Execution

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

#51 Benaroth

Benaroth

GMC Member

• 375 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:49 PM

It's like writing a story that is so amazing and wonderful and then having it cut off right before the climax, having it just end right there in the middle....

Something I've always wanted to do....

My next game, providing I do the idea I have currently, will have a very anti-climatic ending...
However, it will 'end' unlike leaving at the middle. I don't see how this is such a great idea though, if by ending in the middle you mean not ending the story. Think Crysis or Unreal Tournament 3 but not having a sequel - a few sore fists (not to mention bruised tables) would arise.

Oh sorry, if that came out a bit wrong. I also think the discussion this 'game' is generating is quite interesting. Especially the wide range of levels of interpretation and insight. Some people clearly miss the point while others go far beyond what was originally a decievingly simple concept.

Well said. You didn't came out wrong though, not sure what you meant. Also what do you mean with " sending mubblies after them" (who?) lol...

What I meant by coming out a bit wrong was when you said "I do believe my game is worth talking about" this came across to me as if you thought I was saying or impling that your game wasn't 'worth' these replies. I do like all of your games, they are worth the replies they recieve, though I do think you interpreted me right in the first place. :P

Oh and those Mubblies? They are after the forums themselves, and all who delve within their sheltered catacombs. Don't ask why, ask why not?

#52 PetzI

PetzI

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1096 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:09 PM

Ha! I won! Thanks for the opening message, or I would've shot the guy. I did play again after winning to see what happened if I shot him. I tried to find an external file that made the game say I already losed, but I seems it's actually in the executable. Very nice, any game you make is awesome even if it isn't a game :P

Oh, and it reminds me a bit of "People hate what they can't understand", because of the "actions have consequences" thing.

Edited by PetzI, 13 May 2008 - 05:14 PM.

Posted Image I did not make this game.

Let me know if you're a fan of Makermod or Lugormod!

#53 erty906

erty906

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 340 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:20 PM

"People hate what they can't understand"

Oh man, this game was great.

#54 Necromian

Necromian

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1000 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:41 PM

Wow, this topic is getting to existential for me.

I lost, I guess... Then again, if man to be executed is set free to rape and pillage, does that mean I win?

This is kind of the same reason why I suggested a different scenario. As far as I know, the man tied up to a pole could be a serial killer who brutally murdered my entire family - in which case I would consider killing him to be a victory rather than a defeat.
Some Completed Games and Programs:

Grid Defender 2 Sequel to the staff picked game at yoyogames!

Sig Maker V.5 "10/10","Products match Photoshop CS3, take less time and effort"

Perfection "This really surprised me. I can't think of a single negative thing to say" - Kmetamorphosis

Super Big Gun Adventure! The self-proclaimed cult classic!

Cult Symbol Maker "9.5/10","9/10","I like it! Good work!" - JTR

You can find all 30+ programs at www.nfyre.com

#55 2Dcube

2Dcube

Programming sucks

• GMC Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 08:23 PM

Necromian, the game tells you to "do the right thing".

As you said, you don't know what the man did, so how can shooting him be the right thing to do?

Personally I also do not believe in death penalty but that differs per person of course.

It might have been better if you were told you're a terrorist and the guy's just kidnapped, so I agree a slightly different scenario would have been more clear.

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#56 tdub311

tdub311

GMC Member

• 354 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 08:25 PM

Along with what Necromain said about the moral or this game being you having to live with your descision forever
I think that is a good idea but it would work better if you put like a really fun replayable game in front of it so if you shot the guy you wouldnt be able to play the game ever again

Yeah, that could be really interesting and was my inital idea. I may make that still.

Cool
That would probably make people regret shooting the guy.
And if you added a little game in front of it people probably wont complain as much as they did about it being a small game

#57 TGOC

TGOC

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 370 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:36 PM

I don't understand why my post was deleted here. Just because I had negative comments doesn't always mean it is meant to insult. Why are authority figures so sensitive?

