Photo

Model Creator For Game Maker - V5.0 - Open Source!

• Please log in to reply
397 replies to this topic

#351 SoupahNINJA

SoupahNINJA

GMC Member

• 69 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:34 AM

i have a suggestion for v6 (if not plz include for v7 if u plan to make v7 in the future)
try adding animating 3d models,
if its to difficult... its fine its to much to ask since it would take lots of coding and time.
BORED 4 FACT
What does Bored 4 fact have?!? o.o ---"CLICK SHOW BTN↓↓↓"
Spoiler
hu

#352 SoupahNINJA

SoupahNINJA

GMC Member

• 69 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:14 PM

also for v6, make texturing easier like by clicking on a face, it textures that face. cuz im confused on how to texture and everything looks wierd!
BORED 4 FACT
What does Bored 4 fact have?!? o.o ---"CLICK SHOW BTN↓↓↓"
Spoiler
hu

#353 michael pw

michael pw

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1488 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:38 PM

@SoupahNINJA:

1. You can animate by using the same model, change it slightly then export it, then in gm load the models into an array say

global.run_f[1] = d3d_...
global.run_f[2] = d3d_...
global.run_f[3] = d3d_...

You get the idea then run through those frames in steps.

2. texturing doesnt work like that as that would requrie many different textures which are then merged, the way you do it is by selecting a vertex and opening up the texture tab and then dragging the point to where it needs to be, it can be tedious but meh. there are also texturing tools such as projection mapping etc.

@MarteenBaert:

Is there any chance of a release coming out soon? i love MC and i use it to make maps for my FPS (which will hopefully be one of the best online fps's made with GM, alot of work has gone into it. ) and basically i mentioned this to you before about freecam and editing area size being the biggest peoblem which you said are resolved which means i can make some awesome maps :P! basically i want to make some decent maps for the game however im somewhat limited to what i can do as editing can be arkward atm if i need to select certain poly's or view a certain area :S!

if there is a release sometime this summer that would be absolutely fantastic. anyway just wanna say again, your work is great and our game wouldn't have been possible without your tools and dll's :)!

Have a good one man!
Michael.

Known as MishMash on the internet, If only my username could be changed :D?

Posted Image

Working on Sharp Edge, a 3D Level designer which exports to GMMOD and textures, with a vast toolset, and fancy GUI. ( So far, software is only going to be distributed with my game, in the future, it will be up for public use and with the ability to customise the software using the Plugin System to suite your games needs.)
Also working on 3D Multiplayer FPS Global Anarchy Denied Operations.

#354 fawful

fawful

dear leader

• GMC Member
  • 1321 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:16 PM

I'm currently working on Model Creator v6, which is written in C++. It's not finished yet, it will take at least a few months. It looks like this:
Posted Image
None of the buttons in the sub menus actually do something at the moment - it's not even possible to select things yet.

I'm also creating my own scripting language for MCv6, which is almost finished.

oooo

FABULOUS

#355 glitchgod

glitchgod

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:07 AM

how about while we wait for the new one to come out some one up date the one he has already made like Model Creator V5.2

#356 fawful

fawful

dear leader

• GMC Member
  • 1321 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:41 PM

Will this new version have unlimited size restraints? I tried up scaling a large model in version 5 and the sides got flattened.

FABULOUS

#357 EchoJerichoX

EchoJerichoX

www.MetroidCoven.com

• GMC Member
  • 506 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:07 AM

Wow, this is really pretty amazing and easy to use. Very nicely done!

Metroid%20Coven%20Title.png

Metroid: Coven is my main project. It is based on the Metroid series and is in the top-down perspective. You can get more information in the following places...

The official website: http://www.metroidco...com/en/news.php.

The GMC forums post: http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=510903.

The Trello board: https://trello.com/b...m/metroid-coven.

The YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.c...er/EchoJerichoX.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/EchoJerichoX.
You can also find information on joining the development team here: http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=468874.

#358 Kokan

Kokan

GMC Member

• 21 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:37 AM

Here's a more high poly model i made.
Posted Image
I Saved the image file as a PNG so it has better resolution.
And incase you can't tell, It's a dude with a top hat.

It's Abe Lincoln!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

#359 mecool1

mecool1

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 407 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:55 PM

ok i use this program and i love it. but why cant you use different textures? it only lets you use one texture for the whole model unless you want to use colors (of course)

oh and also i cant get colors to work when using textures. it just shows black. can anyone help with this?

