Your Highness

• GMC Member
  • 226 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:50 PM

5. Age of Mythology: The titans
4. Terraria
3. Jak 2
2. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex strikes back (Very first game I have played)
1. Minecraft. I have spent sooooo many hours on this game. I have has it since Alpha.

#243 11clock

11clock

Christian Pacifist

• GMC Member
  • 1997 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:58 AM

This is my top 5 games that I've played within the last several years. I don't remember much about my childhood games.

1: Ninjatown (Nintendo DS)
The best tower defense game I've ever played, and my favorite game of all time. Very well balanced, big variety of levels, and the ninjas are absolutely adorable. The final boss is also very long and dramatic, and one of my all-time favorite bosses. The funny thing about this game being #1 is that I don't like most tower defense games.

2: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (Nintendo Gamecube)
The best RPG I've ever played. About 40 hour long storyline, and some cool distractions like side-quests and the Pit of 100 Trials. The battle system is the best I've seen in RPGs.

3: Plants vs Zombies (PC, Xbox 360, iPhone, Nintendo DS)
A castle defense game. It gives you something new after each level, making this title very addicting.

4: Mario & Luigi-Bowser's Inside Story (Nintendo DS)
Another excellent RPG by Nintendo. If it wasn't for its incredibly long tutorial, it would of been a little higher.

5: Terraria (PC)
There is a lot to do in this game. There are some dull parts, but not that many.

Childhood games that I liked, but don't remember enough about them to be in the top 5:
-Timesplitters 2 (Xbox)
I spent hours in the level editor. I've lost interest in FPSs since.
-Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom (Nintendo Gamecube)
An open-ended 3D platformer with HUGE levels and epic boss fights.
-Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie (Nintendo Gamecube)
Similar to SS:BfBB, but more strait forward.
-Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64 *duh*)
I never finished the original, but I remember liking it. I completed the DS version later. (defeated final boss in DS version, did NOT collect all stars)

Edited by 11clock, 09 June 2012 - 07:37 PM.

#244 xxForgottenSoulxx

xxForgottenSoulxx

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 95 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

1) All Battlefield Games,
Battlefield has always been a great game, and really fun to. When Battlefield Bad Company 2 came out, it had a amazing multiplayer that totally murdered Call of Duty Multiplayer, and the Campaign for Battlefield, also left the Call of Duty Multiplayer, on the highest of the mountains.

2) All Halo Series,
Halo has amazingly fun campaign and multiplayer, that beats almost any multiplayer there is out there.

3) Crysis Series,
Crysis is a fun FPS game as well, with fun multiplayer as well, and Crysis 3, i bet it is going to have some Fun multiplayer as well.

4) Dead Space Series,
Dead Space is a fun game, with mutated humans that you have to shoot up, along with some gorey fun.
When Dead Space 2 came out, i enjoyed the multiplayer for it, alot. Dead Space is suppose to be scary game, but i don't think so, but there where parts that made me really nervous.

5) Fable Series,
Fable is a fun free roaming game, that allows you to do what ever you wan't and please to do.

#245 ParrotPeach

ParrotPeach

GMC Member

• 82 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

Super Castlevania (SNES)

Castlevania 1 (NES)

ZELDA Link to the Past (SNES)

Mike Tyson's Punch Out (NES)

Super Mario Bros 3 (SNES remake)

#246 DJDazstar

DJDazstar

GMC Member

• 24 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:01 AM

1: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Sonic games are deteriorating fast, this IMO is the best, also a newer, better version than the one on Dreamcast. (Fun fact, I have this game on display ontop of my fireplace, next to a broken Star Wars LP :biggrin:)

2: Fable The lost Chapters. 2 and 3 can't beat the revamped original.

3: Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3. Epic, I know people didn't like 3's ending, but I thought it was OK, besides, Mass Effect was supposed to be a cinematic experience, as it says on the first one's bonus disc if I remember correctly.