It was removed because you quoted someone who said something they shouldn't have and the batch of replies to that post were removed.

#58 2Dcube

2Dcube

Programming sucks

• GMC Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:01 PM

I'm curious now what you wanted to say TGOC. Maybe you can try again, playing it safe so they can't remove it. :)

Otherwise just PM me.

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#59 LimmingKenny

LimmingKenny

GMC Member

• 422 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:25 PM

This sort of inspired me to make a new game.

#60 dimitri

dimitri

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 248 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:15 PM

It's funny how people refer to this as a game, when at the least it is a point and shoot affair. There is no substance, very little interactivity, no storyline, no clear objective or goal and the graphics aren't exactly brilliant either. This is more of a mindgame to encourage discussion about whether killing indiscriminately is right or wrong.

That being said, well done for creating the shortest ever GM game to achieve such a response.

#61 2Dcube

2Dcube

Programming sucks

• GMC Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:22 PM

There is no reason to say this is not a game. Sure it's short but it's definitely a game.

Personally I think this is one of my best looking games yet, why do you not like the graphics?

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#62 ThatSnail

ThatSnail

That Guy

• GMC Member
  • 1036 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:38 PM

Awesome. I liked it. Gives the world a better outlook on killing, even virtual killing.
I killed the guy, but not before waiting long enough... didn't think of the Escape key :)
Excellent concept.

Edited by Snail Productions, 15 May 2008 - 12:45 AM.

#63 TGOC

TGOC

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 370 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 02:47 AM

You already quoted my post:

"Oh yeah and about the game. I think its condescending and pretentious of you to present this game in such a way. People think all art has to have a "message" or "meaning". Sometimes games can have good meanings if executed well (pun also not intended), however, it is very rare.

The message also fails. There are several messages really. Video game violence, morality, power, no turning back, bla bla bla. Its hypocritical to pose morality questions in violent video games when the creator makes violent video games himself. If you are going to suggest such themes then why not go one-sided instead of going both paths? The no turning back is the condescending part I was typing of. You're preventing players from reaching an ending he/she may want to see and in doing so it makes the people who "won" (although winning or losing is doubtful in this game because some players may see shooting the chippy as success or failure) seem like they have greater intelligence over those who didn't win, and it seems to me like this is what you are trying to do. This also contradicts the game's meaning. I, the "player" (although not a lot of playing has been done), obviously has more power over the guy on the stick because I am the one with the gun and he is the one tied to a stick, yet it seems like by having a "winning" or "losing" option in such a game allows for the creator to have control over the player as well. Consider the fact that you are power hungry as well."

There was something else before that but it was directed towards someone else and you didn't quote it.

#64 King Razz

King Razz

shizzle my nizzle

• 146 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 04:40 AM

Nice job

short, to the point, and meaningful

I like it
Howdy

#65 sid673

sid673

GMC Member

• 536 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 10:14 AM

Press the esacpe key to win.

Video games are to escape reality not to reflect on it.
Satan loves you.
Video games are made to escape reality, not to reflect on it.
Consider this before you make another game with a moral.

#66 dimitri

dimitri

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 248 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 04:59 PM

There is no reason to say this is not a game. Sure it's short but it's definitely a game.

I didn't say it wasn't a game. But I won't argue over that - I'll avoid the arbitraryness.

Personally I think this is one of my best looking games yet, why do you not like the graphics?

It's not like I don't like the graphics. They are fitting in a sense, I was just pointing out the key elements that your game lacks in.

#67 ui264

ui264

GMC Member

• 368 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 05:38 PM

how'd you get it to save without a save file?
97% of teenagers drink, do drugs, or have sex. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

#68 Mercury92

Mercury92

GMC Member

• 149 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:44 PM

I've searched in reg edit and nothing. I want to remove that stuff from my registry :S

Edited by Mercury92, 16 May 2008 - 08:44 PM.

