#1 YoMamasMama

YoMamasMama

Your Grandma

• 437 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:08 AM

Jumper Three

Ogmo co-operates with himself.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ogmo returns in Jumper Three, 3 years since his last appearance. Guide Ogmo in his search for a home on a myserious planet. Over the course of the game Ogmo will split into five seperate forms with completely different abilities, and you will have to switch between each of them to overcome the many obstacles in your path. Features 50+ stages. USB gamepad support is included.

(this game is entered in the YoYoGames co-operation contest)

YoYo Games Page:
http://www.yoyogames...ames/show/49558

Download:
http://mattmakesgames.com/games.php

Additional screenshots:
http://mattmakesgame...umperThree4.png
http://mattmakesgame...umperThree5.png

Matt Thorson
www.mattmakesgames.com

Edited by YoMamasMama, 28 September 2008 - 03:57 AM.

~ Matt Makes Games ~
Click above for my games, including Jumper Three, Hold Off Red, An Untitled Story, and FLaiL.
An Untitled Story GMC topic
FLaiL GMC topic
Jumper Three GMC Topic
~ EO ~ MMGF ~

#2 gamewizkid

gamewizkid

GMC Member

• 436 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:15 AM

First post!! Will edit when I play..

I'll try it when it's done being virus scanned on Yoyo.

Awww...now it says the game is being edited....

Edited by gamewizkid, 21 August 2008 - 02:35 AM.

Imagine a large mansion. And imagine that it has light, reflected off of the very large moon at night. Now imagine rain. Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain. Now imagine a light flickering in one or two of the windows of the mansion. And finally, imagine a cinder block and some sort of burnt trophy, laid on the side of the house; pieces of broken metal and wiring is twisted over and under them. Then imagine that the flickering lights turn off. Now the moon turns off. Did you like that? go here to read the full story...and PM me about it if you liked or didn't like it...

#3 name

name

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1427 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:26 AM

Looks nice, still bieng virus scaned, but I wanted to claim second post.
:P
Il'e edit later.

#4 Destron

Destron

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1361 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:29 AM

Awesome so far . . .

I love the pure challenge that goes in to these games. Reminds me of the good old days when games were actually challenging.

expected nothing less of course ;)

Edited by Destron, 21 August 2008 - 01:34 AM.

HTML5 INI Saving Example | HTML5/GMS Saving/Loading/User Login with PHP/MySQL/Async | GameMaker Examples/Tutorials | PHP/MySQL cross platform high score list/leaderboard
Those who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.

#5 PurpleFuzzy

PurpleFuzzy

Punk Rock Princess

• GMC Member
  • 1589 posts
  • Version:None

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:38 AM

Well now, this is a surprise.

I hate you. Self-co-operation was my gimmick. D:I kid, of course. :D

Let's see... Well, I like the new graphics style. Like... a lot. Like... "why didn't you do this for Jumper 1-2" a lot. I like the intro to the game very much... Something about the style makes me go "ooh." I really like how Ogmo is no longer in block-based levels, but actual environments now. Very glad to see that you had some new mechanics worked in to make the game fresh. Personally, I think this is much better than the original Jumper 3 project, which I was never too fond of. Also, I admire that you fought the urge you must've had to create a more-of-the-same final chapter in the trilogy. I enjoyed that this game wasn't immediately face-numbingly hard. I've yet to get into any really challenging levels yet, but I'm sure they're there.

In general, I think the professionalism here is remarkable, and leaps and bounds ahead of the other Jumper games.

Some things I didn't like were that I think for selecting different levels of options (music volume, for instance) in the options screen would've been better if you had them select with left/right rather than pressing enter. This way if I accidentally go on to the next option when I really wanted the one before it, I wouldn't have to go through the entire cycle again to get back to where I wanted.

I also didn't like the S key as the default jump button, but the custom controls take care of that... Also, when I press the A key to view the stage I'm on, it returns me to the menu.

