Photo

Need Free Music For A Game? I'M Happy To Take Requests!

• Please log in to reply
1747 replies to this topic

#1551 HomeBrand Gaming

HomeBrand Gaming

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 119 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:37 PM

May I humbly ask for one more? I enjoy your music and I've almost got it all completed, I just need a little more.

MOOD = action
LENGTH = 1-3 minutes
LOOPED = yes
FILE FORMAT = midi
OTHER INFO = this is for the fourth boss encounter. It's a relatively simple fight after having a more challenging third encounter.

I greatly appreciate every piece of music you've made for me, and all of them are fantastic. I'd like to thank you greatly for all you've made for me. If you want, I'll let you know when the Pens 1 remake is finished (that's what this music's for... I'll definately let you know when Pens 3 is released) :smile:

Thanks again,
HomeBrand Gaming.

PENS 3: TIDES OF WAR - A side-scrolling shooter-platformer that tells an epic storyline in a blitz of one-liners and is completely open-world. Rated 5/5 on GameJolt!
SAVE MY SOUL: MASTER 2 - A creepy puzzle-platformer that allows you to warp between dimensions in real-time. Rated 4/5 on YoYo Games Sandbox!

PENS: RELOADED - A remake of the first Pens game - an action-shooter with six enemy infested levels.

PENS RELOADED 2: REVENGE OF THE SPRINGS - A remake of the second Pens game - a side-scrolling aerial assault game that lets you experience both sides of the story.

#1552 Zealot644

Zealot644

GMC Member

• 266 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:55 PM

From what I've heard, very cool. I'm rather new around here but I have some high hopes for getting good and making some interesting titles. After hearing your work and seeing your offers to do requests, I have come up with some interesting challenges for you!

If I read correctly some of the comments, you said you are rather inexperienced with making 'dark' music/midi's...Well, I think you just might get good at them ^^

I have a game planned that will be a sort of survival horror game, and the first thing about making scary games is that you need some good ambiance and music to it for various things. So I task you:

Menu Music: Similar to this Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Alexander's Ending

Ambient Music: Similar to this Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Ambiance Theme 6

Monster/Battle Music: Similar to this Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Kaernk

They are relatively the same in theme and potential stylings. Dont feel obligated to overwork yourself or anything - I dont have any knowledge of whether my game would ever make money to pay to back with.

If you take up my request, please PM me and we can further discuss the details :) . In the meantime I look forwards to a reply.
Windows 7 64 bit - Intel i5 2500K 3.3GHz (soon to be overclocked) - 60GB Corsair Force Series 3 SSD - 8GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz RAM - Cooler Master V6 CPU Cooler - Nvidia GTX 560Ti 1GB DDR5 (Finally! BF3 maxed out!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain****

#1553 Nijg

Nijg

Caleb Cuzner

• GMC Member
  • 1130 posts
  • Version:GM6

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:15 AM

Everyone - Since I have many requests to do, I will be temporarily closed to new requests until the current ones get completed. I thank you all for your patience.

Zealot644 - What file formats/lengths do you want the songs?

Edited by Nijg, 17 January 2012 - 12:16 AM.

#1554 Zealot644

Zealot644

GMC Member

• 266 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:29 AM

Everyone - Since I have many requests to do, I will be temporarily closed to new requests until the current ones get completed. I thank you all for your patience.

Zealot644 - What file formats/lengths do you want the songs?

Whoah, fast reply! :biggrin:

Like I said, I'm new to these things and the only things I could come up with would be MIDI's tend to be looped and less taxing, whereas MP3's sound better but would take up more resources. I'd say just go with whatever you're more comfortable with. I have no real preference either way.

As for length, it wouldnt have to be anything too extreme. Perhaps something roughly the same length as each corresponding Amnesia song.

The menu music could be shortened though compared to my reference as I wouldnt expect the player to sit there for too long. I just wanted a -slightly- less creepy menu song.