Edited by mecool1, 18 August 2011 - 08:59 PM.

sig.png

#360 Glance

Glance

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 323 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:57 PM

ok i use this program and i love it. but why cant you use different textures? it only lets you use one texture for the whole model unless you want to use colors (of course)

oh and also i cant get colors to work when using textures. it just shows black. can anyone help with this?

GM doesn't support multitexturing, so this doesn't use it either. And you have to pick either a color or texture because GM fades the texture to that color, so if the color is dark, the texture is faded to a darker color.
You have to pick light colors and a light texture if you want to use both colors and texture at the same time.

click the + button below if this post helped you

#361 mecool1

mecool1

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 407 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:42 PM

ohh ok thanks for clearing that up!

sig.png

#362 Zesterer

Zesterer

Professor of Articul

• GMC Member
  • 1043 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:43 PM

Can't wait to download this - I've got some c**p 3D models in my game, so this will be the perfect tool to build better ones.

Fortified - The sword thrusting, castle busting, catapult adjusting new Tower Defense game!

More projects and work coming soon... If you need help on voxels, mesh rendering, physics, perlin noise generation, 3D, mathematics or more just contact me and I'll be happy to help!

Skype: zesterer                Email: barry.of.smith@gmail.com <---- Actually, don't use this address, I never check it.

#363 mecool1

mecool1

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 407 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:50 PM

ok i have one more question, how come when you choose a texture then go to the texture tab the texture is stretched? example: (textures are 32x32 not 32x64)

not allowed to embed bmp's

http://www.upurload....39efb6ba501.bmp

sig.png

#364 Kokan

Kokan

GMC Member

• 21 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:53 AM

One thing you should add in V6:
An option to not use "Model Mode." I'm not a fan of models, when I import my models into GM, I use the "Generate GML" button and just use the drawing code. GM Models have too many restrictions for my taste.

EDIT: What I mean by this: Create an option to run the program NOT executing GM model restrictions. Allow multiple textures, no backwards culling(Actually, I don't really know if backwards culling is a model restriction. If it isn't though, it'd still be nice to have an option to take that off), basic shape rotation. All the good stuff.

Edit 2: I really hope I'm not asking for too much.

Edit 3: I was an idiot when I wrote this. What I want is to be able to save/edit my models in a format that doesn't have so many restrictions.

Edited by Kokan, 13 September 2012 - 01:29 AM.

(\__/)

#365 Zesterer

Zesterer

Professor of Articul

• GMC Member
  • 1043 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:07 AM

This software is very impressive - I can't wait for Version 6 - it has helped me to speed up my game but also increase graphical quality in it. I've already used four 3D models made this software in my game, and I'm certainly going to build more.

I congratulate you on the creation of this program.

Fortified - The sword thrusting, castle busting, catapult adjusting new Tower Defense game!

More projects and work coming soon... If you need help on voxels, mesh rendering, physics, perlin noise generation, 3D, mathematics or more just contact me and I'll be happy to help!

Skype: zesterer                Email: barry.of.smith@gmail.com <---- Actually, don't use this address, I never check it.

#366 Zesterer

Zesterer

Professor of Articul

• GMC Member
  • 1043 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:13 AM

ok i have one more question, how come when you choose a texture then go to the texture tab the texture is stretched? example: (textures are 32x32 not 32x64)

not allowed to embed bmp's

http://www.upurload....39efb6ba501.bmp

Gamemaker only supports root 2 texture sizes: 1x1, 2x2, 4x4, 8x8, 16x16, 32x32, 64x64, 128x128, 256x256, 512x512 etc...
The program is helping you by resizing the texture so that gamemaker does not encounter any texture errors when drawing the model.

#367 programmmer5

programmmer5

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 393 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:26 PM

i have a question, why do you only use 2 views and not 4 views (one for each view, top/bottom, front/back, left/right and 3D)?
because switching through views (for me) isnt so great.

Kidnapped Treasure [Jam 13]

xulg.png

WIP: Space Chase (3D)GMC jam 9 

Space Chase 3D for Android < Click it!

#368 tarentoo

tarentoo

GMC Member

• 6 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:41 PM

ERORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

COMPILATION ERROR in Script: step_controls
Error in code at line 112:
window_message_beep(mk_warning);

at position 2: Unknown function or script: window_message_beep

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#369 Kokan

Kokan

GMC Member

• 21 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:29 AM

Also Maarten, whenever I try to run the program in Game Maker, it loads the program and then closes the program as soon as it's done loading. Why is this?
(\__/)

#370 lets play

lets play

GMC Member

• 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 12:06 AM

This is AMAZING!!!!
but its very hard to learn, seeing as the help link doesn't seem to be working for me :ermm:
When weird green squares attack!!!
http://sandbox.yoyog...e-green-squares

#371 Maarten Baert

Maarten Baert

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 750 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:36 PM

Also Maarten, whenever I try to run the program in Game Maker, it loads the program and then closes the program as soon as it's done loading. Why is this?

