DPoole

KwikLook Editor

• 188 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:17 AM

GMWeekly
The Read of Your Week!

GMWeekly.com

GMWeekly is a relatively new publication, which is released on most Fridays. The publication primarily focuses on the week’s news headlines, but it also includes other GameMaker-related things. There is normally at least one review in an issue, together with a GameMaker tutorial. In addition, there is a Puzzle Time section, where you can win an advert in the publication. A small comic is also in most issues and has been praised for its wit and humour. There are three contributors to the publication; they are Darren Poole, the editor and owner of GMWeekly, Jack Brockley, the researcher and part-time reviewer, and David Pucko, the writer. There have been over 1800 total downloads and the publication is popular among many GMC members. The latest issue is available to download just below.

There is also a subscription service, to which quite a few people have already subscribed to. To subscribe to the publication, simply send me an e-mail at gmweekly@hotmail.co.uk from the e-mail address that you wish to receive the latest issue downloads to. Make the subject of the e-mail: GMWeekly Subscription and leave the message blank or add a few words, if you wish. This feature will make it easier for you to download each issue and now you won’t need to check up on the GMC every week; just your e-mail inbox.

In the Puzzle Time section, there is the possibility to win an advert in the publication for three weeks. For more information on the this, see the Puzzle Time section in the latest issue.

Latest Issue:

Issue #17 – December 12, 2008 – Christmas Special!
- Hey There…
- In the News…
- Editor’s Column – GM ‘Instant Play’ Programs
- Review – Dominos 2: Winter Edition
- Questions & Answers
- Check this Out – Interview Game Makers
- Puzzle Time
- Last Weeks Solutions
- Weekly Comic
- Closing Words
Download Mirrors
Download PDF – Mirror 1
Download PDF – Mirror 2

To download any past issues of GMWeekly, click here.

Edited by KC LC, 16 January 2009 - 11:31 AM.

#2 jakman4242

jakman4242

Vertical Shmup Junkie

• 3222 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:32 AM

This is weird.

Look at this.
My computer wouldn't let me get on WHFF, and I pressed the "why" button, and it led me there.
-- My blog. --

#3 DPoole

DPoole

KwikLook Editor

• 188 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:40 AM

This is weird.

Look at this.
My computer wouldn't let me get on WHFF, and I pressed the "why" button, and it led me there.

Hmmm. I'll have to upload it to another mirror, in case this stops people from downloading. Somebody could have uploaded malicious software on WHFF! :)

It didn't happen to me...

EDIT: I've now uploaded it to MediaFire (Mirror 2). Anyone experiencing problems with WHFF can (hopefully) download now.

- Darren

Edited by DPoole, 15 August 2008 - 10:24 AM.

#4 brendo

brendo

GMC Member

• 30 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:23 PM

The link that I received to your newsletter in my email contained a virus. I use a registered version of Avira anti-virus. It denied access to the virus. I then used one of the links above and downloaded the newsletter. Just so you know.

GMWeekly
The Read of Your Week!

GMWeekly is a brand new weekly publication, mainly to display the latest news about GameMaker. It will be released every Friday. Please give feedback, such as suggestions for what I should include in the publication and such.

Latest Issue:
Issue #1 - August 15, 2008
The first issue of GMWeekly. This issue includes some GameMaker news articles and help with GameMaker.
http://willhostforfo...hp?fileid=30697 (Download Now)

P.S. The newsletter is good.

Edited by brendo, 15 August 2008 - 03:35 PM.

I haven't lost my mind; I have a tape back-up somewhere

Registered GM 7 user

#5 PurpleFuzzy

PurpleFuzzy

Punk Rock Princess

• GMC Member
  • 1589 posts
  • Version:None

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:06 PM

There's nothing wrong with it, but it doesn't really offer anything new that other GM online publications don't. Also, I think that your Pause example could be better.

-PF

Edit: On second thought, it's pretty cool that you'll be doing them on a weekly basis. That's one thing you've got over the others.

