Photo

Model Creator For Game Maker - V5.0 - Open Source!

• Please log in to reply
395 replies to this topic

#391 mnm_manish

mnm_manish

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 63 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

I customized this program with Menus, Plugins and more....

#392 mrsmes

mrsmes

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1482 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:20 AM

yes but it is still without the ease of zbrush and the availability to apply both 8bit and 16bit and 32bit and 64bit or higher resolution or lower resolution textures to different areas of the model as though you were painting a wall or a car or yeah you get the point.
edit: if those features are added my guess is YoYo will hire you to make it for game maker next, within the 3d model editor and importer and the ability to export models and use axis's and 3d physics, then YoYo as a rumour about game maker next is that they will even add a 3d room editor mode for the rooms.

Now i am not claiming neither am i saying that they will do this and neither i am proclaiming it but it's just a possibility of what we might see in the future of game maker. Also if we are lucky and fist game studios allows YoYoGames to have a license sold to it's users so they can make games for the new console in development by policejohn99 my wonderful boss and manager and CEO of fist game studios allows it we will choose which ones go on to the market, by setting up a website with a poll for how many of the gamers would like to see certain games.

Also the highest wanted rating for a game determines whether or not it will be published, and also which ones are going to be published last and then a new poll starts up on whether or not the last games on the list will even be published at all. Now that is not to say you if you can't publish it, you can't play it. All it means is that you can not sell or distribute your games for free legally without breaching the license agreement and paying a huge fine or going to jail. How ever if you get permission to publish it and you want to and you own the device in question go right ahead as long the file is not detected as a threat to our system or gamers but if you do pose a threat it is a $500,000 fine or a 5 years sentence in prison, or any other legal sentence that applies in the country in which you live.
Back on topic: i think the tool is great but it needs improvement.

Edited by mrsmes, 17 February 2013 - 10:37 AM.

#393 Davve

Davve

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 4010 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

This program has some issues on both of my Windows 8 computers, worked fine on Windows 7. These issues includes the program stopping to respond when opening those fancy windows forms, freezing when minimizing and errors about reading access. I've tried running as administrator, compatibility mode etc. I'd be glad if you could look into this.

Edited by Davve, 30 November 2013 - 08:34 PM.

#394 EatGamez-TechGamez

EatGamez-TechGamez

GMC Member

• 4 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:36 AM

Hi There im new to that application>> Model Creator!

I love it! But did you guys add an help assignation to the app? Or do i have to figure out myself?

Please i need help using the 3d model maker! Thank You Have a nice time!

:thumbsup:

#395 PointedXFinger123

PointedXFinger123

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 94 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:52 AM

I dont see an info button.

#396 DarkKRuleR

DarkKRuleR

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:00 AM

This program has some issues on both of my Windows 8 computers, worked fine on Windows 7. These issues includes the program stopping to respond when opening those fancy windows forms, freezing when minimizing and errors about reading access. I've tried running as administrator, compatibility mode etc. I'd be glad if you could look into this.

The same here. I can't load the model I did yesterday cause of errors about reading access... I tried running as administrator and nothing... Windows 8 too.

Edited by DarkKRuleR, 13 April 2014 - 11:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users