Ambient music could be roughly a minute or two long and be looped hopefully :)

Monster/Battle music needs to be IMO a short and tense atmosphere like done with the reference. Again, roughly 1-2 minutes in length at most.
Windows 7 64 bit - Intel i5 2500K 3.3GHz (soon to be overclocked) - 60GB Corsair Force Series 3 SSD - 8GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz RAM - Cooler Master V6 CPU Cooler - Nvidia GTX 560Ti 1GB DDR5 (Finally! BF3 maxed out!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain****

#1555 Eddygp

Eddygp

Horizhite Games

• GMC Member
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:17 PM

Are you still closed to new requests?

#1556 robert680

robert680

Firefox User

• 968 posts
  • Version:GM7

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:26 PM

He will reply saying he's opened when he is.

All of my Games! - Windows Vista GM7.0 Pro

All of my latest videos

I wouldn't recommend clicking the below spoiler...
...Unless you want your LIFE to change FOREVER.

Spoiler

#1557 pikmin4000

pikmin4000

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 253 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:32 PM

Hopefully he's almost done with my request considering almost two weeks is about to pass in two days. :unsure:

Still a beginner...
I progressed! I'm an intermediate game maker now.

Shaders, file saving, networking: I'm what they call- advanced.
shrinking_contract-banner.png

#1558 Nijg

Nijg

Caleb Cuzner

• GMC Member
  • 1130 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:47 PM

I am still closed to new requests and I am working on your requests as fast as I can at the moment. Keep in mind that there are other requests from other sources that have places in queue in addition to the requests posted here. I thank you for your patience.

#1559 robert680

robert680

Firefox User

• 968 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:14 PM

Hopefully he's almost done with my request considering almost two weeks is about to pass in two days. :unsure:

I do understand your desire to have your music.

However, coming from his perspective myself, with people asking for stuff and me trying to get it delivered as soon as possible, you must realize that this is a service. He is offering his time and work for something you can get for FREE. He happens to have music to write, then add in the real world things like eating food and getting sleep, plus homework and school, plus church work and being with his family and who knows what else.

Again, I understand your desire to have the music ASAP, however being from Nijg's perspective at times, I can also understand the pressure he must have when there are 5-10 music requests, and he has a whole offline life to worry about as well.

All of my latest videos

Spoiler

#1560 gardian20

gardian20

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:56 PM

Genre: Dramatic(for campains), battle(for the actual game)
Length: 1-3 miniutes
Looped: yes
Preferred format: mp3
Other: can i have 2-3 different tracks of battle music? Thanks
Would love it whenever you can make it :)

Edited by gardian20, 02 February 2012 - 03:57 PM.

Well, i guess this is what we're called now....

Posted Image

#1561 pikmin4000

pikmin4000

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 253 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:37 PM

Yo read the directions... He's not excepting any requests. Don't mean to be rude, but just telling you that your request will be ignored because Nijg doesn't do no quene. :cool:

Still a beginner...

#1562 gardian20

gardian20

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:06 PM

Yo read the directions... He's not excepting any requests. Don't mean to be rude, but just telling you that your request will be ignored because Nijg doesn't do no quene. :cool:

i did not read it when i posted it, thus the edit........i hope he adds it to his LONG list of things to do :~)

Edited by gardian20, 03 February 2012 - 10:10 PM.

Posted Image

#1563 robert680

robert680

Firefox User

• 968 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:59 PM

i did not read it when i posted it, thus the edit........i hope he adds it to his LONG list of things to do :~)

He has directions for a reason.

He doesn't add things in a queue. It's first come first serve until he's closed. Then no more requests. Simple as that.

All of my latest videos

Spoiler

#1564 Nijg

Nijg

Caleb Cuzner

• GMC Member
  • 1130 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:17 AM

Genre = upbeat but dark and dangerous sounding
mood=suspenseful
2. Length = 1 to 3 minutes
3. Looped = true
4. Preferred file format = mp3
5. Other information = This is being used for a hacker game where it shows the world map and you have to make sure the government isn't on your trail, so it would also be very suspenseful. I was thinking something like simple and a repetitive catchy melody would be nice.

Thank you in advanced! :biggrin:

Here is your song. I hope it works!
Suspenseful Scheme

gardian20 - Please do not request while I am closed to new requests.
Everyone - Your songs are coming and I am still closed to new requests. I thank you for your patience.

