• GMC Elder
  • 5309 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:31 AM

This is very well done. :P The graphics are simple but very effective and professional looking. The parallax scrolling gives a nice effect.

I was terrible at it because I'm a klutz. But I'll definitely keep playing. Overall, very nice game.
Geometricks 3D Rendering Demo / In Silico 3D Kinematics Simulation
Warped Space 3D Gravity Simulation / Surface Explorer Animated Surface Demo
Oscilloscope Animated Lissajous Figures

Featured Games at YoYo: Drop in the Bucket, Tut's Test(3rd place competition winner)

Older games at: Flying Banjo Games

#6 Mr.Chubigans

Mr.Chubigans

Hot, Sexy Gila Mobster

• GMC Member
  • 509 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:04 AM

Very cool game!

#7 cheeserules

cheeserules

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 570 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:23 AM

Wow, what an awesome and clever twist on the classic Helicopter formula this is. It's fun, addictive, AND action-packed! MUCH better than Random Infinity 3D, no offense.
9/10
SOMETHING WITTY!

#8 thetagames

thetagames

Informatikmeister

• GMC Member
  • 1005 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:08 AM

Very fun and addicting! I like the retro vector-like graphics, although I feel as though some of the particle effects clutter it up a bit.

I've always liked games that go on forever; they have a very different mentality. When games lack an end, the player is forced to concentrate on actually playing the game, rather than attempting to finish it. Also, with a good difficulty curve, a player's score truly gauges how "good" he is at the game; and if you compare scores to other players, one can definitively say that he who has the best score is truly the "best" at the game. When games have ends, scores seem to matter less, and thus prove to be less of an indicator.

Nice game!