Some of the sounds got annoying, especially the jumping noise, but I hadn't predicted that when I was playing, so maybe make a way to edit your sound options mid-game?

I think giving target times on the tutorial levels is a bit unfair, since the text explaining the tutorial doesn't show up until after the timer has started, and plus, the whole point of a tutorial level is to practice your skills without having to worry about any repercussions of staying on the same screen for a long while.

One last quirk of mine is that it's always bothered me when a game automatically ends when I press ESC. I've always preferred for them to return to the title, rather than just terminate the game completely. Or maybe you could make the ESC key trigger a pause menu. Either way, just something other than completely ending the game.

Overall though, really nice work. I finished the tutorial levels in the process of writing this (which explains why it may seem scatter-brained) and I'm looking forward to playing it some more.

Best of luck to you in the competition as well, mister. ;)

-PF

P.S. Congratulations on crushing everyone's hopes of winning this competition. :P

Edited by PurpleFuzzy, 21 August 2008 - 01:46 AM.

#6 Dmaster270

Dmaster270

GMC Member

• 1736 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:30 AM

Awesome. I love it. Great job.

Edit: I'm getting a missing sound error when using it on Yoyo.

Edited by Dmaster270, 21 August 2008 - 02:39 AM.

PM me with an email for a Lockerz invite.

#7 t3mp3st

t3mp3st

Damaged's Tool

• GMC Elder
  • 2026 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:39 AM

Heh, here comes the first complaint I guess?

Anyways, awesome as expected. I really like the new abilities. Actually the complaint is something that you really have no control over. For some reason about 25% of GM games run really slow on my PC, and for some reason this is one of them :/ To be honest, I think it is the text displays, I had the same problems playing flail.

Pretty funny though, because I think the timer ignores the lag somehow. I'll finish a straightforward level in 40 seconds, meanwhile the target is 2.

#8 YoMamasMama

YoMamasMama

Your Grandma

• 437 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:33 AM

Heh, here comes the first complaint I guess?

Anyways, awesome as expected. I really like the new abilities. Actually the complaint is something that you really have no control over. For some reason about 25% of GM games run really slow on my PC, and for some reason this is one of them :/ To be honest, I think it is the text displays, I had the same problems playing flail.

Pretty funny though, because I think the timer ignores the lag somehow. I'll finish a straightforward level in 40 seconds, meanwhile the target is 2.

Yes, the timer does ignore lag.

I actually get a similar problem with GM games myself (including this and FLaiL), but it goes away if I play for about a minute or restart my PC. Sorry it's unplayable for you, wish I could do something.

I just tried Instant Play and didn't get this error. When did the error happen (during loadtime?), and has anyone else seen it?

Edited by YoMamasMama, 21 August 2008 - 04:34 AM.

~ Matt Makes Games ~
Click above for my games, including Jumper Three, Hold Off Red, An Untitled Story, and FLaiL.
FLaiL GMC topic
Jumper Three GMC Topic
~ EO ~ MMGF ~

#9 Dmaster270

Dmaster270

GMC Member

• 1736 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:43 AM

I just tried Instant Play and didn't get this error. When did the error happen (during loadtime?), and has anyone else seen it?

It happened when I dled, and set the music to off, and sounds to off.

#10 Lukearentz

Lukearentz

My Two Cents

• 2587 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:23 AM

Nice to see Jumper 3. At first I thought It was a hoax, but good work ;) I am still a jumper and Ogmo fan....

Sounds were a little buggy at some points. It was a little jumpy in a way. Could possibly be my computer though

Edited by Lukearentz, 21 August 2008 - 05:32 AM.

I have left the GMC, and my domain is no longer registered to me.
All previous links will not work, for any information/links please PM me, and I may be able to help you

#11 Explicit

Explicit

Destroyer of zeds

• GMC Member
  • 1647 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:26 AM

the other ogmos are much harder to use, but i still love the game

love the new planet, great graphical style.

still the best platformer in the gmc

#12 Dannerz

Dannerz

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:53 AM

I love the pure challenge that goes in to these games. Reminds me of the good old days when games were actually challenging.