Edited by PurpleFuzzy, 16 August 2008 - 11:02 AM.

#6 The Smooth1

The Smooth1

GMC Member

• 38 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:00 AM

Well it's ok for a first mag
if it was like markup or something it would be good... but right now it looks like a real newspaper

#7 anonymouss

anonymouss

Wanna Play?

• 1018 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:47 AM

but right now it looks like a real newspaper

Well, what kind of a magazine comes out every week? :P

#8 Explicit

Explicit

Destroyer of zeds

• GMC Member
  • 1647 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 12:22 PM

nice for a first i guess

could use more next time though

and a more advanced example

i think the people who take their time to read these kind magazines are usually smart enough to know about showing messages.

#9 Kapser

Kapser

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1645 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 12:28 PM

It's a bit short, but I liked it. I didn't even know about the 'game is art' contest.

Someone compared this to a newspaper. I actually rather have lot of small "newspapers" magazines of the interresting new stuff, games and events than tutorials and 34 page mags or deep tutorials. Maybe you could even give it a visual newspaper look :P

#10 The Smooth1

The Smooth1

GMC Member

• 38 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 12:29 PM

btw I have seen mags that come out every week

it would be nice if it provided more information

#11 anonymouss

anonymouss

Wanna Play?

• 1018 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 02:02 PM

Examples?

#12 skinnyeddy

skinnyeddy

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 312 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 16 August 2008 - 02:24 PM

I think it's pretty good overall. However, it does look a bit plain and the font (Times new Roman?) Doesn't look that brilliant.
Change the font, add some colour and you should have a pretty decent weekly e-zine especially if the file size continues to stay at around 150kb :P
7/10

#13 Zezuken

Zezuken

AKA: Warriorccc0

• GMC Member
  • 2799 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 02:37 PM

Examples?

Nuff Said

#14 anonymouss

anonymouss

Wanna Play?

• 1018 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:21 PM

Touché. Now find one made by such a... small... team that still retains quality. :P

#15 NakedPaulToast

NakedPaulToast

GM Studio/Mac/Win

• GMC Member
  • 8808 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 04:29 PM

I think a weekly magazine, really is too ambitious.

How much news really happens in a week span. Add to that, much of it is already known.

If the Bible truly is inspired by God, you would think that somebody as omnipotent and all-knowing would have known to get his message out using TCP instead of UDP.

#16 desertdweller

desertdweller

Love Truth

• 1255 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 04:31 PM

How much news really happens in a week span. Add to that, much of it is already known.

That would be my only issue. There was nothing in the magazine that I hadn't heard before.

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . .
our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Working on music off and on. School gets in the way. My site's a mess of non-updatedness.

#17 DPoole

DPoole

KwikLook Editor

• 188 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 08:43 AM

brendo
I don’t understand what you mean. Did I send you an e-mail, with a fake link in? If this is the case, then somebody must have hacked into my e-mail account (don’t know how). Don’t worry, I guarantee that there are no viruses attached to my newsletters or anything similar to that. Thanks, the newsletter will hopefully improve as the weeks go by :D.

PurpleFuzzy
I don’t think the publication has to necessarily offer anything new, but I will try to think of things to include that are a bit different. And yes, my Pause Example was a little lacklustre, I agree. Yeah, I wanted to release it on a weekly basis so that, primarily, the news in the periodical is up-to-date. Another reason for this is to try and be more consistent and dependable than the more traditional GameMaker magazines (GMTech, MarkUp and GameMaker Magazine) and offer fresh things to read every week, so that readers don’t get bored of waiting months for new issues only to find out that it will be once again delayed. I’m going to try and get a new issue released every Friday, so readers don’t get disappointed by delays and the like.