#69 dark_dude

dark_dude

GMC Member

• 100 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 09:20 PM

Great game. The idea was brilliant.
Too bad I shot the victim with no second thoughts. :D

#70 iluvfuz

iluvfuz

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1452 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:32 PM

This kind of violent gameplay is tasteless. Maybe you should delve into more complex, unique areas other creators have not tried; that would truly make you an artist.

#71 PickleMan

PickleMan

Programmer

• 995 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:44 PM

2dCube, I found your mistake. I got an error. And that error explains it all. Brilliant thought you used:

(highlight to see)

the highscore table

here is the link to the image:

Posted Image

#72 jakman4242

jakman4242

Vertical Shmup Junkie

• 3222 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:59 AM

This kind of violent gameplay is tasteless. Maybe you should delve into more complex, unique areas other creators have not tried; that would truly make you an artist.

As they say
"There is no originality in Hollywood"
-- My blog. --

#73 Lukearentz

Lukearentz

My Two Cents

• 2587 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:45 AM

@Pickleman
It says in the first couple of pages on how it was done.
I have left the GMC, and my domain is no longer registered to me.
All previous links will not work, for any information/links please PM me, and I may be able to help you

#74 huh?

huh?

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 430 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:14 PM

awww, i thought i could free the guy by shooting the ropes. I immediately regretted that decision lol. nice concept =]

#75 TGOC

TGOC

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 370 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:00 AM

Press the esacpe key to win.

Video games are to escape reality not to reflect on it.

That was the smartest thing I ever read on the GMC.

#76 Jenner

Jenner

Jenner

• GMC Member
  • 904 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 08:57 PM

haha, this is like when the beatles started making those ****ed up non-rhytmic songs;D

#77 foslock

foslock

Do you concurr?

• 716 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:27 PM

This game made me smile.

2Dcube, props for being such a darn good person.
Proud Member of 64Digits. Join NOW!

If you need any kind of help with anything GML related (cept for 3D) Please IM at Foslock on AIM.

#78 desertdweller

desertdweller

Love Truth

• 1255 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:39 AM

Well, I'm a "bad" person. But, I'm blaming it on the title, "Execution." How could it not be an execution unless the guy had done something wrong? It should be something along the lines of "The Choice," or "Decisions."

A unique idea, but weird implementation. If he is on death row, and deserves to be executed, then I believe that the right thing to do is to kill him. He does look kinda depressed though...

[And nobody tell me that that's wrong because I am a Christian. The Bible says "Thou shalt not murder," not "Thou shalt not kill."]

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . .
our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Working on music off and on. School gets in the way. My site's a mess of non-updatedness.

#79 LimmingKenny

LimmingKenny

GMC Member

• 422 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 01:56 AM

So are you going to make an actual game that uses this technique? I'm sure you could think up something cool to do with this.

#80 lesslucid

lesslucid

GMC Member

• 9 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:31 AM

I tried to aim carefully at the ropes tying him, just where they protrude a little at the shoulder, to cut the rope and set him free... he died instantly. Well, I guess that tells you that that kind of trick shot is harder than it is in the movies. :(

#81 anonymouss

anonymouss

Wanna Play?

• 1018 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:34 AM

This stores data in the registry, no? If so, I would like that data removed. I'm a little picky about my registry.

If it stores a file somewhere, I would like to know where :( I prefer knowing whats going on in my computer. You can just PM me on how to remove whatever this added o.O

#82 Cameron:D

Cameron:D

GMC Member

• 63 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:02 PM

If you read the rest of the topic, you would find out it uses high scores :)

Hamachi is for people who cant port forward <<Helpful hint!!!!!

#83 Doogie_Forever

Doogie_Forever

Dog Warrior

• GMC Member
  • 824 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:06 PM

If you read the rest of the topic, you would find out it uses high scores :)

Which is stored where exactly?
The Registry.