4: Minecraft. Can it get more free roam?

5: Pokemon (The handheld versions, like Gold, Fire Red and Emerald). It's like having an adventure in your pocket.

That's my list, I have loads of favourites, but I'd have to say that these are my "favourite favourites".

#247 ImmortalMan

ImmortalMan

GMC Member

• 10 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

Okay, here we go:

1) Baldur's Gate
Literally the best game I never want to play, it's the only old school rpg that I've ever finished. The story was great, and the combat was fun(probably because the difficulty though)

2) Skyrim
Just...Skyrim. If you never played this game, what rock are you living in?

3) Super Star Wars series
Great gameplay, super hard and not afraid to deviate from the movies to make exiting levels. These games are ingrained into my childhood.

4) Spider-Man 64
THE best Spider-Man game. No contest.

5) Dragon Age series
I actually like this series over the Mass Effect series. I even like Dragon Age 2(which is pretty much hated)

#248 RetroGameFan

RetroGameFan

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

5) The Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES)
4) The Legend of Zelda (NES)
3) Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES)
2) Super Mario Bros. (NES)
1) Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)

These are clearly great, top-notch games, and that's why they're in my top 5. And yes, I'm a huge NES fan. :D

#249 Scoutaloo

Scoutaloo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:42 AM

In no particular order.

Garry's Mod
I've always been a fan of free roam/sandbox games, and the idea of no predefined goals, just tools to mess with, makes my mouth water with anticipation. Add that to the fact that it uses content from Valve games, and runs on one of the most realistic source engines ever, and this is clearly one of my favorite games ever.

Portal II
Hey look, another Valve game. I really liked the idea of portal, a three dimensional puzzle game. The fact that it was a FPS that didn't have guns was unusual and a breath of fresh air, which made me really enjoy it, not to mention it's great plot and dialogue. Portal II just blew my mind. It had an amazing plot, hilarious dialogue, and better game play. It basically took Portal, and made everything better, yet still the same. It removed the few things in the game that bugged me, and made the experience much more fun.

Though I will say, with the anti-fall damage boots, and the lazers, it made the game easier than I would have liked, in the sense that it became actually hard to die. Still though, you play portal for the puzzles and jokes, not the realistic value.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
I first got this game way back, in '05 or '06, when the DS devices still had ports for Gameboy Advanced games. I loved this game, even though I never got very far. Again, I love free roam games, and in compilation with fun, addicting gameplay, I was hooked on this game for quite a while.

Super Smash Brothers (Melee/Brawl)
I can't decide which one of these games I enjoyed more. Brawl, in my opinion is the better game, but Melee's single player challenges were much more fun, and it gives me the nostalgia effect that Brawl doesn't.

NHL 2002
Ah, nostalgia...I used to cream my brother in this game, waaaaay back when.

#250 Neon00

Neon00

Alpha Games Owner

• GMC Member
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:46 PM

5)Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)-The graphics are great, the story is actually pretty good in my opinion, and I think it isn't too tough or too easy.

4)Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA)-Wow, two Nintendo games made the list, shocker. Anyways although the graphics aren't the best, keep in mind that ZM was a GBA Game. It had a awesome gameplay and it was pretty tough. It was really difficult to get the charge cannon, which has been very useful so far.

3)Kingdom Hearts(PS2)-That game never gets old. I loved the story, and I couldn't stop playing. I was trying to get on of the other endings but I couldn't. I've only ever gotten two. The victory over the Final Boss ending and the 101 Dalmatian ending. Well, also the Game Over ending.

2)Chrono Cross(PS)-That game was awesome. I still hate myself for not saving before I got to a boss. I was rolling pretty fine until that boss came along and had to stop me. The gameplay sucked me in along with the story. I was having trouble stopping the game to save when I got in.

1)Portal 2 (Computer)-That game never gets old. Like Scoutaloo said about that with all these add-ons it is hard to die but you need them in some levels because you sometimes need to fly through the air or take giant leaps which without them you'll be laying in pieces on the floor.