The Smooth1
Well, I don’t think it entirely looks like a real newspaper, as there are no big headlines or columns. But the lack of colour and the typeface in the publication does have a newspaper effect, which is kind of what I intended – I thought it would make it look more professional. I don’t think it’s necessary for there to be Photoshop quality graphics and effects in a simple publication like mine. I will be making the second issue much better looking and hopefully it won’t appear as dull as the first.

anonymouss
I believe television magazines come out every week. This is so that they are up-to-date with the television schedules and soap opera stories.

Explicit
Thanks. There will be more things in the second issue; Issue #1 was really just to start it all off. And, yes, maybe I should think about putting more complicated examples in the future, I just wanted to show people how easy it is to let a player pause a game.

Kapser
Thanks Kapser. I’m surprised you didn’t know about the contest results, but I guess that makes my newsletter more useful for you.
That’s what I thought when I designed the first issue – some people don’t like reading through tons of pages and that is partly the reason why I’ve offered this alternative. I was thinking about making it look less like a newspaper, but I guess it would look cool if it was just like a real newspaper; I may think about doing two versions of every issue – Magazine edition and Newspaper edition – what do you think?

The Smooth1
I’ll try my hardest to include as much information as possible ;).

skinnyeddy
Thanks… Yeah the font will be changed for Issue #2 and it will have a bit more colour. And yes, the file size is awesomely low! But somehow, I don’t think it will be that low for Issue #2. Hopefully I can get that 7/10 a little bit higher :).

NakedPaulToast
You really think it’s too ambitious? It won’t be just all news, but I agree that many people know most if not all of the news, though it could be useful for people that can’t be bothered to check each GM blog and news website daily. Also, I think it’s nice to have all of the news together in a newsletter, but there you go.

desertdweller
Then you may be more interested to read game reviews (there will be one in the next issue).

Thank you everybody for your replies. It’s nice to know that people are downloading and reading my publication. I can’t believe I’m actually getting some feedback :P.

- Darren

#18 NakedPaulToast

NakedPaulToast

GM Studio/Mac/Win

• GMC Member
  • 8808 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 02:02 PM

You really think it’s too ambitious?

Coming out weekly, reliably? Yes. Way, too ambitious.

If the Bible truly is inspired by God, you would think that somebody as omnipotent and all-knowing would have known to get his message out using TCP instead of UDP.

#19 The Smooth1

The Smooth1

GMC Member

• 38 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:44 PM

Can't wait to Friday then

#20 2% Milk

2% Milk

Got Milk

• GMC Member
  • 626 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:10 AM

I liked it.
A couple things:
Never make it longer than 5 pages if you want it to be a weekly magazine.
You should consider getting your own paid host and making each issue a web page though.
Add a short game review section, maybe just a little column including rating, short review, creator name and link. Everyone loves game reviews (I know you're already doing this but it's imperative :lol:)
Also you should decorate it a little bit. I'll probably make a template sometime this week so you can see what I mean.
It's a nice little short read.

Edited by 2% Milk, 19 August 2008 - 02:14 AM.

Musician / Electrical Engineer
I love making games.

#21 SunnyKatt

SunnyKatt

Code Drama

• Sandbox Moderators
  • 704 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:14 PM

I don't think it is too ambitious, as long as he keeps it short. When he has little other content, he reviews more games. When there is lots of other content, he reviews less.

Waiting for friday!

newsigp.png

Computer Science / Indie Game Dev. Check my site by clicking above. New game won't be announced for a while; sit tight.

#22 DPoole

DPoole

KwikLook Editor

• 188 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:21 AM

NakedPaulToast
Well, we’ll see… :)

The Smooth1
That’s good to here.

2% Milk
Why shouldn’t I make it longer than 5 pages?
I was thinking about getting a website, maybe gmweekly.com, but I don’t want to make each issue a webpage – it would make the publication feel less like a proper newsletter. Also, it would be harder to customise the pages and it would mean I’d have to use a universal font, as well as meaning I couldn’t have a cool looking front cover. Though I may direct link the PDFs or embed them into a webpage, once I have a website.
I’ve already written a requested review for Issue #2 and it’s a page long.
I’ve made it look much nicer on the eye, but if you’ve made a template, you can show me and I may get some ideas from it :P.
Thanks, I agree and thank you for the feedback.

