#1 Corman

Corman

GMC Member

• 577 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:08 PM

Posted Image

UPDATE
BETA V1.3
This Update Includes The New Feature To Be Able To draw all Chaos Seperately.
Hope You All Like This One.
Enjoy!

;) Misc.
Vista Compatible__[Yes]
Version__[Beta v1.3]
Players__[One]
Rating__[Everyone]
Online__[COMING SOON]
Size__[5mb-20mb]
Mini-Game__[Yes]
Resoultion__[Normal]
WindowSize__[251x478]

:GM072: General Info:
This new Chao Garden gives a more user-friendly interface and much more to do than the last one. The engine is made from scratch and completely recoded giving the Chao a more simulation feeling; including a second screen to give the user a easy to use control panel for the game and the freedom to customize their screen in certain ways.

As you will see this Chao Garden has come with revamped graphics to give it a more realistic feeling of the original Chao Garden in Sonic Games. While looking through you will come across many screens that allow easy access to certain items. As well as a Mini Game Screen which contains a mini game that unlike my other Chao Garden is Chao Related known as Chao Soccer!

:( Controls
As of now everything is controlled with the mouse.

:GM072: ScreenShots

Posted Image

Chao Soccer Mini Game Pic

;) Known Bugs
Please Report Any Bugs or Glitches found

:( Download

Posted Image
(5mb)

Music Version
(20mb)(!Old! BETA V1.1)

::lmao:: Support

[url="http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=394955"][img]http://www.gamechallenges.org/gamemaker/chaogarden/ChaoGardenRevampedSupport.gif[/img][/url]
Check Sig For Support Pic
Please Report Any Bugs

Note: Any Sonic Game Makers Thinking about having a Chao Garden In Their Game and are Interested in mine, PM Me.

;) Update Log:
Beta V1.0: First beta released.
Beta V1.1: Capability of Editing All Chao's at once.
Beta V1.2: (Chao Garden Club Release Only)-Capability of Editing All Chao's SEPERATELY.
Beta V1.3: Fixed Lag On Main Screen. (Game Maker Community)-Capabitlity of Editing All Chao's Seperately.

Edited by Corman, 31 July 2009 - 05:29 AM.

Wanna easily make a Card Game using a deck of cards/trump/hands? Check out Simplex Card Engine.

#2 Corman

Corman

GMC Member

• 577 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 03:30 PM

BUMP
Edited Some Info and Fixed One Of The Download Links.
NOTE:Click The Mdranta's Server For Fast Download

Edited by Corman, 21 September 2008 - 03:30 PM.

Wanna easily make a Card Game using a deck of cards/trump/hands? Check out Simplex Card Engine.

#3 bluKaray

bluKaray

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:40 PM

Great game, this is the best Chaos Garden game I seen on GM so far, keep going for it, makes me wonder why you havnt got so many comments.

Edited by bluKaray, 28 September 2008 - 05:05 PM.

#4 nickolasr

nickolasr

GMC Member

• 1149 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:00 PM

Link is invalid. :V

#5 IQbrew

IQbrew

Pro-Grammar

• Banned Users
  • 2607 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:02 PM

Great game, this is the best Chaos Garden game I seen on GM so far, keep going for it, makes me wonder why you havnt got so many comments.

Link is invalid. :V

That'll do it.
"Personally, I rather look forward to a computer program winning the world chess championship. Humanity needs a lesson in humility. "

#6 Corman

Corman

GMC Member

• 577 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:30 PM

Sorry, It seems when i submitted the modified post all of my links had "\\\"" inserted into them for some reason... i went through and erased all of them,
the links seem to be working now.

Please ReDownload
Thank You
-Corman

#7 gypt_ice

gypt_ice

Particle Monster

• 472 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:04 PM

Your Minigame Pic isn't working. But aside from that, this game looks pretty decent. I liked the way they made the chao garden in sonic adventure 2 for the GC, and if you already have or plan on doing, try adding a few of those cool factors into it. I can't play it because my computer is being gay right now but I'll give A full review when and if I can play it later.

Nice from what I've seen!
Posted Image

#8 Corman

Corman

GMC Member

• 577 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:20 PM

Yeah i just noticed that, its because that pic i put on freewebs and i think their pretty frozen at the moment.

@Gypt_ice
I to liked the way Chao Garden was in Sonic Adventure 2, in fact thats the inspiration, i will be adding as much as i can from that game into this one.

I will upload that pic onto a new site at some point and get it up.

-Corman

#9 Corman

Corman

GMC Member

• 577 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:58 AM

UPDATE
BETA V1.1
This Update Includes The New Feature To Be Able To DRAW Your OWN Chaos!
Hope You All Like This One.
Enjoy!

#10 Corman

Corman

GMC Member

• 577 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:37 AM

UPDATE:
Beta V1.3 Release
Edit Each Chao Seperately

Edited by Corman, 22 January 2009 - 04:37 AM.