The game speed is set to 60.
It's pretty fast for me.
There's different kinds of 'challenging', too.
Like with this, it's about fast reflexes and your central neurvous system.
There are other games out there, though, which have a different kind of challenge. Like some strategy games are all about planning, especially a turn-based game has nothing to do with how fast or precisely your neurves and muscles respond to your brain signals and intentions. So a game of chess could require more smarts and foresight to win at, but then the chess master can't beat jumper because he's an old fart and he's too slow.

I'm on stage 2-5, with 41 coins.
We'll see how far I can get.

#13 TheMordeus

TheMordeus

The Dark Lady

• GMC Member
  • 1540 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:47 AM

Big gratz on gettting the game done, and best of luck in the Comp! It looks really sweet from what I've seen. I'll leave a better reply when I've had time to play it more though, rite now Im busy with that deadline...

Edited by TheMordeus, 21 August 2008 - 07:47 AM.

Posted Image

#14 zap284

zap284

GMC Member

• 274 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:06 AM

it reminds me of The misadventures of p.b. winterbottom

#15 Carnivac

Carnivac

The Hunter

• GMC Member
  • 3300 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:40 PM

Never been much of a fan of Jumper to be honest but this is ok. I like that you've gone for an all new style of graphics rather than recycle the old (though please give a fullscreen mode without the godawful cheap looking blur).

Main problem I'm having playing it though, is Ogmo seems to have a mind of his own when I got to the level where you have to use the skid jump for the first time. For first few seconds I'm in control but then he starts sliding about, turning and jumping without me doing anything, then runs off again, gives me control temporarily and then as I'm bout to do the skid jump he goes off on his own again. I don't get why it's doing that. My friend says it does it on her PC too so is it meant to happen or just something really weird going on? I can't get past the level because of it.

Anyways this ain't bad. I like it more than the other Jumper games but I can't see it ever becoming a favorite of mine. Just not my kind of game.

#16 Spaceoff

Spaceoff

Orbital Debris

• GMC Member
  • 788 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:45 PM

Congratulations on crushing everyone's hopes of winning this competition. ;)

#17 RekNepZ

RekNepZ

GMC Historian

• GMC Member
  • 718 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:33 PM

Pretty good but not nearly as good as Jumper2

AczgxAZ.png

^kept in my sig for historical purposes^

#18 Spaceoff

Spaceoff

Orbital Debris

• GMC Member
  • 788 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:40 PM

Pretty good but not nearly as good as Jumper2

Yeah, I do agree with that also.

#19 bugaham games

bugaham games

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 784 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:18 PM

It's fun, but a horrible learning curve, and I HATE THE GREEN GUY. Because of the later two problems, I give this a 6.2/10, didn't rate on yoyo because I am also in the competition.

Btw, jumper 1 and 2 were about 5 times better.

And unless red system, rhys , or scream enter the comp, you pretty much have 1st place.
Looking for a graphic artist.. If you are interested please PM me. ;)

#20 TurkishGamer

TurkishGamer

Da Turk

• 493 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:51 PM

Another addition to a very good series. It reminds me of the hours that I spent trying to finish a few levels on Jumper 2.

Great Game and good luck in the competition

Classic card game made addicting.
Pyramid
Play now: Here
My website: Here

#21 hiro-niro

hiro-niro

GMC Member

• 707 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:56 PM

AWESOME
Permanently left the Game Maker Community.

#22 Burnt Waffle Productions

Burnt Waffle Productions

GMC Member

• 270 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:02 PM

I love the Jumper series, and I haven't had any problems with the first two, but this one lags quite a bit. I don't know if it's supposed to go so slow, but it's unbearable. I've never had a problem with any GM games going slowly except this one :/ I don't think

Also, I don't really like the graphics. I prefer the simpler graphics of the old ones, I don't like the pixelated look.