#1565 gardian20

gardian20

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:06 PM

mood=suspenseful
3. Looped = true
5. Other information = This is being used for a hacker game where it shows the world map and you have to make sure the government isn't on your trail, so it would also be very suspenseful. I was thinking something like simple and a repetitive catchy melody would be nice.

Suspenseful Scheme

Everyone - Your songs are coming and I am still closed to new requests. I thank you for your patience.

so sorry............i did not see the "CLOSED" message..........The game is not going to be done for awhile yet, so i am not in a rush.

Posted Image

#1566 gardian20

gardian20

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:25 PM

mood=suspenseful
3. Looped = true

Suspenseful Scheme

so sorry............i did not see the "CLOSED" message..........The game is not going to be done for awhile yet, so i am not in a rush.

really, take your time

Posted Image

#1567 pikmin4000

pikmin4000

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:15 PM

He doesn't add things in a queue. It's first come first serve until he's closed. Then no more requests. Simple as that.

:o
Its so awesome! Thanks! The wait was a little long, but its okay.

Still a beginner...

#1568 gardian20

gardian20

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:21 PM

:o
Its so awesome! Thanks! The wait was a little long, but its okay.

sorry 'bout that, i will request again when he is open.......lets just forget this........

Posted Image

#1569 HomeBrand Gaming

HomeBrand Gaming

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:30 AM

I don't mean to sound impatient, if I do... I was just wondering if you might have completed my request and forgotten to upload it? It's been a while since any updates, and over a month since I placed my request. If it is indeed still unfinished, I'm more than happy to wait. My curiousity has been burning inside me for weeks, and I just wanted to inquire.

Hope everything's going well for you!
HomeBrand Gaming

PENS 3: TIDES OF WAR - A side-scrolling shooter-platformer that tells an epic storyline in a blitz of one-liners and is completely open-world. Rated 5/5 on GameJolt!
SAVE MY SOUL: MASTER 2 - A creepy puzzle-platformer that allows you to warp between dimensions in real-time. Rated 4/5 on YoYo Games Sandbox!

PENS: RELOADED - A remake of the first Pens game - an action-shooter with six enemy infested levels.

PENS RELOADED 2: REVENGE OF THE SPRINGS - A remake of the second Pens game - a side-scrolling aerial assault game that lets you experience both sides of the story.

#1570 Nijg

Nijg

Caleb Cuzner

• GMC Member
  • 1130 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

May I humbly ask for one more? I enjoy your music and I've almost got it all completed, I just need a little more.

MOOD = action
LENGTH = 1-3 minutes
LOOPED = yes
FILE FORMAT = midi
OTHER INFO = this is for the fourth boss encounter. It's a relatively simple fight after having a more challenging third encounter.

I greatly appreciate every piece of music you've made for me, and all of them are fantastic. I'd like to thank you greatly for all you've made for me. If you want, I'll let you know when the Pens 1 remake is finished (that's what this music's for... I'll definately let you know when Pens 3 is released) :smile:

Thanks again,
HomeBrand Gaming.

Here is your song. I hope it works! (I'm terribly sorry for the long wait. Making people wait this long drives me crazy... :/)
Furious Finish
Also, make sure you remove all references to adult content, as we discussed earlier.

From what I've heard, very cool. I'm rather new around here but I have some high hopes for getting good and making some interesting titles. After hearing your work and seeing your offers to do requests, I have come up with some interesting challenges for you!

If I read correctly some of the comments, you said you are rather inexperienced with making 'dark' music/midi's...Well, I think you just might get good at them ^^

I have a game planned that will be a sort of survival horror game, and the first thing about making scary games is that you need some good ambiance and music to it for various things. So I task you:

Menu Music: Similar to this Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Alexander's Ending

Ambient Music: Similar to this Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Ambiance Theme 6

Monster/Battle Music: Similar to this Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Kaernk

They are relatively the same in theme and potential stylings. Dont feel obligated to overwork yourself or anything - I dont have any knowledge of whether my game would ever make money to pay to back with.

