Genre/Category: Arcade
Download Size: 10 MB
Game File-Type: Stand-Alone Executable
Resolution: No Change, Windowed
Current Version: v1.0
Written In: :whistle: Pro, of course

Posted Image

Story
It's 5000 years before "The Great Frozzd Battle", and Mubbly Kingdom has only just been called into existence. To celebrate this fact, King Mubbly wants to build a tower. It so happens, however, that the Wobblies of neighboring Wobbly Kingdom have a favorite hobby: Bringing down towers.

Description
Mubbly Tower can be described as tower defense, but sideviews, cute, and with physics. You must build a tower as high as Teh Line and make sure it keeps reaching that line. Wobbly creatures will bounce, fly and roll towards you and must be defeated.

There are 4 types of mubblies you can use to defend your tower. The tower itself consists of blocks of various shapes, so part of the game is like a puzzle as well. Each time you play is completely different and it's just pure fun to try out different strategies and watch what happens.

The game also comes with:
  • online highscores
  • 4 unlockable modes
  • a bonus platforming game

Full list of online highscores here.

I went with a really casual approach, so you can dive right in (play sessions take 5 to 15 minutes).
Play here:

:D YoYoGames link

Please leave a reply and rate my game (if you're not entering yourself!). :whistle:

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#2 JamesW

JamesW

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 02:48 AM

Now I usually don't jump on the cute-wagon, but this does take the cake. I like it!

BTW - I want my cake back, damnit!
D.A.N.C.E like there's no tomorrow!
Online Gaming Forums - Join Today!

#3 erty906

erty906

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 340 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 03:29 AM

Oh nice. I'm gonna play it right now :D

#4 thebogeyman

thebogeyman

The Boogey Man

• 514 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 03:38 AM

Instant Play isn't working.

Pretty sure competition games HAVE to have Instant Play. It's probably just something loading, but I figured I'd tell you to make sure you didn't just miss it.

Edit:

Well I played it...

It was good but not great. The actual gameplay didn't really appeal to me that much. I didn't like how you typed like "teh" and "pointz" and such on purpose. I know it was supposed to be funny, but personally I didn't find it funny at all and it kind of dinged the game's credibility.

The graphics were done well. It would have been nice to have complete custom message boxes, not edited default ones but that's no big deal.

It's not my favorite game of yours, but it's still a good game and I'm sure it will appeal to other players.

I know I mostly focused on the bad...sorry about that. And clearly I didn't play it too long (5-10 minutes) but in the end, it's a good game just not my style.

Edited by thebogeyman, 03 May 2008 - 04:24 AM.

#5 firelilee

firelilee

GMC Member

• 479 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 03:45 AM

Mubbly Tower=great!!!

lol, why cant I ever play your other game frozzed though, it looks really cool, but every time I try to download it from yoyo games it doesn't work...sigh...

oh, and what in the world do you use to make your graphics with, cant be mspaint

#6 Cameron:D

Cameron:D

GMC Member

• 63 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:27 AM

This is awesome :D I love it :whistle:

I especially like the 'Strange Dream'

241 points on first try :whistle:

EDIT:
ERROR:
for object objFireBullet:

Error in code at line 7:
   rotation = point_direction(x,y,creator.target.x,creator.target.y)

at position 48: Unknown variable x

2 other errors followed it - regarding drawing, but i forgot to copy

Edited by Cameron:D, 03 May 2008 - 10:33 AM.

Hamachi is for people who cant port forward <<Helpful hint!!!!!

#7 TD Games

TD Games

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1304 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:52 AM

Very nice game, unfortunately you have quite a lot of spelling mistakes. And a few errors. Once more your game OWNS. It has definite potential of winning the YYG competition for the second time! Well done. 4.5/6. I could not rate though as in Competition02 already. :whistle:

EDIT: OH, RIGHT I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE 'SPOSE TO BE THERE. :D

Edited by tomo95, 03 May 2008 - 05:23 PM.

#8 Cameron:D

GMC Member

• 63 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:18 PM

Teh, moneh, pointz (and maybe more) are that way on purpose:

#9 2Dcube

2Dcube

Programming sucks

• GMC Member
  • 830 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:19 PM

Thanks for the replies!

A new version is being uploaded to YoYoGames, without errors this time (at least I hope so!). Also remember to extract before playing.

Tomo95, spelling errors were on purpose, unless you mean something else?