Sorry to be a downer, but after the first two, I'm kinda disapointed.

#23 edmunn

edmunn

GMC Member

• 1298 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:03 PM

Nice, but IMO not as pleasing to the eye as Jumper 2.

Posted Image
Please PM / Email your suggestions!

15.4" Apple MacBook Pro Late 08', 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, SSD
Mac OS X Lion

:)

#24 chainsawkitten

chainsawkitten

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1409 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:11 PM

I really hate the movement.

#25 Explicit

Explicit

Destroyer of zeds

• GMC Member
  • 1647 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:58 PM

well i dont think theres anything wrong with changing it up a bit
he IS in a new planet, it makes sense if things look or feel different from 1 and 2

but really, i dont feel much difference in the controls..

Edited by Explicit, 21 August 2008 - 05:59 PM.

#26 chainsawkitten

chainsawkitten

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1409 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:25 PM

well i dont think theres anything wrong with changing it up a bit
he IS in a new planet, it makes sense if things look or feel different from 1 and 2

but really, i dont feel much difference in the controls..

The controls feel slow and frustrating. Perhaps it's lag, but I don't see why since nothing that I can see would involve anything advanced which could result in lag.

#27 makerofthegames

makerofthegames

My last custom title

• GMC Member
  • 7629 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:32 PM

Awesome game! I was suprised that there was no boss though..Perhaps its because I didn't get all the coins or medals?

Edited by makerofthegames, 21 August 2008 - 08:07 PM.

#28 t3mp3st

t3mp3st

Damaged's Tool

• GMC Elder
  • 2026 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:42 PM

Long wait for this glorious game, Now..I haven't actually PLAYED it yet. But I have high hopes for it.

Why do people keep posting things like this?

Do not post anything along the lines of, 'downloading, will edit later'. This is considered a type of spam and will be deleted. Play the game first, then post.

It's bad enough the first two idiotic replies did this, I was hoping they wouldn't keep showing up.

#29 CoolMoose13

CoolMoose13

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:06 PM

As someone who always sucked at Jumper, I personally find this one much more enjoyable than the other two. The difficulty curve is actually a curve now, instead of a cliff. And I like the controls. Makes things feel tense.

And I think the graphics are awesome.
---------------

My name is Tom Sennett, and man it's been a while.

#30 BrainWare

BrainWare

Adrenaline

• GMC Member
  • 791 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:06 PM

I expected this :)

Edited by BrainWare, 21 August 2008 - 07:06 PM.

#31 RekNepZ

RekNepZ

GMC Historian

• GMC Member
  • 718 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:12 PM

I think the graphics are awesome.

I disagree. The graphics are not nearly as good as thay where in 1 and 2.

I expected this

I expected much more

Edited by Recneps, 21 August 2008 - 10:14 PM.

AczgxAZ.png

^kept in my sig for historical purposes^

#32 Dmaster270

Dmaster270

GMC Member

• 1736 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:14 PM

I think the graphics are awesome.

I disagree. The graphics are not nearly as good as thay where in 1 and 2.

They have there own style. They don't try to impress you. They make you like them because they don't hurt your eyes looking at some many shades of colors.

Edit: YMM your signature should say Jumper Three instead of two.

Edited by Dmaster270, 21 August 2008 - 10:15 PM.

#33 supakody

supakody

GMC Member

• 33 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:15 PM

having beaten Jumper Two, i have been looking forward to this for a while. i haven't played that much, ive gotten to the snow place. and the main reason i die is because the character moves left and right way too fast. if that was fixed, or maybe an option, i would like this game a lot more. 7/10, with slower movement speed, 9/10

#34 makerofthegames

makerofthegames

My last custom title

• GMC Member
  • 7629 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:21 PM

Wow! Boy was I suprised when I fired it back up, My brother is past me now I was playing a different game, There is a greyish white ogmo he can see 45 medals ahead of himself. I wonder what it does?