If you take up my request, please PM me and we can further discuss the details :) . In the meantime I look forwards to a reply.

Here are your songs. I hope they work!
Menu - Dark Beginnings
Ambient - Ambiosity
Battle - Tenacious Tension

Everyone - I am now open to new requests again!

Edited by Nijg, 24 February 2012 - 11:47 PM.

#1571 gardian20

gardian20

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:32 PM

genre: not intense but you know, exciting
mood:dramatic, and battle
length:5-7 minutes
preffered format: wav
repeated: yes
notes: my anti-virus soteware will not let me download your music at solid files. could you put on newgrounds or somewhere?

Thanks soooo much
-gardian20
PS. take your time :thumbsup:

Posted Image

#1572 HomeBrand Gaming

HomeBrand Gaming

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:30 PM

Nijg, I have to give you a massive thank-you and congratulate your spectacular music composing skills. I hope you go far in this field, you are very good at it.

The last few pieces of music haven't been for Pens 3 - they have been for the remake of Pens 1. Pens: Reloaded (the remake) doesn't have adult content, although there is some violence, which I am unsure if it would be considered too extreme for your conditions. You don't need to play the game to find out about it - several of the screenshots depict this. You can view (and if you wish to see your work in motion, download) the game and its screenshots here:

http://sandbox.yoyog...pens---reloaded

If you could please PM me with an answer (it's too violent, tone it down/it's fine), that would give me peace of mind that you're happy.

Thanks again, hope everything goes well for you in the future - will let you know when Pens 3 comes out,
HomeBrand Gaming

#1573 Nijg

Nijg

Caleb Cuzner

• GMC Member
  • 1130 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:20 AM

Everyone - Since I have many requests to do, I will be closed to new requests until the current ones get completed. I thank you all for your patience.

#1574 Nijg

Nijg

Caleb Cuzner

• GMC Member
  • 1130 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:28 PM

I am working on all requests as fast as I can and they will be completed as soon as possible. At this point I cannot give an accurate estimate of the day when they will be finished. I am still closed to new requests and I thank you all for your patience.

#1575 pikmin4000

pikmin4000

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:20 PM

Hey Nijg. Thanks for the music you gave me. I just wanted to tell you the game I was working on came out today, Mal-Wars, and your credit is in the Help section at start. I'm not asking you to check it out as I know you have a ton of requests and acknowledge your busy schedule, but I just wanted to let you know I am very thankful for this service as it made my game better. :thumbsup:

Still a beginner...

#1576 Nijg

Nijg

Caleb Cuzner

• GMC Member
  • 1130 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

pikmin4000 - Thank you.

Everyone - I am terribly sorry for how long these requests have been taking. I had to write a large symphonic piece for a group and it took up a lot of my time. That piece is finished now, and it is currently Spring Break, so if all goes well these requests should all be finished shortly. I thank you for your patience and I am sorry for any inconveniences.

Edited by Nijg, 07 April 2012 - 10:14 PM.

#1577 Nijg

Nijg

Caleb Cuzner

• GMC Member
  • 1130 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:33 AM

notes: my anti-virus soteware will not let me download your music at solid files. could you put on newgrounds or somewhere?

Thanks soooo much
-gardian20

Dreams of War
I'm terribly sorry for the long wait :confused:

Everyone - Your songs are coming and I am still closed to new requests.

#1578 icymx

icymx

Patrick Brett

• GMC Member
  • 800 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:31 AM

<post eaten by ninjas>

Edited by icymx, 15 April 2012 - 12:17 AM.

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature,
nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits
in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.

- Helen Keller

#1579 Nijg

Nijg

Caleb Cuzner

• GMC Member
  • 1130 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

1. Genre: Orchestral
2. Length: 2:00+
3. Looped or not: Looped
4. Preferred file format: Mp3
5. Other information: I'm using this for a world in my game, where it's nighttime, and there are strange indigo mountains in the levels. Try to make it mysterious and a little fast and frantic (Since it is the final world, and therefore the hardest.)

