Name: Homeroe's Land (Yeah, im not good at names)
Download Size: 2.3 MB
Game File-Type: Stand-Alone Executable
Resolution: No Change, Windowed or fullscreen (F4)
Current Version: v2.0
This a simple yet entretaining platforming game, where you need to go trought 7Levels. Try to recollect as many as possible Gems. They will be useful at some point of the game. I didn't had any intention of making a serious patforming game, it was just a "Test" i made to myself to see how hard is to make an "Acceptable" game like this. (There are too many bad ones on the Yoyo games site )
Move: Arrow Keys
Jump: Up arrow key
Restart Level: "1" Keynumber
- Clean and simple Platforming.
- 4 Unlockeable "Badges". Those provide a little change in the way the character is played.
- 2 Leves of difficulty and an unlockeable one.
- 10 Leveles, with a mid-boss and an ultimate boss. (P.S: The bosses are actually a joke. You'll get it if you know what a youtube poop is)
- 3 Secret levels for you to find out.
- Level editor. Save and load custom levels for anyone to play. If you have any badges earned, then you can use them here too.
None, for now. Please, post any bug you may find.
Nintendo - For the backgrounds and the music.
Chumbucket - For the awesome Platform Character Outline
Edited by Homeroe, 03 March 2010 - 05:20 AM.