#35 Fuzzle

Fuzzle

The Super Pickle

• 163 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:38 PM

Pretty good. Better than the others. Please don't make a Jumper 4.

#36 YoMamasMama

YoMamasMama

Your Grandma

• 437 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:51 PM

Why not?

It's been 4 years since Jumper Two, and J3 is incredibly different from the last two. I feel I've done my best to avoid "sequel-itis" (rehashing).
~ Matt Makes Games ~
FLaiL GMC topic
Jumper Three GMC Topic
~ EO ~ MMGF ~

#37 makerofthegames

makerofthegames

My last custom title

• GMC Member
  • 7629 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:02 PM

Why not?

It's been 4 years since Jumper Two, and J3 is incredibly different from the last two. I feel I've done my best to avoid "sequel-itis" (rehashing).

What is the point of, To not spoil it lets just say "Special Ogmo" Does he actually have a level where you have to play him to win?
There might be another "Special Ogmo" But I've not gotten that far, Neither has my brother.

#38 YoMamasMama

YoMamasMama

Your Grandma

• 437 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:13 PM

Why not?

What is the point of, To not spoil it lets just say "Special Ogmo" Does he actually have a level where you have to play him to win?
There might be another "Special Ogmo" But I've not gotten that far, Neither has my brother.

He's just for fun :) A reward for getting so far.
~ Matt Makes Games ~
FLaiL GMC topic
Jumper Three GMC Topic
~ EO ~ MMGF ~

#39 davidp

davidp

GMC Member

• 1240 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:17 PM

Oh my god! This is so darn cool. First, story-again, awesome. I liked the simple storytelling in earlier parts, you've done a great job again. Then, sounds. In my opinion this one has way better music and sound effects than previous parts, coz' it's just so mood setting. What you've done with graphics is amazing. Cartony, pixel style, nice color variations and shades and simple, yet effective particle effects. Levels seem okay so far (i'm in second sector, level 3 or 4), didn't notice any checkpoints, but not needed so far, really. Best part-multiple personality Ogmos! This is so cool. Don't know which is cooler. Is it the grappling one? Or the hovering one? Maybe classic double jump, direction switching boost jumper? OH, THE DECISIONS!

This is awesome. Jumper Three is my new favorite GM game. I've been always praising your work and this one proves I was right.

Darn awesome!

#40 YoMamasMama

YoMamasMama

Your Grandma

• 437 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:29 PM

v1.00 should be out tonight or tomorrow!

Several new features and many bugfixes. Thanks for your feedback everyone, and keep it coming!
~ Matt Makes Games ~
FLaiL GMC topic
Jumper Three GMC Topic
~ EO ~ MMGF ~

#41 PurpleFuzzy

PurpleFuzzy

Punk Rock Princess

• GMC Member
  • 1589 posts
  • Version:None

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:38 PM

I've played up to level 20-something. I'm enjoying it a lot so far... It's a little easier than the other two games, though.

-PF

#42 Dmaster270

Dmaster270

GMC Member

• 1736 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:49 PM

Will 1.00 fix the sound glitch I got? I got when I set the sounds to Mute.

#43 YoMamasMama

YoMamasMama

Your Grandma

• 437 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:58 PM

Yes, it will! Here is the full changelog so far (I may still do more):

v1.00
-Lowered 4 medal target times.
-Fixed a coin being impossible to reach.
-Fixed some formatting errors in stats files.
-Fixed crash at start of first sector with music muted.
-Fixed crash at ogmo unlock with music muted.
-Fixed crash at stage complete with music muted.
-Made spawn point wait until button released to spawn.
-Optimized timer start/end to help prevent miscalculation.
-Removed no-hover time immediately after spawn for Pink Ogmo.
-Made game return to Ogmo Select rather than Stage Select upon death
	or completion of an already-completed stage.
-Made it so no Ogmo will wall jump if you are holding the DOWN key (primarily
	to make it easier for Pink Ogmo to hover against walls).
-Added option to use frametime timer rather than realtime timer, for computers
	that have trouble keeping a constant 60 FPS.