Dark Indigo Mountains

howabout - Your song has been PMed as you requested.
Everyone - I am now open to take new requests again!

Edited by Nijg, 13 April 2012 - 05:29 PM.

#1580 Ap3x

Ap3x

GMC Member

• 51 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:52 PM

Mood: slow, not annoying
Length: about 2min
Speed: slow - medium
Game Style: zombie wave game shooter (topdown)
Other info: maybe something like this: click!

thanks in advance! :)

#1581 shoemaker

shoemaker

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:41 AM

1. Genre: Relaxing
2. Length: about 2 minutes
4. Preferred file format: MP3
5. Other information: I will use it in my peaceful village map (Fantasy RPG)
Something's like this example

**Send me in PM

Thanks a lot : )

Edited by shoemaker, 14 April 2012 - 12:43 AM.

#1582 gardian20

gardian20

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

Thanks soooo much
-gardian20

Dreams of War
I'm terribly sorry for the long wait :confused:

Sounds GREAT!!!! thanks a lot! (you will get full credit in the game/games i use it in!)

Posted Image

#1583 Panic the Wolf

Panic the Wolf

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:10 AM

1. Sort of tech-y, bit poppish, umm… does “ending” count as a genre?
2. Approximately 3 minutes
3. Not looped
4. MIDI
5. This will be for the ending of Sonic Journeys 2, the sequel to the game for which you made a composition previously. After the final boss, Robotnik finally quits. During the credits is when the song will play. I want it to sound similar to “Still Alive” and “Want You Gone” from Portal. I find sometimes a title provides inspiration, so I want it to be called “Not You Again.” Thanks.

#1584 Los Frijoles

Los Frijoles

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:50 AM

1. Techno, with a faster exciting feel
2. 2-3 minutes
3. Looped
4. Mp3
5. Based on the russian folk song "Korobeiniki". There are many renditions of it on youtube.
The game style is an arcade game with stacking falling blocks. As the game progresses I may request more songs since I intend for it to have more modes than just normal single player.

Thanks!

#1585 Nijg

Nijg

Caleb Cuzner

• GMC Member
  • 1130 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

Everyone - Since I have many requests to do, I will be closed to new requests until the current ones get completed. I thank you all for your patience.

#1586 Nijg

Nijg

Caleb Cuzner

• GMC Member
  • 1130 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

Mood: slow, not annoying
Length: about 2min
Speed: slow - medium
Game Style: zombie wave game shooter (topdown)
Other info: maybe something like this: click!

thanks in advance! :)

Trail of the Undead

#1587 Ap3x

Ap3x

GMC Member

• 51 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

i like it! very nice song, thanks!! :D

#1588 Eddygp

Eddygp

Horizhite Games

• GMC Member
  • 219 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:06 PM

That large symphonic piece for a group you mentioned is Music Sauce, isn't it? :P Keep up the good work!
EDIT: Look at my signature... the third link you wrote about Music Sauce :D thought it was a better idea than starting a topic.

Oh, btw, I love your music, I have some compositions you made me (although the game itself isn't progressing as quickly as I would like to). The reason this topic has 80 pages is the quality of your work.

Edited by Eddygp, 02 May 2012 - 09:10 PM.

#1589 Nijg

Nijg

Caleb Cuzner

• GMC Member
  • 1130 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:46 AM

1. Genre: Relaxing
2. Length: about 2 minutes
4. Preferred file format: MP3
5. Other information: I will use it in my peaceful village map (Fantasy RPG)
Something's like this example

**Send me in PM

Thanks a lot : )

Your song has been PMed as you requested.

#1590 shoemaker

shoemaker

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:29 AM

Thanks you very much Nijg

It's a very beautiful song.

: )

#1591 Nijg

Nijg

Caleb Cuzner

• GMC Member
  • 1130 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:53 PM

1. Sort of tech-y, bit poppish, umm… does “ending” count as a genre?
2. Approximately 3 minutes
3. Not looped
4. MIDI
5. This will be for the ending of Sonic Journeys 2, the sequel to the game for which you made a composition previously. After the final boss, Robotnik finally quits. During the credits is when the song will play. I want it to sound similar to “Still Alive” and “Want You Gone” from Portal. I find sometimes a title provides inspiration, so I want it to be called “Not You Again.” Thanks.