Just look through with regedit if your sooo picky with your registry.

#84 broken89

broken89

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:53 PM

The ******* died and now there's something in my registry.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Game Maker

#85 Rolf_Soldaat

Rolf_Soldaat

GMC Member

• 6 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:48 PM

I'm just going to assume that the guy I shot was a psychopathic killer.

#86 2Dcube

2Dcube

Programming sucks

• GMC Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:41 PM

Now featured on TIGsource and Kotaku... 0_o

I did not expect that at all, mostly because I personally don't see this game as that big an achievement. It's just a small experiment.

Anyway, it's certainly interesting to see how much debate has been going on about the game. People have very different views on what the game is, what it's trying to say, etc.

A great story by someone called Anarkex:

The man stood in darkness, terrified. He had no idea how long it had been. He likely had been there forever. He saw motion in front of him, but it was probably just a tumbleweed. Tumbleweeds often rolled in from the darkness on his right into the darkness on his left. There was a time when he called out to them, thinking they could be someone coming to save him, but now he hardly noticed them. He remembered a time when he struggled against his restraints, the crude rope that dug into his pale skin, if only to catch a glimpse of the only other certainty in his world: the wall that rose up behind him like a god. Sometimes he could close his eyes and forget about everything, the ropes, the wall, the darkness…even the cold wind that blew constantly over his entire body, chilling him to the bone. But there was nothing else to occupy his mind. No memories, no dreams. Even sleep never would grace his tired body. And so he waited. Waited for the bullet that would finally take him away.

Even though I lost, and nothing can ever change that…

He won.

Also I thought this was an interesting view:
Really, what tells us to shoot the person is our video game conditioning. (muku)

Another nice way of looking at it:
I think a lot of people are also avoiding one of the deeper messages -- you can win over and over again, but you only need to lose once for it to be over. (jayntampa)

I thought this was funny: (by xandros)

I shot the ******* the instant I had the chance. It felt good.

Much to my amusement he was still dead when I reopened the app (that makes a nice change), so I had a bit of fun shooting his corpse.

If there was some kind of moral message behind all this it was completely lost on me.

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#87 lolToasty

lolToasty

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:51 PM

The game seems to not be loading for me. All I get is:
"Unexpected error has occurred"

How do I fix this problem?

thanks.

#88 erty906

erty906

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 340 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:53 PM

Now featured on TIGsource and Kotaku... 0_o

I did not expect that at all, mostly because I personally don't see this game as that big an achievement. It's just a small experiment.

Anyway, it's certainly interesting to see how much debate has been going on about the game. People have very different views on what the game is, what it's trying to say, etc.

A great story by someone called Anarkex:

The man stood in darkness, terrified. He had no idea how long it had been. He likely had been there forever. He saw motion in front of him, but it was probably just a tumbleweed. Tumbleweeds often rolled in from the darkness on his right into the darkness on his left. There was a time when he called out to them, thinking they could be someone coming to save him, but now he hardly noticed them. He remembered a time when he struggled against his restraints, the crude rope that dug into his pale skin, if only to catch a glimpse of the only other certainty in his world: the wall that rose up behind him like a god. Sometimes he could close his eyes and forget about everything, the ropes, the wall, the darkness…even the cold wind that blew constantly over his entire body, chilling him to the bone. But there was nothing else to occupy his mind. No memories, no dreams. Even sleep never would grace his tired body. And so he waited. Waited for the bullet that would finally take him away.

Even though I lost, and nothing can ever change that…

He won.

Also I thought this was an interesting view:
Really, what tells us to shoot the person is our video game conditioning. (muku)

Another nice way of looking at it:
I think a lot of people are also avoiding one of the deeper messages -- you can win over and over again, but you only need to lose once for it to be over. (jayntampa)

I thought this was funny: (by xandros)

I shot the ******* the instant I had the chance. It felt good.

