Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:25 PM
it is a short adventure game.
this game contains lots of flashing imagery.
hope you enjoy it.
Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:41 PM
Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:11 PM
I just finished it. The music was simple but still quite eerie; maybe even ominous. The graphics style looked good and the palette complimented it well. The hardest part was the maze, but it just takes some time. It's worth getting through it. The ending was the best part of the game. I enjoyed it.
I look forward to your next projects.
Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:20 AM
When your going through the flashing maze do the following
1) Open up paint
2) Bucket fill the biggest size white/blank doc u can and colour it BLACK
3) open the game
4) Play it
5) When you reach the flashing maze stare at it and u will see the objects that your ment to walk on they will be like kinda stripy blocks
6) This is were paint comes into, because it is flashing so fast and so often your eyes dont get time to adjust and it can cause them to get really sore and or irritated. What u need to do is Press alt + tab when your eyes start watering or blinkin and you need to stare at the black document, it will relieve your eyes trust me it works.
7) keep trying through the maze until you pass it.
8) Remember the black solid colour will relieve your eyes. helps sooo much
just stare at the flashing blocks to see the rest.
Luve the game idea OP, 6.5/10.
Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:50 PM
thanks for playing anyways!
Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:32 AM
Posted 18 October 2008 - 03:03 AM
Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:00 AM
"it was all a dream the wings never were"
someone explain this to meh?
nice game anyways...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users