SunnyKatt
Yes, that’s probably what I will do. I’m glad you seem keen on reading the next issue ;).

- Darren

#23 PurpleFuzzy

PurpleFuzzy

Punk Rock Princess

• GMC Member
  • 1589 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:24 AM

Well, even if it is too ambitious, I'm still interested to see what becomes of it and how long you'll keep it up. :)

-PF

#24 :MT:

:MT:

GMC Member

• 154 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:40 AM

small but nice.

looking forward to the next.

My advice- keep it small and don't burn yourself out.
8-12 pages at most probably

#25 DPoole

DPoole

KwikLook Editor

• 188 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:30 AM

PurpleFuzzy
Yeah, I hope it doesn't fail like most GameMaker magazine attempts ;).

Thanks.
Yeah, that's good thinking. There's no point going all out on the second issue and making 20 odd pages, when there'll be nothing left for the next issue, and I will be tired of typing :).
Issue #2 is set to have 7 pages, so I don't think I burnt myself out :P.

Keep the feedback coming!

#26 PurpleFuzzy

PurpleFuzzy

Punk Rock Princess

• GMC Member
  • 1589 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:57 AM

Do you think in the future you could provide .doc versions of the issues? PDFs lag my computer when they have a lot of images in them.

-PF

#27 DPoole

DPoole

KwikLook Editor

• 188 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:03 AM

Do you think in the future you could provide .doc versions of the issues? PDFs lag my computer when they have a lot of images in them.

-PF

I may consider that, but I don't think my publication has many pictures in it or a picture as a background, so I'm surprised if the PDF is lagging.

Edited by DPoole, 20 August 2008 - 10:03 AM.

#28 Pallas

Pallas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:23 AM

I like it. I hope you can keep it up!
Just keep making new magazines; you'll get better over time. :)
Ninjamboree, my YoYo Games competition #03 entry!
See:
GMC Ninjamboree Topic
Play and vote:
Ninjamboree on YoYo Games (Instant Play and Download)

#29 2% Milk

2% Milk

Got Milk

• GMC Member
  • 626 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:08 PM

2% Milk
Why shouldn€™t I make it longer than 5 pages?
I was thinking about getting a website, maybe gmweekly.com, but I don€™t want to make each issue a webpage €“ it would make the publication feel less like a proper newsletter. Also, it would be harder to customise the pages and it would mean I€™d have to use a universal font, as well as meaning I couldn€™t have a cool looking front cover. Though I may direct link the PDFs or embed them into a webpage, once I have a website.
I€™ve already written a requested review for Issue #2 and it€™s a page long.
I€™ve made it look much nicer on the eye, but if you€™ve made a template, you can show me and I may get some ideas from it ;).
Thanks, I agree and thank you for the feedback.

- Darren

Oh well however many pages you can manage to actually keep it weekly. :)
And here's just a simple image I made for the headlines:
Posted Image
Definitely not my best work (and definitely not wide enough) but it's just to show the layout idea I had.

Edited by 2% Milk, 20 August 2008 - 05:47 PM.

I love making games.

#30 DPoole

DPoole

KwikLook Editor

• 188 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 09:50 AM

Pallas
Okay, thanks!

2% Milk
Okay. Hmm… that is interesting, but I think it looks a little futuristic for what I wanted the publication to look like. Maybe you could put loads of effort into it, and see what you come up with, but I’m not saying that you have to or anything. Anyway, you can look at the new layout in the second issue, which will be released very, very soon…

- Darren

#31 SunnyKatt

SunnyKatt

Code Drama

• Sandbox Moderators
  • 704 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:03 PM

Woo, issue 2! This one was much better, but that may just be me because I got my game reviewed. :P

Thanks a lot for the review; it was very good and honest. I'll continue reading this magazine.

newsigp.png

Computer Science / Indie Game Dev. Check my site by clicking above. New game won't be announced for a while; sit tight.