Much to my amusement he was still dead when I reopened the app (that makes a nice change), so I had a bit of fun shooting his corpse.

If there was some kind of moral message behind all this it was completely lost on me.

I prefer this one :

OK, I just tried it again. That’s actually kind of neat, the consistency aspect. I was going to say that giving the player a choice and then slapping their hand when they do the thing you think is bad is the least persuasive kind of game design. It’s the equivalent of a game that goes, say, “Support national health care? Y/N” and then if you pick Yes it goes “OK, the country dies. Now do you understand why it is a bad idea?” When the designer inserts their own value judgment instead of letting the player explore the consequences of their actions within the defined ruleset of the game, it’s just didacticism, and because the designer controls all, it loses any meaning. It’s the equivalent of a soapbox novel where one character functions as the author’s mouthpiece, while all the other characters helpfully set up straw-man arguments for the mouthpiece to knock down for page after page.

#89 spaceinvader91

spaceinvader91

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:04 PM

...What does it say about my character that I shot straight for the crotch to see if he had a different death animation?

Good game though.

#90 SolarGames

SolarGames

GMC Member

• 156 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:52 AM

Wow, this is a stunning concept, and despite the atmosphere of the game, it's one of the most realistic games I've ever played.
Why? You can't change your decisions.

Yes, I know people have said this already, but this was a brilliant idea. I don't understand why some people just "don't get it"
and shoot the guy immediately. Actually, I find this interesting: Most people presume they can try again if the guy dies, because
it's a video game, right? I love how you laid it on the players so that when they shot the guy, lost, and reopened, he would still be dead.

Oh, and by the way...
I won.
Hi.

#91 xBETAx

xBETAx

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:52 AM

a huge part as to why this has a lot of views and replies is because kotaku did a short on it http://kotaku.com/39...t-your-reflexes

but enough about that. I am here to tell you why I registered here at the forum 5 minutes ago. While I have came to my own conclusion by reading the other posts. I believe the only way to win is to kill said guy. Sure, fine whatever. But what I do not like is the fact you have created malicious code and have essentially infected me with it. What gives YOU the right to put information on MY computer that I cannot easily get rid of. I purchased this piece of hardware, not you. You have no right stealing any of my hard drive space, I dont care how miniscule it is. Look at it this way. What do you think would happen if everyone started putting up ads of their business ontop of others signs? You try and encourage us to think before we act? Take your own advice. Give me a work around

#92 DarkFlame

DarkFlame

GMB Member...wtf?

• GMC Member
  • 2167 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:18 AM

considering there is no context as to 'why am i killing this (man?)' im pretty sure there is no right or wrong,...

however being a strong believer in 'nobody deserves to die' i would say it is wrong ofcoarse,...but its an argument you will most likely soon have to overcome (if you havnt already (i didnt read many posts))

#93 Doogie_Forever

Doogie_Forever

Dog Warrior

• GMC Member
  • 824 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:36 AM

a huge part as to why this has a lot of views and replies is because kotaku did a short on it http://kotaku.com/39...t-your-reflexes

but enough about that. I am here to tell you why I registered here at the forum 5 minutes ago. While I have came to my own conclusion by reading the other posts. I believe the only way to win is to kill said guy. Sure, fine whatever. But what I do not like is the fact you have created malicious code and have essentially infected me with it. What gives YOU the right to put information on MY computer that I cannot easily get rid of. I purchased this piece of hardware, not you. You have no right stealing any of my hard drive space, I dont care how miniscule it is. Look at it this way. What do you think would happen if everyone started putting up ads of their business ontop of others signs? You try and encourage us to think before we act? Take your own advice. Give me a work around

Umm maybe if you didnt want that miniscule piece of space being taken, maybe you shouldn't have played the game, the data is stored SOMEWHERE in the registry, go and search for it.

Or better yet, format your computer, solves all problems.

#94 Dokushin

Dokushin

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:49 AM

I registered myself, just now.

