GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:09 PM

Clicktris 01/02/2009 GAME COMPLETED

Idea by : Chor Kun Xin
Made By : Lim Yong Sheng

How To Play
Click on the falling, or sitting, blocks and match them to one of the combos showed on the right half of the game. Once you have selected all the colors you need, press the space bar. If done correctly, it will clear the blocks, otherwise, nothing will happen. There's also a few items that will help you to clear the blocks.

Item
Dynamine - Destroy a row of blocks
P Bomb - Destroy surrounded blocks
S Bomb - Destroy wider surrounded blocks
Stopwatch - Stop block from falling for 5 sec
TNT - Destroy all the blocks/items in the screen
Magic Color Ball - Destroy All Same Color Block
Magic Ball - Destroy Random Color Block
Rocket - Flying Rocket Destroy Block Above it
Color Switch - All Block Random it color (RED, GREEN, BLUE)

Block Colors : Green , Red , Blue, Yellow, Black, White

Combo 1 : ### 6 point
Combo 2 : ##### 15 point
Combo 3 : ####### 35 point

# mean random color block will be showed

- Adventure Mode (40 Special Effect Level)
- Vesus Mode (Challange with Friends)
- Time Attack Mode (Highest score in 100 second)
- Survivor Mode (Play until no human has gone before)
- Achievement (where you can unlock Cheats and Stuff to play with)
- Option Mode (adjust the sound level, screen size & Control Key)
- 3 Ogg BGM from your Favorite old time video game (Contra, Blaster Master & Gunsomke) by http://www.ocremix.org

6525334.png934960.png6307327.png
Game PLAY VIDEO
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BLmOWoNh6Js

Play Here

Download Here LINK UP DATED ON 26 MAY 2010

Edited by [Cool*Beat], 06 May 2014 - 05:55 PM.

#2 BENJAMUS

BENJAMUS

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 323 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:16 AM

This was pretty impressive! I liked it, a fun spin on Tetris--a mix between those click-and-match games and Tetris.
My own rating:
Graphics: 4/5 -- slightly edgy in some places, but the effects were great! (especially the room screen transition)
Sound: 3/5 -- the sounds were not the greatest, those grunts when you cleared blocks. Also, the title screen music was really cheesy and fake-sounding. Original music would have fit into this game better.
Concept: 4/5 -- items, combos, clicking, etc... very many spices! However, it's not a very unique concept.
Gameplay: 4/5 -- it was entertaining, and pretty intense when the towers were about to get too high. However, the beginning should have been more involving (of adventure mode).
Programming: 5/5 -- as far as I could see, there were no programming errors.
Bonus: 5/5 -- there were plenty more modes besides adventure mode, always a good thing to put into games!
Overall: 5/5 -- Excellent!
This game is definitely worth more than one play. However, please provide another download; it didn't work for me :D
Great work! *gives a thumbs up*
Please note that the overall grade isn't really very fair. Although it gets a 5/5 from me, keep in mind that it's not 100% great, even to me. Please try to improve the downsides I mentioned, and it's a golden game.

Edited by BENJAMUS, 03 February 2009 - 03:17 AM.

#3 banov

banov

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1170 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:39 AM

9.4 MB's pretty big for a puzzle game, and the download/loading ended up taking up quite a bit.

Aside from that--cool gameplay idea, wouldn't seem very exciting on paper but it ended up having some lasting appeal. Graphics were great, loved the ripple effects, and the sound effects were great too-- "Excellent!" and all. But the happy party music didn't seem to fit in, somthing a bit more chill and electronic might have fit better. In the end, the game didn't throw new things at me enough to keep my attention; I was playing level 2 and the level began to drag on after a while, until the block killing became stale. Powerups or something would have been a good idea to help keep the game alive.

#4 [Cool*Beat]

[Cool*Beat]

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 141 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:59 PM

9.4 MB's pretty big for a puzzle game, and the download/loading ended up taking up quite a bit.

Aside from that--cool gameplay idea, wouldn't seem very exciting on paper but it ended up having some lasting appeal. Graphics were great, loved the ripple effects, and the sound effects were great too-- "Excellent!" and all. But the happy party music didn't seem to fit in, somthing a bit more chill and electronic might have fit better. In the end, the game didn't throw new things at me enough to keep my attention; I was playing level 2 and the level began to drag on after a while, until the block killing became stale. Powerups or something would have been a good idea to help keep the game alive.

Hey thanks guys!!! will improve on the music, will in the adventure mode it started of and easy start for the first 4 stage after that item will come in on the stage 5 in the desert because i want the player to feel for the play first. and then slowly making it diffecult in the end.

Tips

Meet the requiement is the key like on stage 2 just ingore the combo2 if you want to get a fast win keep doing combo1 until you game unless it requie score then you will need some combo2 to help you, same goes to combo3.

if you completed the Achievement of
{Sharpshooter
Maskmanship}
You will get : Unlock Bonus Combo Score - # of Combos Will Add # To Your Score

{Millennium
Gem Collector}
You will get : Unlock Goldfish Gem Blocks - Survivor And Vesus Mode Replace Gem With Goldfish Gem Blocks

If you completed all of it you will Unlock Item Drop where u can use it anytime in the game.

BENJAMUS
:( the download like work for me, maybe you can try it again ?

#5 [Cool*Beat]

[Cool*Beat]

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 141 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:27 PM

*Bug Fixed 12 Feb 2009

Bug Found on Ice Stage Fixed
Versus Spelling Fixed
Stage 4 onwards Item Drop Unlocked

Those who downloaded the game pls redownload
*Save game can be load back. Copy the "clicktrissave" to the same folder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users