~ Matt Makes Games ~
FLaiL GMC topic
Jumper Three GMC Topic
~ EO ~ MMGF ~

#44 whgoss

whgoss

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 390 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:06 AM

Solid production, but so far it seems a bit unoriginal. Is it coincidence that almost all of your games are about jumping? :) Anyway, good luck in the competition!

#45 Dmaster270

Dmaster270

GMC Member

• 1736 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:33 AM

Is there any chance you'll tell us what levels your lowering the time for. Maybe so I could attempt them :). I am amazed that you can actually finish levels that fast. You are the platforming Guru.

#46 vanhelsing

vanhelsing

GMC Member

• 253 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:39 AM

Impressive, I never thought such a classic would return one day. Will edit after testing, but so far it looks promising with the 8bit appearance.

EDIT : Hm, I noticed one thing with the pink and yellow ogmo clones... apparently the pink one seems more uncontrollable in terms of speed than the yellow one, but that's just me. Not to mention those bonus levels are hard as hell. Along with the time limits, they need to be increased slightly as some of them jsut appeared to be impossible after quite a few timed jumps and all. The music was good and fitted the style of the game, a bit more face paced than the others though, that's one thing I didn't exactly like. But besides all that, it's a good addition to the series, and takes us all back to the platforming era where it was just simple jumping (Sorta, bent the rules with the ogmo clones. XD)
9/10

Edited by vanhelsing, 22 August 2008 - 02:37 AM.

#47 syth184

syth184

GMC Member

• 1313 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:01 AM

meh, i was expecting more. this is quite different from the others, unfortunately it's a turn for the worse. the horizontal movement speed is way too high. I realise that a person could get used to it, but you shouldnt have to. especialy when compared to the vertical movement speed. Also this game seems more specialised for a gamepad, id much prfer jumping to be the up button while specials be 'A' or something. Also the confirm and reject buttons are witched which is another small nusance to get around (normaly A is confirm and S is reject)
the game si alright, there nothing brilliant about the level design, the feel is also a bit off. nothing amazing about the grpahics, the music isn't very interesting. its jsut sort fo a mediocre game with a decent amuont of polish. im going to go with a 6/10
There is nothing wrong with being arrogant as long as it's true.

hello i make tyops becasue im lazy and i hate you anyways.

#48 thebogeyman

thebogeyman

The Boogey Man

• 514 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:52 AM

Alright I'm typing this as I'm playing...

First, I prefer loading bars that have progress bars...but no biggie. Also, I had to reboot the game because after being able to skip the intro with ESC, I pressed ESC again on the next cutscene which closed the game. Also again I pressed ESC while in a level expecting to be taken to a menu or something and it closed again.

Unfortunately I found out that my CPU is too crappy even with the quality lowered (Running Vista with only like 512MB RAM) to play this game. I'll try to play it on another CPU if I can. Nothing like the original Jumper 3 demo, huh? From what I've played it seems to stand up just fine against the other Jumpers...yeah well that's about it.

Hopefully I'll find a better computer to play on.

#49 Brontoman

Brontoman

GMC Member

• 473 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:57 AM

I hate this game, but thats just me, because its frustrating!!! Because of this, its a great game. Just like the other two.

But i CAN NOT play this anymore. I got to the lava level with the red barriers. I managed to get them removed, but I just cant get out. After doing it about 30 times, I decided to give up.

Edited by Brontoman, 22 August 2008 - 04:01 AM.

#50 Lukearentz

Lukearentz

My Two Cents

• 2587 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:05 AM

It is interesting to see what people are saying about this game, and how it is better and worse than the successors. I think that it is nice, but then again that is just my opinion. How long had it been in production for?
I have left the GMC, and my domain is no longer registered to me.
All previous links will not work, for any information/links please PM me, and I may be able to help you