Edited by Neon00, 16 June 2012 - 12:14 PM.

#251 halfmaster1

halfmaster1

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 166 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

5. Portal

Everyone knows what this is. It was funny, it took skill, and it took thinking.

4. Portal 2

Even better than Portal. Longer, funny, better graphics, etc.

3. Civilization IV

I know Civ V has came out, but I don't have it yet. However, Civ IV is awesome. Control a country, get certain things, once your done, you always think you could have done better, so you start game after game of it.

2. Fantastic Contraption

Not Fantastic contraption 2. That version was horribly laggy. But this version was incredible. It sounds boring, you build a machine to get the pink shape to the pink square, but with the level editor, there are hundreds of thousands of levels to try, and thousands of ways to solve them.

1. Minecraft

Probably the only game where you can do anything. Build fight, explore, it has it all.

Edited by halfmaster1, 16 June 2012 - 12:44 PM.

#252 NpN Games

NpN Games

Stupid Evil Genius

• GMC Member
  • 200 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:33 PM

^^Your list is similar to mine:
5. Portal

Everyone knows what this is. It was funny, it took skill, and it took thinking.

4. Portal 2

Even better than Portal. Longer, funny, better graphics, etc.

3. Civilization IV GTA 4

The story was just awesome! Posted Image

2. Fantastic Contraption Team Fortress 2

Its not just about hats..Posted Image

Not Fantastic contraption 2. That version was horribly laggy. But this version was incredible. It sounds boring, you build a machine to get the pink shape to the pink square, but with the level editor, there are hundreds of thousands of levels to try, and thousands of ways to solve them.

1. Minecraft

Probably the only game where you can do anything. Build fight, explore, it has it all.

Edited by NpN Games, 16 June 2012 - 02:34 PM.

#253 Cakefish

Cakefish

I Shot The Sheriff

• GMC Member
  • 1468 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:08 PM

1) Half Life 2 & Episodes 1 & 2
2) Mass Effect Series
3) Portal 2
4) Beyond Good & Evil
5) Oddworld Stranger's Wrath

Edited by Cakefish, 20 June 2012 - 11:53 AM.

#254 DJ Vinyl Scratch

DJ Vinyl Scratch

Vinylicious

• GMC:Member
  • 321 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:18 PM

No particular order:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3(I do not own this)

Excellent is all I can say. Excellence.

Minecraft (Same as above)

Minecraft is fun. You are in a zombie apocalypse trying to survive, you can attack people with a chicken wing. Or swing your sword.

Super Smash Bros. Series

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7FO83eZdWks

Madden NFL 2005

Well...since I doubt you would be interested, I won't talk about it.

Sonic 2

Awesomeness, I tell you, awesomeness.

#255 Sonic and Link

Sonic and Link

Versatile gamer

• GMC Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

5. Chrono Trigger DS: A fantastic RPG, with quality over quantity.

4. Tales of Vesperia/Tales of the Abyss: Great Characters, and addicting battle system.

3. Pokemon R/S/E: Made the series competetiv with EV and IV, great graphics.

2. Super Smash Bros Brawl: Les competetiv than Melee, but still had much fun with it.

1. Sonic Adventure 2 battle/The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D: Awesome music with fun levels, and addicting Chaos/Good atmosphear, good dungeons.

#256 xxForgottenSoulxx

xxForgottenSoulxx

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:16 PM

2) Skyrim
Just...Skyrim. If you never played this game, what rock are you living in?

I have played skyrim, and the elderscrolls, games, but they are not all that great, i prefer dragon age or fable over that game.

#257 MarioCore

MarioCore

Symmetry Or Die

• GMC Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:23 AM

5: Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock

4: Kingdom Hearts 1

3: Guitar Hero III

2: Super Mario Galaxy 1

(drumroll)

1: Super Mario World

#258 GRS9790

GRS9790

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 46 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:35 PM

Too many to narrow it down to just five as they change based on what I've been more interested in as of late. For now and in no real order but kinda in order:

-The Witcher series

Amazing story, cool characters, just overall great.