It only works properly in GM7. It closes immediately because error messages have been turned off, you can re-enable them to see what's happening.

GM8 is possible with some changes, but not everything will work. I haven't really tried GM8.1.

Edited by Maarten Baert, 19 September 2011 - 12:37 PM.

Posted Image

#372 Created By Ben

Created By Ben

Ratchet & Clank Fan!

• GMC Member
  • 1395 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:43 PM

I thought this model program was okay. I wouldn't use it for modeling, however. What I really liked about it was how it was advanced. This shows what GML can really do. What I didn't like about it was all of the buttons on the screen. I prefer menus. Keep up the good work!

Free high quality music? Fun games? http://www.benhartnett.net

Like to learn? Enjoy science? http://www.knowledge.benhartnett.net

#373 coco13

coco13

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 201 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:03 AM

It only works properly in GM7. It closes immediately because error messages have been turned off, you can re-enable them to see what's happening.

GM8 is possible with some changes, but not everything will work. I haven't really tried GM8.1.

Im using it with gm8 and it works fine. I just make sure not to use any transparencies in the image that model creator is handling. I add all the alpha transparency in game maker 8 itself.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#374 MechaStalin

MechaStalin

GMC Member

• 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:46 AM

This is fantastic, but would it be possible to make it so it can load an image as a backround in the front/side/left etc views to use as a reference, or is this already possible and I can't find it?

#375 Overloaded

Overloaded

-*//*+ Seeker of Balance -*//*+

• GMC Member
  • 979 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:00 PM

Hello,
I downloaded Model Creator v5 but when I open the program It says The File Model Creator For Game Maker have stopped working.So I click the Cancel box. I tryed many times to open it, but nothing happened. I am using Windows Vista. I also downloaded the source, but again the program did not opened.I tryed to open the Model Creator (the game maker file) and when I clicked Run The Game it opened an error said Cannot locate include file C:\Users\Maarten\nieuw model creator\icon.ico and when I press OK it say Error Creating Stand-Alone:Cannot save the game data. Also I installed extension packages but when I try to install the GameAppearance.gex it opens a window and say An error occured installing the extension package. I have got GameMaker 8. Did I did something wrong, and how will I fix it?
Please reply soon.
Thanks

#376 tarentoo

tarentoo

GMC Member

• 6 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:37 PM

DONT WORK THE GMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ERROR!!!

#377 KnnO

KnnO

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 63 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:15 PM

Nice program!
I have a question, what about texturing a cylinder or an ellipsoid? it's not working!
asdsadsdaas gfhgfhfghfghgff jkljkljkljkl czxczxcxzcxc yuyuyuyiuyiyui weqwewqreqweqw

#378 imam_mashur

imam_mashur

GMC Member

• 282 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:05 PM

nicee.... :thumbsup:

Sorry if my english is BAD. I tried my best to study english.

Simple Menu Example---Draw your health bar
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#379 Fihrilkamal

Fihrilkamal

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 399 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:58 PM

This is absolutely a must have program for making 3D games with game maker ! And it's also good program for start learning 3D modeling, I've tried lot of free 3D programs (like blender etc, and I read tutorials about them too) but I wasn't even be able to use any of them since they're so hard to learn for me :confused: , then I downloaded this and saw the five minute video of modeling chair tutorial... And then.. I become a modeller :medieval:
Thanks Maarten Baert! :banana:
Thumb_Jilbab.png96un.pngsssignature.png

#380 theALCH3MIST

theALCH3MIST

GMC Member

• 92 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:03 AM

*bows*
Why is there no Like button? I could press it 1024 times.

#381 fawful

fawful

dear leader

• GMC Member
  • 1321 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:29 PM

*bows*
Why is there no Like button? I could press it 1024 times.

there is

FABULOUS

#382 bcarroll

bcarroll

GMC Member

• 13 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

I just stumbled on Model Creator v5, and am finding it to be extremely easy to make a basic 3d model, without reading any manuals or other documentation.... but I have 1 thing that I can't figure out and can't seem to find any documentation about.

