Top 5 Games Of All Time
Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:46 AM
I don't play the online. I just play it with my friends and its really cool. It made such a huge improvement over COD4 and thats why i like it
4.Guilty gear X2 Reload
Guilty gear judgement was so much fun but i prefer guilty gear X2 Reload. Massive combos, 18 characters and 2 combat styles to fit you (Normal and EX). If you want a super match, Select SP for a gold or shadow match and make it fun. Its pretty much one of the best fighting games i tried. I recommend this on the PSP (Its called guilty gear judgement) since its only 6 bucks on the playstation store.
When i first played graal on the ipod touch, it got pretty boring since it was similar to link of the past on SNES but man i was wrong. It was a MMORPG that still stays in my heart for a while. However, i traded in my ipod touch for a Nintendo DSi. The ipod touch was now boring.
2.Megaman Starforce 2 Ninja x Zerker
Pretty much the first DS game i got from gamestop. It took my heart and grew it so big for a while then i got bored and traded it for the third game after i completed it. Megaman starforce 2 had a ninja form, a dinosaur form, and a thunder warrior form. I liked the ninja one because i can always counter attacks with Up+Y. Man i will never forget this game
1.Guilty gear 2:Overture
For all of those who says it sucks, then you do not know what you just played. Imagine more of devil may cry + Guilty gear + RTS. Thats the game all summed up in one. Great characters, great storyline, great gameplay and great graphics. Out of all the games i have seen on the 360, guilty gear overture was one of the games that had stunning and amazing graphics. Rent it first and see if you like it yourself
Posted 28 January 2010 - 01:56 PM
Are you a Roy fan-guy or something?Had Roy been in brawl, almost certainly, I would never had stopped playing the game.
Really, it's not a good enough reason in my opinion to like Melee better.
Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:17 AM
why, yes. yes I am *points to sig and avatar*Are you a Roy fan-guy or something?Had Roy been in brawl, almost certainly, I would never had stopped playing the game.
Really, it's not a good enough reason in my opinion to like Melee better.
Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:44 AM
The first game I played on that sluggish computer
5. Delta Force
That was my first game. I believe it is also the best Delta Force game as Delta Force began to suck after they launched Land Warrior
4. Rome: Total War
That game was fun. I still play that game.
3. Test Drive: Unlimited
That was a cool game though it lacked the "structure"
2. Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
1. Fifa 2007
It had to be Fifa 07
It has to be Fifa 07
I know this game may not be a favourite for some users but Fifa 2007 made the path for future Fifa Series. Interactive Leagues were cool but what I liked the most about this game was the Manager Mode. This game was different from previous Fifa series and it deserves no.1 spot on my all time Game list.
Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:12 PM
2. Legend of Zelda MM. (N64 plus two Zeldas = EPICLY AWESOME.)
3. Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. (Epic story line! Awesome graphics! Revolutionary controls! All packed in with amazing music!)
4. Legend of Zelda TP. (Im not obsessed! Maybe...)
5. MineCraft. (Dont be hating! The game is the very 1st infinate game. Plus its fun on multiplayer.)
Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:59 PM
1:Halo: Reach and COD MW3: Two newer games that utilize productive pasts to their advantage and make multiplayer a riot.
2:Star Wars battlefront 2: THE BEST STAR WARS SERIES EVER, AI were hilariously stupid.
3:Minecraft- Best survival type game ever. End of story
4:COD Black Ops- Terrible campaign but a nice twist to MW multiplayer. Crossbow and Ballistics as well as combat training make the game great. Plus you can test new gamemodes out on the bots!
5:COD MW: My first COD game... was for the Wii and incredibly fun online. Good guns, balanced gameplay and maps, plus they did a great job of utilizing the Wiis motion tracking into a hardcore game.
Edited by The Legend, 22 April 2012 - 06:01 PM.
Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:16 PM
Great Story, Great Fighting Mechanisms, and Great Missions
Very Difficult, Good Replay Value, Great Level Design
3.Zelda Wind Waker
Challenging puzzles, Great Side Characters, Long Story
2. Crash Bash
Fun Gameplay, Addicting Minigames, Lots of replay value
1.Crash Bandicoot 2 Cortex Strikes Back
My First Game Ever!! Nice Graphics, Fun Gameplay, Very Good Music, Good Replay Value, and Lots of Secrets
Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:05 PM
5) Halo Combat Evolved - the feeling of first playing that as a prepubescent and realizing that that is where video games is headed. Indescribable.
4) Halo 3 - my first online game, period. In mid 2010 I finally got the xbox 360 and was amazed at how much fun I could have with friends with this game. Once again, indescribable.
3) Age of Empires 2 - after only finding out about this series late 2009 I had a lot of time to work up on the game, and I had so much fun with this game.
2) Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus - holy cow. This game. This defined my childhood, and I'm still terrified of it today. Well played developers, well played.
1) Bioshock - the feeling of getting up to that part, when I realized that video games were art, and one of the best ways to portray a story. Breathtaking to put it simply.
Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:14 PM
My Top 5
5 - Daley Thompson Decathlon - Great game to exercise your fingers
4 - Jet Set Willy - Pretty lame by today's standards - but awesome at the time
3 - Out-Run (Sega Console or Arcade Version) - Cracking game - never did finish it though.
2 - Doom - The first '3d' kinda game. A milestone that most modern games are based on.
1 - Atari Pong - Didn't even have a game pad, just wheels that you turned to control a paddle on the side of the screen - did have two player option though. This is where it started for me, and I haven't looked back since.
Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:18 AM
Riiiiiiiiight.... It's the most popular, but I don't think it's the greatest...
Now, take an "I" off, and you will have the best in that series.
Anyway, my list... out of what I have played anyway...
5. Minecraft (As it has stolen my lifeforce many times...)
4. Diablo (The original one, a short roguelike whose graphics, dark story, and gameplay are the best in the genre)
3. Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom (An indie bullet hell shoot'em-up made by a drunk guy)
2. Final Fantasy VI (Best RPG I have ever played, deep story, long, excellent graphics on the SNES, excellent music, and some of the best gameplay in the series; only XIII improved on its ATB formula significantly)
1. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Play it now.)
Some honorable mentions would be Kingdom Hearts, the rest of the games in the series I listed, and Pokemon Blue and Silver.
Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:05 PM
5: Spiral Knights
The only MMO I've genuinely had fun with! It's best described as "Zelda-Bomberman, but with four players". There's an energy system that prevents you from playing more than a couple of hours a day which some people find objectionable. I think it's a great way to prevent the addiction that usually follow with games like these.
There's a huge variety in the weapons you can obtain. Where other MMORPGers will simply give you reskinned weapons with altered stats and maybe some status effect or another, the weapons in Spiral Knights rests heavily on their behaviours, making this action-RPG a lot more action than RPG.
It's a pretty polished bullet hell shooter. The difficulty is pretty erratic: It starts of relatively easy for a bullet hell for the last couple of stages get an extreme jump. It was my first bullet hell and I think it made for a good one at that. Would I say this is the best danmaku shooter out there? Nope. But it's my favourite.
3: Oddworld: Abe's Exodus
I wrote this one down when I saw Mr. Munchkin put it in and reminded me of it. I absolutely agree! It improved on Oddysee in every way and the puzzles are engaging from start to finish.
2: Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
I tried to include a variety of genres in this list, which is kinda hard because I like a lot of sidescrolling platformers. None of them have made me pump my fist at the sheer badassitude packed into every stage as Shinobi III, though. Revenge of Shinobi provides a more rigid structure and engaging challenge, but sometimes you just want to control a badass ninja with a varied moveset, you know?
1: Earth Defense Force 2017
Until possibly the time when EDF4 comes out, 2017 will stay firm on the topmost top of my top-lists. The story somehow manages to have that silly B-movie charm and be pretty epic at the same time. The challenge levels is as such that out of the hundreds of hours I've put into this game, at least half of them have been spent purely on discussing strategy with my co-op player. With dozens of weapons with ridiculous variety in their behaviour, there's a lot of room for tailoring a strategy for every single stage in the game. It's a game that can be shallow if you think it is but deep as oceans if you dive into it.
I don't always play strategy games, but when I do it's EDF2017.
Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:25 AM
Kirby; Super Star
Halo; Combat Evolved
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Silent Hill 2
Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:06 AM
5.-Medal Of Honor: (Xbox) Nice 4 player gameplay
4.-All Mario Party
These games bring the family together
3.-Mario Kart: Double Dash
Really awesome races with TWO Mario characters!!!
2.Metal Gear Solid 1?
The PS1 version. It was a dramatic story at the end!! Where you were fooled to unlock the machine!
The last one is an old Sega-Genisis game... It never got famous...
1.Rocket Knight Advantures
A knight with a ROCKET LAUNCHER~! They were very creative and has nice music too! It was my first game! I also had The "Sonic" games but never got interested! Eventhough people think is bad. My opinion, its better than the Sonic platform games (Platforms, only).
Review with i forgot his name...
(I am using mobile cellphone so i cant make a word a link. I have to put the complete link.)
Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:39 PM
2. Medievil II - Had to give this a mention, despite its PS1 release. This is one of my childhood favourites - a fun yet scary at times (Kensington Tomb, anyone?) adventure that was the first video game I ever played. Despite its flaws, it had phenomenal music and varied gameplay which makes me pick it up even nowadays. I was crushed when I found out there wouldn't be a proper threequel.
3. Amnesia - The Dark Descent - Very effective horror game, and the fact that it includes a level editor, allowing for user-made custom adventures, causes its replayability to skyrocket.
4. Age of Mythology - My absolute favourite game as a primary school kid. The sheer amount of content and possibility kept me entranced for days on end.
5. Mario Kart Wii - Was the top game to play whenever a friend came round. Sometimes they weren't even my friends: you can play with anybody who comes round!
Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:01 PM
1. Ultima 7 - A game that could be done in GameMaker, but I'm not good enough.
2. Halo 3 - Where the Halo series became perfect.
3. Dodonpachi - This is where manic shooters hit the sweet spot before going overboard.
4. Super Mario 64 - Not debatable.
5. Adventure (Atari 2600) - Absolute proof that you don't need brilliant graphics to have a brilliant game.
Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:30 AM
4. Dynasty Warriors 5
3. Final Fantasy Tactics
2. Supreme Squadrons
1. Ulo the Snake
That two games above is the very best.
Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:37 PM
2. Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2 - The multi-player modes make it really fun.
3. WarioWare DIY - Portable game developing. games are fun, too.
4. Minecraft - survival mode is the only great thing that keeps me playing.
5. Plants Vs Zombies - The first castle defender game I enjoy with great humor.
Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:32 PM
Rules: 1. Can be any game ever created... meaning don't limit to consoles use arcade, online, even games created on Game Maker if you want.
2. No spam
3. No flaming or put downs. Everyone has the right to have an opinion.
4. There is no rule 5
6. must be in decending order (5,4,3,2,1)
5. Final Fantasy VII
3. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Super Mario Bros.
Are you ready for the #1 all time best game ever
Are you sure...
1. Diablo II Lord of Destruction -I'm also the best at it. Well sort of... I have a lvl 99 smiter on US-East and on Open... forget about it...
GO DIABLO !!!... nah WARCRAFT 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since the release till now played it non stop each and everyday i can almost gaurante that i have palyed this game more than anyone has ever played it and also i quit it this year in february beacuase of another major hack invasion which ruined game lsit from 5/10 to 2.5/10... warcraft 4 where are you <.<...
1. Warcraft 3 + Frozen Throne expansion (custom maps)
2. Half-Life 2 series
3. Supreme Commander
4. I want a turn based game like some in warcraft 3...
well 3: The legend of zelda a link to the past
5. Super Mario World SNES
Browsing some of other people's list made me remember Bioshock... i literarly cried from cool game on the second one... the story made me... right after finishing on evil path at about 23.00 i just went **** U i am not evil i want good... and in 6 hours finished it again. Great game... definetly amazing... but im skeptic about Bioshock 3 the air... i loved the ocean depths but now... how does adam get into the clouds ? ...
Edited by Primoz128, 30 May 2012 - 07:46 PM.
Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:36 PM
1. Legend of Dragoon - this RPG is the best when it comes to 90's RPGs. The characters are all well designed, the story is filled with amazing moments and plot twists, the gameplay is turn-based at it's best, a very strategical system with QTE adding in more interactivity in the battles. A well balanced magic and inventory mechanism as well. The cut-scenes and voice acting are still some of the best even to this day. And transforming into a Dragoon is something you'll never forget.
2. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - i know this makes a lot of peoples' lists but there's a good reason for that. when this game first came out, it completely re-designed adventure games and translated it into 3D better than any game out to date. A perfectly smooth natural-feeling system makes up the game play. Every dungeon is a challenge with real reward, a new weapon and more hearts. This formula may have been repeated over the years but nothing will beat the impact that Ocarina of Time has.
3. Metal Gear Solid - being one of the earliest games with full voice-acting and a serious military story, it's really hard to forget this one. One man fighting a giant mecha at the end of the game is quite memorable. A great voice cast and story elements make this an epic adventure.
4. Sonic The Hedgehog (1991) - One thing i can't forget about the 90's is the sonic series. No other game in the 16-bit era brought such speed, beauty and fun into one game so well. Playing it for the first time, it really was amazing. Compared to all the other dull, slow and boring games of it's time, Sonic was the perfect game for a young child. Everything was so vibrant and detailed, the character moved so fast and smooth, nothing could stop that hedgehog! (except for spikes of course, lots of spikes)
5. Panzer Dragoon - while not the most popular game, it is still a very important game to me. One of my favorites. this game was the first time i ever got to ride a dragon through an ancient ruin in the ocean, or the caves of a great desert. The massive look of the 3D world was very uncommon and foreign to me. It gave me a great feeling. Nothing tops the excitement of flight.
of course there are many other great games i'll never forget. Some runner ups for me are: Silent Hill (original), Star Ocean 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Final Fantasy VII, Resident Evil (original) and many more.
Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:16 AM
4. Disciples 2 - Great turn based strategy. Unique in many aspects, there are still things in it, that aren't used anywhere else and they are AWESOME. Unique graphics, unique game play... Simply great game.
3. Star Craft - the original, not the second stuff... Greatest RTS on my opinion. Unique game play, great atmosphere, first game i ever played.
2. Diablo 2 - no comment. Nothing come close. Amazing story, game play, characters... greatest RPG/action-adventure that have ever existed. It is outdone just by one game:
1. HEROES III - Here it is - greatest game EVER. No game have ever going to be that awesome.
This is my list, hope you like it. I surely do.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users