#32 DPoole

DPoole

KwikLook Editor

• 188 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 09:34 AM

Woo, issue 2! This one was much better, but that may just be me because I got my game reviewed. :)

Thanks a lot for the review; it was very good and honest. I'll continue reading this magazine.

Thanks, I'm glad I pleased you :D.

- Darren

Edited by DPoole, 23 August 2008 - 09:35 AM.

#33 The Smooth1

The Smooth1

GMC Member

• 38 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:23 AM

The second issue is a huge improvement to the first.

#34 DPoole

DPoole

KwikLook Editor

• 188 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:54 AM

The second issue is a huge improvement to the first.

Yes, it certainly is.

- Darren

#35 PurpleFuzzy

PurpleFuzzy

Punk Rock Princess

• GMC Member
  • 1589 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:08 AM

Nice improvements over issue #1. I enjoyed the puzzles. ^_^

Did you have permission to use the sprites from those games though?

-PF

#36 Pallas

Pallas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:53 AM

Nice! A new issue!
It's just my opinion; but if I were you I'd try to avoid "I think..."-sentences. This is a newsletter, more than a magazine to tell everyone your opinion, isn't it?

@ PurpleFuzzy:
I think you've to ask that the authors of those games. ^_^
See:
GMC Ninjamboree Topic
Play and vote:

#37 DPoole

DPoole

KwikLook Editor

• 188 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:14 AM

Nice improvements over issue #1. I enjoyed the puzzles. :D

Did you have permission to use the sprites from those games though?

-PF

Thanks, it's nice to see someone likes the puzzles :lol:.
I do not actually have any permission from the owners of the games. But, sprites are really just the same as screenshots, and nobody normally asks if they can take a screenshot of a game. Also, I don't think the writers from proper gaming magazines go around to every single game developer to ask them whether they can put screenshots or graphics from the games in.

Nice! A new issue!
It's just my opinion; but if I were you I'd try to avoid "I think..."-sentences. This is a newsletter, more than a magazine to tell everyone your opinion, isn't it?

@ PurpleFuzzy:
I think you've to ask that the authors of those games. :)

Yay!
Well, I actually think that it adds more to the news stories and expands them. I would have thought people would have liked to see how I interpret the news. I don't think it's a newsletter or a newspaper. And even in newspapers, they make conclusions from news stories. I will try to cut down the 'I think...' sentences though.
TIP OF THE DAY: Don't use a semi-colon with a connective...

Also, just to let you know - Issue #3 is out!

Edited by DPoole, 29 August 2008 - 09:15 AM.

#38 :MT:

GMC Member

• 154 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:25 AM

great issue.

#39 DPoole

DPoole

KwikLook Editor

• 188 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:29 AM

great issue.

Thanks, I think it has improved greatly, since Issue #1.

#40 PurpleFuzzy

PurpleFuzzy

Punk Rock Princess

• GMC Member
  • 1589 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:03 PM

Thanks for the review and another great issue. :)

-PF

#41 Pallas

Pallas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:50 PM

Definetely the best issue so far... Amazing how fast the quality of this magazine improves!

This is really great. The lay-out seems perfect; modern, simple and still looking very good.
See:
GMC Ninjamboree Topic
Play and vote:

#42 drazzke

drazzke

GMC Member

• 1084 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 02:26 PM

I thought it was pretty good, for a magazine that was written in a week. Good job.

Noel Berry | Portfolio | Twitter | Leap4Blue
Game Maker | PHP/MYSQL | HTML/CSS | Flash/AS3

#43 NakedPaulToast

NakedPaulToast

GM Studio/Mac/Win

• GMC Member
  • 8808 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:15 PM

I do not actually have any permission from the owners of the games. But, sprites are really just the same as screenshots, and nobody normally asks if they can take a screenshot of a game. Also, I don't think the writers from proper gaming magazines go around to every single game developer to ask them whether they can put screenshots or graphics from the games in.