1. How do i remove part of an object? For instance, drilling a hole. I want to create a block, then put a cylinder in the middle of the block and remove the area occupied by the cylinder to achieve drilling a hole in the block.

Edited by bcarroll, 26 April 2012 - 02:55 PM.

#383 lollolc

lollolc

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

Hello.
I opened Model Creator with Game Maker 7 and 8.
Both fail to load the file GameAppearance.gex.
I have the same mistake as the others because GameAppearance.gex is not present.
Then I opened Model Creator with Game Maker 8.1 and accepts GameAppearance.gex here.
But now there are other errors due to conversion gm8.1.
I have no idea how to correct errors due to conversion.

I only ineressa cenerate gml code.
All 'internal sub_model_generategml I would like to remove global.model and then use it to generate an entire gml.
How can I make it work?

#384 Maarten Baert

Maarten Baert

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

Try downloading the Game Appearance extension here:
http://gamemaker.bli.../gameappearance
It should be identical to the one in the source package though. Are you sure you're installing it correctly?

Model Creator doesn't work properly in GM8 because of Max WinAPI 2. I haven't tried GM8.1, it's probably even worse.

Edited by Maarten Baert, 14 May 2012 - 11:56 AM.

Posted Image

#385 lollolc

lollolc

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

Try downloading the Game Appearance extension here:
http://gamemaker.bli.../gameappearance
It should be identical to the one in the source package though. Are you sure you're installing it correctly?

Model Creator doesn't work properly in GM8 because of Max WinAPI 2. I haven't tried GM8.1, it's probably even worse.

Being a short time that I use Game Maker.
I'm not sure to install fine.
I downloaded the package.
I tried to install the gex in Game Maker 7 Pro
I get this error: An error occurred installing the extension package.
I have to make Game Maker can also read dll?

Please can you help me understand what I'm doing wrong and correct the problem?
Your Model Creator is a beautiful software.

#386 Maarten Baert

Maarten Baert

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 750 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:40 AM

Are you running GM as administrator? I think you have to do this to install extensions.
Posted Image

#387 lollolc

lollolc

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:18 AM

Are you running GM as administrator? I think you have to do this to install extensions.

(Note for users interested in Model creator open source. For me to start Game Maker 7 Pro is not possible with Windows 7. Serial Number is rejected.)

I opened Game Maker 8 is accepted as an administrator and GameAppearance.gex. We need to work on the errors caused by the transition from Gm7 to gm8.

I have rekindled the old PC with Windows XP.
I started Game Maker 7 Pro and GameAppearance.gex is accepted.
Now there is another error:

OMPILATION ERROR in Script: create
Error in code at line 5:
global.icon = hobbl_com_resource_loadicon(temp_directory+'\icon.ico');

at position 16: Unknown function or script: hobbl_com_resource_loadicon

Help is appreciated

#388 lollolc

lollolc

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:13 AM

Correction message!
Finally the problem is solved.
Softwarp few months ago told me that my serial number was no longer possible to reactivate it.
Softwarp now reactivated my serial number. I do not understand but it is good.

I started GameMaker7Pro as Administrator in Windows 7.
GameAppearance.gex is acettata.
ModelCreatorOpenSource is bootable and there are no errors.

Also follow this procedure:
In C \ users create:
Folder named "Maarten".
All 'internal Maarten create:
Folder named "nieuwe model creator."
All 'internal model creator nieuwe inserted ModelCreatorOpenSource (source file)
ico files also included. ico file any.
Everything should work properly

Edited by lollolc, 17 May 2012 - 12:46 PM.

#389 zombieombie

zombieombie

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:36 AM

Can any body tell me how to add colors to my shapes and it would be awesome if someone could make videos of this on youtube

Edited by zombieombie, 31 August 2012 - 03:36 AM.

#390 Insert Name Here

Insert Name Here

The Unknown Ninja

• GMC Member
  • 626 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:10 PM

Neat. I'll definitely be using this!
I found this awesome 3D modeling site called voxelbuilder.com. It's is remarkably easy to use!
MARIO & Luigi 4: Corrupted
Spoiler

#391 mnm_manish

mnm_manish

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

I customized this program with Menus, Plugins and more....
This is where i belong...

Posted Image

Download Here...
Gautam Buddha was born in Nepal not in India. I don`t know how to put image as link in signature...

