- Title: RPG Battle engine
- Description: This is a RPG maker battle engine made for other programmers learning and for those who would want this engine in their games, thought then credit is very much needed. The engine includes, items and skills that can be used in many different ways, enemies, classes, a menu, random encounter battles and a standard RPG movement system.
- GM Version: GM 7
- Registered: no.
- File Type: .gmk
- File Size: 1.63 MB
- File Link: Anubis Battle Engine (Lite), Anubis Battle Engine (Pro).
New version! Januari 2010
I have uploaded a completely new RPG battle engine it's programmed from scratch and is a lot better then its older brother. You now have two choices either you download the old lite version the requires no pro game maker or you download the new extremely improved pro version.
Pro version vs Light Version!
I would strongly advise the use of the pro version, it's pretty much the 2.0 version of the light version and even thought they share some graphics in common they are completely differently programmed. So even thought you are planing on downloading and use the light version I suggest that you download the pro version as well. So that you check out how that one is programmed for the best learning experience.
The pro version isn't complete and lacks some futures that I'm planing on adding to it.
- Enemies can't use items and skills.
- No info boxes are shown when using items in battle.
- If you don't have a full party the game will crash.*
- When having a character with over 1000 hp the numbers are written under the battle bar.
- Skills aren't learnt by levelling,
* There is a fully working party system in the lite version.
Full RPG Engine
I'm working on a full RPG engine I have come quite a far way and I hope to be able to show how it works soon. It will be really cool :D. I wont release the source until I have made a game with it thought except the battle engine. Well hopefully that engine will increase the number of RPGs that are made with Game Maker :p. if you want to help you can always PM me, I don't check this forum to often but I will notice.
Picture from the lite version.
Enter = Accept
Backspace = Undo
Arrow keys = Move around or select something
ctrl = Brings up the menu in version 0.7
P = Party select menu
Edited by Sajttam, 07 January 2010 - 03:33 AM.