Hello I am Caleb Cuzner, a background music composer.
Terms of service:
- Credit must always be given to Caleb Cuzner when you use music I wrote.
- I will not write music for or allow my music in any production that contains excessive gore, offensive language, or any sexual references.
- If you find a link to a song of mine somewhere, feel free to use it (just give credit). This also means that my songs are not exclusive to one particular game.
- My music is completely free, but donations are very much appreciated from everyone.
- To prevent from getting overwhelmed by requests, I am under most circumstances only accepting requests from up to 3 people at a time. (Once four people have requested songs, I will say "Temporarily closed to new requests" in this topic.) Please do not request any music at the times when I am closed to new requests.
- I do not make sound effects.
- I can write music of most genres.
- If you have posted a request in this topic, I will fulfill that request unless I post saying otherwise. I usually do not respond until I complete the music requested.
- Please do not request the exact same request from both me and other composer(s) at the same time unless you are expecting to use more than one song for that request.
- I do write music for other clients through email or other websites, so keep in mind that I may have more requests to complete than those listed in this topic.
- Do not post any of my music to music sharing websites without my permission.
- Please keep me up to date about the projects you use my music in.
- For commercial projects: For projects which you will make a substantial profit from ($25+), use of my music will require a donation of 10% of your game's profit. The percentage can be negotiated by contacting me.
- These terms are subject to change at any time.
When you want me to make a song for a game, use this format for requesting:*
1. Genre (for best results say actual genres (types of music))
3. Looped or not
4. Preferred file format (midi, mp3, wav, wma, ogg, etc, but I cannot do mod files)
5. Other information (where its being used, example of what it should sound like, screenshots, game demo, etc)
*Please request one song per a request form. If you want multiples of similar songs, please post separate request forms that say the specific variants you want in each of the separate songs. This will make it much easier on the composer.
For those of you that don't know: Looped means that the song can be played over and over again with no stops. Not looped means the song has an ending.
Jumping on Rocks
All About Drums and Bass
all my mp3 songs are also available in midi format
Not You Again
Sweet Joy and Happiness
You can find more samples by looking through this thread.
Here is a zip of all the midi songs that I have written from August 2007 to May 8, 2013: Caleb Cuzner's Songs
Please Visit My Website: calebcuzner.com
It has free mp3's categorized by genre for you to use, a list of some games I wrote music for, and much more!
Follow me on:
I offer my services completely free, but it would be nice to receive donations to pay for enhancing my methods. I greatly appreciate donations of any amount.
Edited by Nijg, 20 March 2016 - 04:21 AM.