#392 mrsmes

mrsmes

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1506 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:20 AM

yes but it is still without the ease of zbrush and the availability to apply both 8bit and 16bit and 32bit and 64bit or higher resolution or lower resolution textures to different areas of the model as though you were painting a wall or a car or yeah you get the point.
edit: if those features are added my guess is YoYo will hire you to make it for game maker next, within the 3d model editor and importer and the ability to export models and use axis's and 3d physics, then YoYo as a rumour about game maker next is that they will even add a 3d room editor mode for the rooms.

Now i am not claiming neither am i saying that they will do this and neither i am proclaiming it but it's just a possibility of what we might see in the future of game maker. Also if we are lucky and fist game studios allows YoYoGames to have a license sold to it's users so they can make games for the new console in development by policejohn99 my wonderful boss and manager and CEO of fist game studios allows it we will choose which ones go on to the market, by setting up a website with a poll for how many of the gamers would like to see certain games.

Also the highest wanted rating for a game determines whether or not it will be published, and also which ones are going to be published last and then a new poll starts up on whether or not the last games on the list will even be published at all. Now that is not to say you if you can't publish it, you can't play it. All it means is that you can not sell or distribute your games for free legally without breaching the license agreement and paying a huge fine or going to jail. How ever if you get permission to publish it and you want to and you own the device in question go right ahead as long the file is not detected as a threat to our system or gamers but if you do pose a threat it is a $500,000 fine or a 5 years sentence in prison, or any other legal sentence that applies in the country in which you live.
Back on topic: i think the tool is great but it needs improvement.

Edited by mrsmes, 17 February 2013 - 10:37 AM.

Assuming I helped you out in a questions and answers topic won't you return the favour by helping me with one my coding problems, or recommend some one who can chat to me over pms about helping and how to overcome my obstacles, after all lets just say I did help you or them or many people with similar problems, in that topic.

Here i have a topic for those of you struggling with type writer text and mugshots in your games especially if it is a rpg see the link below for more info

http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=619103

almost no code needed, only uses two events.

click here for the l8est version of feed the alien pizza, it has some major polished up features.

#393 Davve

Davve

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 4066 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

This program has some issues on both of my Windows 8 computers, worked fine on Windows 7. These issues includes the program stopping to respond when opening those fancy windows forms, freezing when minimizing and errors about reading access. I've tried running as administrator, compatibility mode etc. I'd be glad if you could look into this.

Edited by Davve, 30 November 2013 - 08:34 PM.

1Amdi.png Swxmo.png RDHEw.png 17Ezd.png

#394 EatGamez-TechGamez

EatGamez-TechGamez

GMC Member

• 7 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:36 AM

Hi There im new to that application>> Model Creator!

I love it! But did you guys add an help assignation to the app? Or do i have to figure out myself?

Please i need help using the 3d model maker! Thank You Have a nice time!

:thumbsup:

#395 PointedXFinger123

PointedXFinger123

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:52 AM

I dont see an info button.

"We want poop" http://www.poopootower.wordpress.com <- enter this site for CRAZYNESS and more POOPIE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :devil:  :bunny:  :o  :medieval:  :pickle:

I'm a beginner. I know the gravity thingys and platform. I seldom make a topic if the topic is not found what my problem is (because, Google, you know.)

My only weakness is making 3D game.

And also, I use GM Studio and GM8 (if GM Studio gives me weird stuff).

#396 DarkKRuleR

DarkKRuleR

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:00 AM

This program has some issues on both of my Windows 8 computers, worked fine on Windows 7. These issues includes the program stopping to respond when opening those fancy windows forms, freezing when minimizing and errors about reading access. I've tried running as administrator, compatibility mode etc. I'd be glad if you could look into this.

The same here. I can't load the model I did yesterday cause of errors about reading access... I tried running as administrator and nothing... Windows 8 too.

Edited by DarkKRuleR, 13 April 2014 - 11:00 AM.

#397 kingdom of games

kingdom of games

GMC Member

• 13 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 11:00 AM

Hey guys please help when i open this program it is show me this [Failed to load game data,file seems corrupted] please help!!!

#398 tizzio

tizzio

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 232 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 11:41 AM

I made a new version of this tool:

Model Creator for Game Maker (v6.0)

Download Model Creator v6.0 source
Download Model Creator v6.0 exe

[b]Features:

- Added Obj Exporter (with correct mirror, scale, rotation and UV [Tested in Unity3D])
- Works on windows 8.1

To save in .obj   click SAVE AS  and  use .obj extension in your file

43bc532f066cabbb715f0bbb8737676a.png

Edited by tizzio, 09 May 2015 - 12:07 PM.

1411824224_medium.jpg?1411824224 1411379323_medium.jpg?1411379323  glare_signature.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users