Not You Again

#1592 User_Atom

User_Atom

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:44 AM

Very talented composer, just browsing through everything.

I had a question though.

What software do you use to make all these mp3s?

#1593 AlaskaGames

AlaskaGames

I am nicer than you

• GMC Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:06 AM

may I use finish him?

a1q23n.png

#1594 Nijg

Nijg

Caleb Cuzner

• GMC Member
  • 1130 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:50 AM

What software do you use to make all these mp3s?

I write my music originally in Noteworthy Composer 2, and then I import it into FL Studio 10 and assign instruments/filters to create the mp3s.

may I use finish him?

Yes. Give credit to Caleb Cuzner.

#1595 deathlyangel47

deathlyangel47

GMC Member

• 37 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:41 AM

1. Genre (for best results say actual genres (types of music))

Intense.

2. Length

3 minutes.

3. Looped or not

Possibly, if you find it fitting.

4. Preferred file format (midi, mp3, wav, wma, ogg, etc, but I cannot do mod files)

mp3 so I can play multiple sounds simultaneously.

5. Other information (where its being used, example of what it should sound like, etc)

It's being used in a war-like environment and it should sound like this.

Edited by deathlyangel47, 03 June 2012 - 12:41 AM.

Posted Image

#1596 IrockTheHouse

IrockTheHouse

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:59 AM

Intense.

2. Length

3 minutes.

3. Looped or not

4. Preferred file format (midi, mp3, wav, wma, ogg, etc, but I cannot do mod files)

5. Other information (where its being used, example of what it should sound like, etc)

He's not open for requests :/

#1597 deathlyangel47

deathlyangel47

GMC Member

• 37 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:21 AM

Intense.

2. Length

3 minutes.

3. Looped or not

He's not open for requests :/

Darn. I've already visited another topic but they were closed too. I guess I'll have to find another way.
Posted Image

#1598 icymx

icymx

Patrick Brett

• GMC Member
  • 800 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:11 PM

Nijg, I'm not sure if I've said this to you before, but your music is amazing. During Christmas time, I was on a holiday for 10 days in which I had only a book and my phone for entertainment. The only songs I had on my phone at that time were AdventureOfMysteries, FunkyMysteries, RapidRobot, RapidMagic and AHappyPiratesTune. I listened to those songs so much, whenever I hear them now it reminds me of that holiday :)

As well as that, I obtained a midi of a song of yours via orange08 (I don't know the name of the song, but it is in D# Major, and the bass goes C-C-C-C-C-C-Bb-C-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Bb-Bb-Bb-Bb-Bb-Bb-Ab-Bb-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F if that helps, lol). I learnt it on piano and now I can play it quite well :D
I can send you a recording if you like.

So yeah, I love your music. I would donate if I could but I can't at the moment. Best of luck for the future (not that you'll need it, of course!)

Edited by icymx, 03 June 2012 - 12:12 PM.

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature,
nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits
in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.

- Helen Keller

#1599 Nijg

Nijg

Caleb Cuzner

• GMC Member
  • 1130 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:34 PM

1. Techno, with a faster exciting feel
2. 2-3 minutes
3. Looped
4. Mp3
5. Based on the russian folk song "Korobeiniki". There are many renditions of it on youtube.
The game style is an arcade game with stacking falling blocks. As the game progresses I may request more songs since I intend for it to have more modes than just normal single player.

Thanks!

A Rushin' Folk Song

Everyone - I am now open to take new requests again!

#1600 gardian20

gardian20

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:07 PM

1.Ambience
2.1-2 minutes
3.looped
4.wav
5.I would actually like two or three very short songs, one based off this http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cTrYqas2M-s , another off this http://www.youtube.c...h?v=q2Yn342OnRg and, if you can do it, another based off this http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uuuhO43LEAs .
This is for a sandbox game, so the style of the first two, day and night is kinda relaxed, the Dreams of War you made will go great for boss music.
Thanks!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users