Some are new and some may allready be found in Game Maker.
Currently it have the following functions:
- FileDLL_ini - Initializes the DLL.
- FileDLL_LastModified - returns a file's last modified date.
- FileDLL_GetDrive - returns the drive a file is located in.
- FileDLL_GetDirectory - returns the directory a file is located in.
- FileDLL_GetPath - returns the path a file is located in.
- FileDLL_GetName - returns the name a file is located in.
- FileDLL_GetExtension - returns the extension a file is located in.
- FileDLL_CreateDirectory - creates a directory with the given name.
- FileDLL_DeleteDirectory - deletes a given directory.
- FileDLL_DiskFree - returns the free space on the given disk.
- FileDLL_DeleteFile - deletes a given file.
- FileDLL_DiskSpace - returns the disk size of the given disk.
- FileDLL_Free - Frees the DLL from the memory.
This .rar contains FileDLL.gmk and FileFunctions.dll.
And for those who don't have WinRar: http://www.mediafire...2db6fb9a8902bda
Please Credit Kake_Fisk if used.
Edited by kake_fisk, 04 January 2009 - 12:14 AM.