-The Elder Scrolls series

Nothing needs said.

-The Jak and Daxter series (PS2 only, including Jak X)

I played Jak 2 once when I was young and thought it was the coolest thing ever but never had a PS2. When I finally got one, I bought the whole series and loved it. Unique, colorful, and comical. Seemingly innocent yet still pretty hardcore.

-ArmA/OFP series

Mind = blown

-Stalker series

Mind = more blown

#259 QuickPatch

QuickPatch

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:08 AM

I see a lot of Zeldas. Then I see a lot of unusual choices (Ninja Town? I mean... really? I'm not a tower defense fan, but I freaking loved that game. I thought no one bought it.)

For me though, I guess it'd be:

5 Flashback/Full Throttle:
I'm sorry to break the rules, but these are nostalgic(ly?) my two favorite games. While Flashback is a platformer akin to the old Prince of Persia, it's actually a very stiff game, and even fighting is more about placement and timing than skill, which is why I can put it side by side with a point and click adventure like Full Throttle. Both are games I used to play with my dad, and my love of them might explain my love of more cinematic games today. Even though I've played both of them tens of times, I can still go back and play them again, no problem. Well, I might turn on the save states for Flashback...

4 Street Fighter III Third Strike:
The only fighting games I used to play were Super Smash Brothers, some Naruto fighters, and MvC2 in arcades. Street Fighter 4 reintroduced me, and ever since me and my brother started playing it, we can't quit. I later found Third Strike, and after seeing the parry system and characters like Alex, Makoto, and Dudley, I knew I wanted to play it. I'm absolutely terrible at fighters, but every day I get a little bit better, and that makes it all worth it sometimes.

3 Iji:
Iji is the first game that really showed me the potential an indie developer had. I think before Iji, it was Pokemon the Evil Inside 2 on RPG Maker, but that game had to be played while keeping in mind it was indie developed. Iji, though, is a solid game. I'd buy it for a console if I could. It is kinda funny though, when I first played it, I found it slightly boring until about level 3 (first boss fight). That was when the story really hooked me into it's well developed universe. All the weapons you could use and the slight RPG elements were just perfect. Add in all the secrets, and I've beaten Iji 20 or so times.

2 No More Heroes 2:
I love Suda51. He makes some of the most ridiculous games out there, and despite their low polish, I still have fun with them. The second NMHs actually removed a lot of things I loved about the original... but it's definitely a lot more fun to play. Is it sad that when I play this, I actually grab the wii-mote with both hands and swing it like there's no tomorrow? It is pretty pathetic to watch, but it's a better workout than DDR.

1 Resident Evil 4:
I just didn't like RE5, although it was fun with a friend. RE4 really introduced me into the survival horror genre, and coupled with my terrible game skill, made it one of the most terrifying and thrilling games I've ever played. The level design is just about perfect, and despite the overpowered weapons you still got wiped because you had to reload at the wrong time. It's sadly lost it's edge nowadays, but I still play it with super weak weapon sets for kicks.

EDIT:
Hmmm.... rather long post, isn't it?

Edited by QuickPatch, 01 July 2012 - 04:10 AM.

#260 land of games

land of games

han solos friend

• GMC Member
  • 467 posts
  • Version:GM:HTML5

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

whats wrong with zelda? T_T
ive been doing some soul searching and I would like to update my list.
5: skyward sword
4: minecraft
3: a link to the past
2: twilight princes
1: ocarina of time

#261 The Legend

The Legend

Unashamed

• GMC Member
  • 1126 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

5)Doctor Who and The Eternity Clock-Never actually played it but I'm a HUGE Doctor Who fan and it looks pretty good.
4)Minecraft- The game where you can build anything that also has a brilliant survival-style survival mode.
3)Halo Reach-Awesome Music, physics and millions of possibilities.
2)Mario Kart- Best racing experience ever.
1) Even though I haven't played it in forever, nor am I sure I even still have it, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 were both brilliant in the gameplay, story and difficulty. Could've gone without as many disney characters but this was my favorite game as a young gamer.

