Hello, I am happy to present Adventure Road. Its a online multiplayer roleplaying game. The engine is written by me from 100% scratch.
You create a character in the game, and then just play. No email registrating, no portforwarding, no extracting from zip. Just download and play.
You begin in a tutorial map, and when you are done with it you enter the real world.
The real world is a huge 3D world, where people go on adventures. It is almost impossible to know everywhere on the map. There will always be a secret you have yet to discover.
You get stronger by gaining experience, improving different attributes to make your character unique. Battle against other players, team up on strong monsters or just take a lonely walk in the huge lands of Adventure Road.
- Working online movement.
- 500+ items
- 15 Maps; including 2 Huge fields, 2 Towns, 1 Tavern and 1 PvP Battleground.
- 900 Spawned monsters, dividided on 150 Different kinds.
- 4 unique spells on each 4 different classes. This is including Damage, Healing, Area of Effect, Teleportation and temporary enchant buffs.
- NPCs, that can sell items, be a bank and just saying stuff. There are 80+ NPCs spawned.
- Beautiful 3D graphics, day/night, sun/moon, trees, plants, bushes, rocks, mountains, valleys, lakes.
- Clans, bars, events, professions, gamling..
- Much more, you've got to believe me on this one!
Whats changed since v1.3.7?
- New improved movement, includes a preciser movement and strafing (Q and E).
- 3D monsters, including the whole "old world" and new world bosses and gods.
- 4 new spells.
- Improved map, includes new maps and upgraded old maps.
- Many new items, enchantments and item features.
- Further upgraded professions.
- Massive bug fixes and adjustments.
- Lots of polish.
Here are some screenshots from the new v1.4.2
Further screenshots: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
Download it from YoYoGames: YoYoGames link
Greenblizzard and Roran - 3D monster models and misc models.
Dillonu - Helping with cheat protection, testing and finding bugs.
dodenonnonisos - Banners, testing and 3D models; weapons and misc.
Zorinea - Website.
In order to make no confusion and impersonating, I have made a list of who is gamemaster.
You can see if they are a GameMaster by they having <Cop>, <GM> or <Creator> in front of their name.
People who are high level and such are NOT GameMasters.
Andreas_oj - <Creator>
Dillonu (Feron) - <GM>
Dodenonnonisos (DarkDennis) - <GM>
Zorinea - <GM>
These are the only, no one else.
Suggestions and constructive critism is welcome, so please leave a reply.
Edited by Andreas_oj, 07 January 2010 - 08:02 PM.