- Able to check if a button was pressed or released
- Analog inputs and POV controls act as buttons, with adjustable dead zone, so all inputs can be handled with the same code
- Checks whether a joystick exists before attempting to check it's state, since checking non-existent gamepads will slow games down
- Supports two joysticks
- Can automatically disable buttons that are being pressed on setup, so they don't interfere with other checks
- Can suspend the game until a gamepad input is pressed, or until all are released
- Can automatically find a pressed button on the gamepad
- Replaces a few other basic functions, but checks whether the gamepad exists first
Read the extension's help file for details on how to use it. Also be sure to check out the example, as it demonstrates many of the functions.
Edited by Tahnok, 02 June 2008 - 04:31 AM.