#262 Cyber-seeker

Cyber-seeker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:42 AM

4: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

3: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

2: Battlefield 1942 Anthology

1: Super Mario Bros 3 (NES or SNES remake)

Number 1 was my first and FAVORITE video game of all time! It completely captures the heart and soul of a born platformer!

It strikes me as strange, how remarkably long it took for Nintendo to make any sort of remake of SMB3, it being on many of the lists I see here...

For those wondering, I don't really have any favorite games past those 4...

Edited by Cyber-seeker, 14 August 2012 - 02:43 AM.

#263 speedchuck

speedchuck

Because why not?

• GMC Member
  • 448 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:02 PM

5. Portal series
Anyone can under stand this, Portal is great. Both games are smart, funny, puzzling, and... just great, I don't know how else to describe them.

4. Uncharted series
I've seen some many movies that don't compare to the cinematic quality of this game. The story and characters are great, and then there is the fun platforming, challenging gunplay, and huge setpieces that make the jaw descend.

3. All of the 3d Zelda games
Of all of these, I might have to choose Wind Waker as my favorite, but I have enjoyed all of them from OoT to Skyward Sword.

2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
I used to like this game, but now I love it. I was introduced to the intricacies of the pro-level play and the different gameplay styles... I was introduced to depth and strategy, and I just keep playing to learn more.

1. Kingdom Hearts series
These games, mostly the 2 PS2 games, were amazing. It sounds like a cheap mashup of Disney and Square, but it has a marvelous (and hard to follow) story and great gameplay.

So many game, so few spaces...

#264 AlexTM

AlexTM

GMC Member?

• GMC:Member
  • 1437 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

5: Cel Damage Overdrive/Road Trip Adventure: these games are really unpopular, probably the worst selling PS2 games out, but I find them quite entertaining.
4: GTA: Love GTA, It's never-ending awesomeness.
3: Rayman 1. Number one on the PS1, the new ones are not my thing - Rabbits? Are you kidding me?
2: Crash Bandicoot. Too bad it's dead now..
1: Tomb Raider 1-5. The new ones are absolute rubbish! Seriously. Core Design>Square Enix

I hate it when people sell rights of the games to different companies, that way they become more rubbish.
Naughty Dog>Sierra
Core Design>Square Enix

Edited by AlexTM, 07 December 2012 - 11:58 PM.

#265 chainsawkitten

chainsawkitten

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1372 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:32 AM

You shouldn't ask me those kinds of questions. I'll spend 40 minutes on them.

All currently installed finished games in order of preference.

#266 Demon Zito

Demon Zito

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

5) Morrowind - In my opinion better story to it than Oblivion and Skyrim, played it excessively when I was younger.
4) Croc - an old favourite, idk why it's so good to be honest.
3) Kirby 64 crystal shards - wow. love it love it love it <3 the graphics are amazing and the gameplay argh <3
2) Strangers Wrath - felt quite connected to this game, emotionally. Really unique.
1) Portal - never really seen anything like it before. Fun times:)

#267 Exkakx

Exkakx

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 592 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

Can't really decide my top five, but my top 3 is...

3. Psychonauts
2. Minecraft
1. Portal

#268 GamerPerson

GamerPerson

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

Fallout 3 cause it's amaze-balls, and cause FREEDOOOM.

Grand Theft Auto IV (and others in series) cause it's amaze-balls, and cause plot.

Minecraft cause it's amaze-balls, and cause mods.

Space Station 13 cause it's amaze-balls, and cause you've never heard of it.