Publications can use screenshots when doing reviews. This clearly falls under fair use (fair dealing), permission from the copyright holder isn't required. Using sprites scattered through out your magazine, or in the puzzles, are not being used for review purposes, and are not considered fair use. Permission should be sought.

Otherwise, the magazine is still excellent.

#44 2% Milk

2% Milk

Got Milk

• GMC Member
  • 626 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:28 PM

Wow the first "Game Maker... Dudes" comic was hilarious. :whistle:
This will be a great magazine if you keep them coming this good. :D

I love making games.

#45 DPoole

DPoole

KwikLook Editor

• 188 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 09:25 AM

PurpleFuzzy
It was no problem. Thanks once again.

Pallas
Thanks heaps. Yes, I am trying my hardest to get this publication to be top notch.
I agree, and I may just adjust the design a tad for the next issue, to improve it once again.

drazzke
Thank you, drazzke.

NakedPaulToast
I think you could be correct in what you’re saying there, so, for future publications, I will try to get permission to use the sprites in the Puzzle Time section. I hope I’ve pleased you there NPT :medieval:.
Wow. I actually got some praise from the hard-to-please, NakedPaulToast! I must be doing a fantastic job! :P

2% Milk
Haha, I'm glad you liked it. I came up with it in about a minute.
I'm sure it will be ;).

Thanks for the feedback, people.

Hey, I wonder what happened to all of other GameMaker-related magazines :D!

- Darren

#46 Pallas

Pallas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:39 PM

Hey, I wonder what happened to all of other GameMaker-related magazines !

Well, the other magazines are there only once a month. You make 4x more issues, so there's more to discuss I think.

That comic reminded me of that reply somewhere else here:
'How ironically... YYG wants us to make a game to save the environment... on computers that damage the environment' (it was something else; I can't remember it really).

Wow. I actually got some praise from the hard-to-please, NakedPaulToast! I must be doing a fantastic job!

Unbelievable. :medieval:
See:
GMC Ninjamboree Topic
Play and vote:

#47 SunnyKatt

SunnyKatt

Code Drama

• Sandbox Moderators
  • 704 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 05:26 PM

Another good issue. :GM122:

newsigp.png

#48 DPoole

DPoole

KwikLook Editor

• 188 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:54 AM

Pallas
Yeah, but the other magazines don't even release a magazine every month, like they're set out to do. I think it helps to have a certain release date, because it stops the creators of the magazine from allowing the magazine to be heavily delayed.
I think a comment was made, similar to that, on the YoYo Games Glog. As soon as I saw what the competition theme was, I thought about exactly what I put in the comic.
Yep - absolutley unbelievable! :(

SunnyKatt
Another positive comment. :skull:

Edited by DPoole, 01 September 2008 - 08:55 AM.

#49 gamez93

gamez93

GMC Member

• 892 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 04:10 PM

[SNIP]

Hey, I wonder what happened to all of other GameMaker-related magazines :(!

- Darren

Pallas
Yeah, but the other magazines don't even release a magazine every month, like they're set out to do. I think it helps to have a certain release date, because it stops the creators of the magazine from allowing the magazine to be heavily delayed.

[SNIP]

When you have been around as long as GMTech and MarkUp have been, then we will see if your still saying that. You have released three issues of the weekly newsletter, but you have only been around for three weeks. It is not a good idea to have a 'dig' at your 'competitors' when they have released several more issue than you over a longer period.

Both magazines set out to release an issue each month, they did that in the opening few issues. Now there are troubles here and there and it isn't possible to get the issues released when they should be. You set out to release weekly newsletters, lets see how long you last.
Keep up the good work on the newsletter.

Edited by gamez93, 01 September 2008 - 04:12 PM.

#50 tigervent

tigervent

GMC Member

• 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:34 PM

GM Weekly forever! WOOOOO! :( Another great release!