Basic Commands Lib V2.0

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 nickwarrior

nickwarrior

GMC Member

• 68 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:51 PM

please for the love of (insert whoever u believe in here) dont say "I'm also an 11 year old, so don't expect too much." it gets extremely annoying so please edit this topic to remove that. Oh, and nice lib

-nick

p.s. this reminds me of that topic about young programmers you started...

edit- its useful for the lazier bunch of programmers like me....ty
edit2- sry but just a suggestion for the future, i recommend you also provide a gm6 example, some of use have gm6 and are too lazy too upgrade, if u want i can provide a gm6 version of the example that works, if you want the gm6 to provide to other users just send me a message. if you need any other gmk to gm6 conversions, just ask me

Edited by nickwarrior, 12 February 2009 - 09:58 PM.

#32 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1956 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:09 AM

That'd be nice. Convert it. Also, I'll edit the first post. ;)

#33 nickwarrior

nickwarrior

GMC Member

• 68 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:18 AM

ok, ty for editing...heres the file in gm6 http://www.mediafire...php?wqrdrntldm5

#34 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1956 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:22 AM

Ok, I'll put that link in my first post...

EDIT: Only one actions is registered, so I don't think people will have a problem.

Edited by daman123125, 13 February 2009 - 01:42 AM.

#35 nickwarrior

nickwarrior

GMC Member

• 68 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:38 AM

btw, i tried it on gm6 reg so i dont know about unreg. if people say there are problems please notify me, ill try to fix

-edit
k just wondering, btw if you add more features to this i highly reccomend you split it into 2 libs because already i have to stretch the obj window to see everything

Edited by nickwarrior, 13 February 2009 - 06:49 AM.

#36 The Legend

The Legend

Unashamed

• GMC Member
  • 1103 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:28 PM

First of all, what gm version is this made for? Second, explain more of the questions. I like to know what I'm downloading before I download it.

#37 Primoz128

Primoz128

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 295 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:37 PM

So what if I'm 11? I only said that in the first post. Age does not determine GML skills. No, you don't have to help me on a lib. I only make LIBs when I feel really bored and feel like just helping out. I made that pro edition action(image_angle), because it's one of the basic things in GML(isn't it?). Your 3D LIB would kind of be useless to me because I use Lite.(no offense) I put a lot of questions in this LIB because when making games, wouldn't you usually do something like "if sprite_index" a lot? And what's the harm of putting a lot of questions anyway? Maybe you should at least download my LIB because the people who comment here don't really bother to try the lib.

Please don't expect a lot from me as I'm only like an intermediate/experienced user of GML, and not an expert.

But it does determine how mature and ready for massive challenges you actually are.

#38 Evilbecky

Evilbecky

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 111 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:04 AM

This looks really good cause like i'm new to gml like I don't think I've written anything on my on just like editing code, but anyway looks really cool i'm getting it now.

P.S. Try and leave some more info like about each DnD

#39 Evilbecky

Evilbecky

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 111 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:41 AM

I think you've got the biggest lib in one tab lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users