Civilization V cause it's amaze-balls, and cause strategy.

#269 yokcos700

yokcos700

Friendly Overlord

• GMC Member
  • 340 posts
  • Version:GM:HTML5

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

5: Minecraft
Very, very fun. But I hesitate to say it's fun as a game. More as a tool for building these days. Particularly with recent updates with things like command blocks, that are clearly designed for people who create maps rather than 'playing the game'
4: Team Fortress 2
An incredibly fun game, the most fun I have had in an FPS to date. (That might all change when I play Planetside 2 tomorrow) There's an amazing variety of cool weapons, all of which are almost perfectly balanced, a feat that seems nearly impossible; a surprisingly rich backstory, especially for a primarily multiplayer game; it's funny as hell; and it looks delightful.
3: Portal*
Woo, Valve! The Portal games are here for two reasons: Because of their innovative nature, (I mean, a gun that shoots wormholes? Who came up with that?) And because of the dialogue. GLaDOS' sarcasm and black comedy are right up my alley. (I often joke about murder) And the end of Portal 2 may have been the best moment I've had in a video game.
2: Super Mario Bros.*
As well as the historical significance of the original SMB, (without it, video games as we know them may not exist) I still play them. I recently finished pretty much everything there is to do in NSMB2, except the DLC, which I refuse to pay for. The gameplay is still solid after all these years, as well as ingenious and, most important of all, fun.
1: Terraria
Wait, what? Yes, Terraria. That game with the trees and worms. My current opinion is that Terraria is the best game ever. For the ~2 years of development it received, it's a surprisingly massive game, sporting a ridiculous number of cool items (A sword that makes stars fall from the sky, a shark/gun hybrid, a cannon that shoots STARS) and bosses (Giant eyeball, giant flying skeleton) As with the above four games, Terraria is fun as hell, (being in Hell is also fun) and exhibits a lot of depth to it.

That's my current opinion. Admittedly, I haven't played ALL the games, so I'm a bit underinformed. Also, my opinion is liable to change a lot. I see some games that could invade this list in the future, though. Namely, Ace of Spades, Planetside 2, Gunpoint, and Starbound.

*and sequels thereof.

EDIT: Looked back. Didn't expext anyone else to put Terraria as No. 1

Edited by yokcos700, 21 December 2012 - 11:12 PM.

#270 PixelKing

PixelKing

Your Highness

• GMC Member
  • 226 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:10 AM

@Yokcos: Heh, I was just about to make a new list as my preference has changed, and a lot too. Terraria is now #1 on my list. :D
So, now for a redo on my list.

5: The Kingdom Hearts series. Just... Gah. Kingdom hearts was what made me love RPG games so much, and I have yet to replace it as my favorite RPG series. The story has so much complexity to it, and the characters really grow on you. I love the battle system, as turn based RPGs aren't really my thing, as I like fast paced games.

4: The Jak and Daxter games. They basically made up my childhood, along with the Crash Bandicoot games.(Both made by the company "Naughty Dog". From platforming to fighting monsters, to just exploring the amazing levels.

3: The Crash Bandicoot games. They, much like Jak and Daxter, made up my childhood in gaming. Crash Bandicoot 2 was the very first console video game I owned, and I still love the old games today. (I don't like the new junk they've created with the Crash Bandicoot name. They're just stupid.)
2: Minecraft. There is no telling how much I've played this game in two years. If I see something cool in a movie, I want to create something just like it, which is what I can do in minecraft. The building system is great, and the game is as lovable as ever.

1: Terraria. I hadn't really played Terraria until two or so weeks ago. After playing it with my brothers account, I decided to buy my own. It is the best $10 I've ever spent on a video game. There is so much content, as Yokcos has already said, and it has more depth than minecraft. (Yes, more depth than a 3D game. :P)
In the little less than two weeks I've had it, I've already played 19+ hours. They're also making a console port to it, which is a big +1 for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users