Try this on. Programs executed on a computer are by necessity state-based, that is, their execution (no pun intended) depends on their environment. A program that did exactly the same thing every time you ran it would be useless. Therefore a program MUST store state data on the local machine. There is nothing 'malicious' about it -- and since the switchover to the registry began in 98 (95? can't remember now) it has become a customary place for programs to store small sets of state data, which this certainly qualifies as. You gave implicit permission to this program to store data concerning its execution on your computer when you ran it. End of story. The security of your environment is your responsibility, full stop, because only you can set policy for it.

About the game, I will now never lose the feeling I had when I reloaded the second time and found myself sighting a corpse. It hit me with a very real sense of guilt, just for a second, before it was replaced with the indignity of being outsmarted *grin*. That, and reading these comments, makes a strong argument against so-called video-game inspired violence; people -know- there is no consequence in a game, and as soon as consequence is evident, the 'real' morality kicks in.

That talk earlier leads me to suggest a new name: Execution. Not in the sense of slaughter, but in the sense of executing a sequence of events. Anyone with extensive experience with games will nine times out of ten follow the pattern of: check the easy solution that's probably wrong, reload, try and find the hard solution. Here that becomes, check the easy solution, it's wrong, reload and ... I just killed somebody.

For such minimalist presentation and zero context, suprisingly effective. The genius here is in putting it all together. Jolly good show.

#95 Cameron:D

Cameron:D

GMC Member

• 63 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:29 AM

6 pages of replys.... This 'game' has caused some massive discussion, and some long posts for a game where you have 2 choices

What gives YOU the right to put information on MY computer that I cannot easily get rid of. I purchased this piece of hardware, not you. You have no right stealing any of my hard drive space, I dont care how miniscule it is.

a.) Have you played any other games that use high score lists? if so, then flame them for storing data in the registry too.
b.) The registry keys the GM makes for the high score lists total 1kb per game ID. The temporary internet files for you making that reply are greater than that. EDIT: The add reply page is 210kb.

Edited by Cameron:D, 21 May 2008 - 10:46 AM.

Hamachi is for people who cant port forward <<Helpful hint!!!!!

#96 masterofhisowndomain

masterofhisowndomain

The Designer

• GMC Member
  • 3650 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 21 May 2008 - 05:03 PM

I wasn't impressed; the moral issues are very shallow and unexplored.

List Of Mods And Add-Ons

(Things you must try, for the games you already have)

Insightful links:
Higher Order Fun -- Game Design, Maths.
The Missing Concept -- Career/Hobby?
Neither Career Nor Hobby -- Career/Hobby?
Wario Land 4 Project -- Platformer design.

#97 C-Ator9

C-Ator9

GMC Member

• 147 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:07 PM

When I opened the game, I already suspected that the point was to let him live. So I shot him in the feet.
SINCE WHEN DOES SHOOTING THE FEET KILL YOU!?

#98 Somelauw

Somelauw

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1096 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:52 PM

In general I like shooters, but why does this shooter only have 1 enemy?
The point of shooters is too kill as many people as possible in a short time. Because killing people is fun!
Also for some reason it told me I lost. Did some enemy sneaked me up? Why didn't I hear him coming? And what happened with all enemies when I played it the second time?

-This post shouldn't be taken seriously.-

Edited by Somelauw, 21 May 2008 - 08:02 PM.

#99 PetzI

PetzI

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1096 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:15 PM

When I opened the game, I already suspected that the point was to let him live. So I shot him in the feet.
SINCE WHEN DOES SHOOTING THE FEET KILL YOU!?

Aquiles' ankle.

By the way Somelauw, your post is awesome
Posted Image I did not make this game.

Let me know if you're a fan of Makermod or Lugormod!

#100 xBETAx

xBETAx

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:19 PM

other games give you disclaimers about extra information being stored on your computer. this does not. I don't care if you guys take it as Running a stop sign when nobody is around.