So I made Pinball Panda (GMC Topic) and it went down very well, winning three Cage Matches. Now it is back bigger, better, brighter.
Windowed (800x600) Full Screen on F4
* Peggle/Bagetelle Gameplay -- part skill, part fortune
* NEW Powerbar for those who like a little more skill than luck
* OLD The killer question: 'Just one more ball'? -- pay in points to skip levels or buy balls
* NEW Huge range of new features -- rotating platforms, balloons, bubbles, alien invaders, pac men, mosaic segments
* OLD The best of before -- targets, rubber ducks
* Five new bonus point levels
* 40 levels to clear the endangered animals
How to Play
If you haven't played the original it is pretty simple. The cannon follows the x co-ordinate of the mouse. Hold down R button to speed up the movement across. Hold down L button to charge the power bar (new to Pinball Panda 2). Release L button to launch the ball. The little ball needs to bounce on the animal heads, which clear from the board when both heads of a type are lit up.
40 Levels of bubbles, balloons and moving architecture.
Pinball Panda 2 at YoYo
I would appreciate any and all comments. I have really tried to polish this so that it is fun, and if I am getting it right or wrong I would love to know.
Edited by barrya3, 26 April 2009 - 12:29 PM.