Killer Electro's Zombie Survival TDS
This game is currently the Second in my "Survive" series.
If you're confused about the storyline, you can always send me a message and I'll reply saying what I can (no spoilers!)
There's going to be alot of flashbacks in this game, so you may get confused with the present, past, and future!
Video:Survive the Unknown Game Trailer - Youtube
Link (YYG): Survive The Unknown (YoyoGames)
Mirror 1 (Host-A): Survive The Unknown (Host-A)
Mirror 2 (GMArcade): Survive The Unknown (GMArcade)
Made with GM7
Genre: Survival Horror
File Size (download): 3.16MB
When I receive a review, I hope to see:
If you got stuck, where?
These parts of the review really matters, since I can't improve if you don't tell me what you want to see in the game!
- Tutorial level instead of "How to Play" screen
- Mode select to condense menu
- Random zombie spawning... NOTE: An unlimited number of zombies spawn in town area... Watch your back!
- Escape Layout change!
- Game Controller Compatibility (Game controller must have triggers, 4 buttons and 2 analog sticks.)
NOTE - I have fixed the zombie moving problem. However, I cannot see any way of removing the zombies getting stuck in walls problem. Sorry
- Added a radar which shows several things such as objectives, enemies, walls
- Made Intro into all one room!
- Difficulty selecting for people who are stuck
- Improved Layout
- Added in Objective Markers (for those who were stuck)
- Clear text
- Added "How To Play" Section (i'll improve on it's graphics later)
- Added 4 Control Schemes
- First Story Mode Mission!
- Survival Mode!
- Weapon Jamming
- Some Graphical changes
- No more wall collision problems! (However, this will have to remove the "Towards mouse" Control scheme.)
Next Update Contains:
- Suggestions are appreciated!
Red - Not Started
Blue - In Progress
Green - Finished!
If you enjoyed this game, please check out the Undead Gaming website. Even now I'm trying to revive it's community. So please, the more members we have, the faster it will return!
Undead Gaming: http://jackdragon77.proboards79.com/
(P.S. If you decide to join, please post a forum message saying you joined because of Killer Electro)
Edited by killerelectro, 25 August 2008 - 11:25 AM.