Title: Mayhem Tank
Genre/Category: Top-Down Shooter
GM Version: GM 7.0
Changes Screen Resolution?: No. Game starts in fullscreen (default)
NEW! All Latest links (updated 6th Aug '09):
Download File Name/Size: Mayhem Tank v1.7, 7.89MB (.exe) / 6.83MB (.zip)
Download Link 1: Hosted at Mediafire (.exe, 7.89MB)
Download Link 2: Hosted at Host-A Hosting (.zip, 6.83MB)
YoYo Games Link: YoYo Games
Fight 20 battles of increasing difficulty against the AI
Or see how long you can stay alive as you fight hordes of enemies!
Title Screen | Choosing an Opponent | Equipping Weapons | Plasma Shield | New Pause Screen | Survival Mode - Lots of Missiles | CHAOTIC Survival mode!
Mayhem Tank Photobucket album
OLD ver1.5 Mayhem Tank Photobucket album
- About 94% complete. Over a year in the making.
- Lots of purchasable weapons (spread missiles, lasers, auto turrets, air strike, flamethrower, grenade launchers, etc.)
- Upgradable main tank guns, machine gun, armor, etc.
- Equip extra extensions to make your tank more powerful (mines, defense pods, missile interceptors, speed boosters etc.)
- 2 Game modes: Tank Battle & Survival
- 20 one-on-one battles in Tank Battle mode
- Intense Survival mode!
- Cheat codes (PM me for codes)
You control an upgradable tank equippable with loads of different weapons. Unleash mayhem on your enemies. Have no mercy!
There are 2 game modes available: Tank Battle Mode and Survival Mode.
See game help at the menu screen. But it's a normal WASD + mouse control system.
Please Download, Play, and Leave Comments!
- How's the gameplay?
- How's the difficulty in Tank Battle mode? Is it too hard/easy?
- How are the weapons/extensions? Too expensive? Too cheap? Too powerful? Just right?
- What aspects of the game do I need to work on?
- Any bugs?
Still to work on:
- BG music. (i might have to look around in the music/sound forum)
- A new game mode
- More player feedback from YOU
-see my latest post http://gmc.yoyogames...&...t&p=3251737
Updates in v1.5:
Old Ver1.5 Download Link: Hosted at Will Host For Food! (.zip, 6.07MB)
-A lot of minor graphical tweaks to sprites (radar, jeeps, tanks, infantry)
-A lot more particle effects.
-Explosion sprites changed to particle effects
-Missile smoke trails look better now
-Blood and explosion stains added
-Tank can now move in eight directions instead of four
-Added an ammo refill pickup for survival mode
-Tank now blinks if hit by enemy
-Enemies blink/spew blood/debris if hit
-Heat Seeker III now kicks major ass (tries to avoid obstacles to reach target)
-E.L.C. weapon got a better laser effect
-Enemies/missiles turn smoothly now
-Tank turret recoil added
-Enemy health reduced for the first 3 Tank Battle Levels
-Fixed a few bugs
Edited by hithere, 05 August 2009 - 06:56 PM.