Thebogeyman, it's possible this is not your style. I think the gameplay is a little complex and it may also be you find it to be more fun if you play it "right" (of course, this means I should've done a better job guiding the player, in your case).

Mubbly Tower is much more arcadey, meant for short plays, than Frozzd, and in fact I hope people will not compare this to Frozzd too much, the games are way different.

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#10 Billy MetAl

Billy MetAl

GMC Member

• 463 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:36 PM

really cool with this cute graphics!
Posted ImagePosted Image Need help with a game, or just need some music? Contact me :)

#11 100michael

100michael

The dutch noob

• 422 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:36 PM

Horrible game. The enemies spawn too slow or the king gets unhappy too fast. 1$ per monster isn't enough to keep the tower up at this rate. And it gets even better when the game starts spamming monsters. The only fun I had was crushing those little peeps under a spamload of blocks after I used cheats to get an unlimited amount of money.

Edited by 100michael, 03 May 2008 - 03:49 PM.

#12 dadio

dadio

Potato King

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2740 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:59 PM

Hmmmmmm...
well, let me the first to congratulate you on another well deserved win in the competition! :D
(not sure if 1st 2nd or 3rd.. but I bet you will get one of them)

"Too cute to resist" - very appropriate! I *adore* the style you've gone for here. The graphics are cute & colorful. Sounds are cute & the music - *wow!* the music! - I *love it!*

I really like that mini-game you included with the switching world segments - very interesting (& mind warping!)
I also like very much the main game mechanics - simple, easy to pick up & addictive.

Now for the bad:
It doesn't feel tested or balanced enough. That's all in a nutshell. I think given more time, this could have been pretty incredible.

Anyway, even as it is, I must say I am once again impressed by your creativity!
Keep up the excellent work!

& to the guy who did the music - best music I've heard in a GM game. Look forward to hearing more from you in the future!

EDIT: Wow.. wow.. wow..
I take back what I said.. this game is just about perfect as it is! I love the online score tracking! It makes you want to keep coming back for more! Very good idea! I actually think this is *exactly* the kind of game YoYo want.. ultra casual & very addictive.. so, in my opinion 2Dcube..
you deserve 1st place..
*again! :whistle:
This is beautiful.

Edited by dadio, 03 May 2008 - 01:54 PM.

AczgxAZ.png5aj9t5.jpg

#13 Ampersand

Ampersand

Greatest boolean of all

• 796 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 02:46 PM

Oh my goodness, I want to play this! But I can't DL from yoyogames due to the fact that it gives me a C++ Visual Runtime Error. Upload somewhere else? Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeease?

---Ampersand

Posted Image
(0.1.6)

#14 Hungryformore21

Hungryformore21

GMC Member

• 74 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 02:56 PM

YES..... another great game by 2D Cube.

#15 dadio

dadio

Potato King

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2740 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 03:14 PM

Yeehah! Number 1 in the world! -_- ;) ;)
This is fantastic!

If you don't win 1st place I'll be surprised.
But could you fill us in on exactly who came up with/did what?
I notice a few names in the credits.. 2 main ones.. was it a 50/50 brainstormed idea or? Would love to know.

This is really really enjoyable, trying out new ways of building here..
I would pay for this in a heartbeat if it were a WiiWare game or something. :)

Edited by dadio, 03 May 2008 - 04:20 PM.

AczgxAZ.png5aj9t5.jpg

#16 tdub311

tdub311

GMC Member

• 354 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 03:21 PM

great game

#17 frosty10001

frosty10001

GMC Member

• 876 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:40 PM

I have a problem instant playing this, as it doesn't let me connect to yoyogames. May you post a mirror? I'll edit back with my review because this may be a cute game for me. =)

Edited by frosty10001, 03 May 2008 - 04:40 PM.

(Planet ~(X)~) (Skill Enhancing)

[Please PM me if you want a video review/gameplay video for your game!]

#18 NickoTyn

NickoTyn

GMC Member

• 116 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:51 PM

This would have been a perfect game for anti-depressant.

#19 hasser

hasser

GMC Member

• 537 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:51 PM

I really liked this game, got 200 points, nicely polished. However maybe you should make it a bit less frustrating, having things roll into your blocks is ok, but sometimes a bomb or flying thing might come and blow everything away, you're left with no money or blocks.

#20 scream681

scream681

Nick Larin

• 1152 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:52 PM

Great game, I played a few of the mods.

Its harder than it looks, you must place your defenders correctly to be effective and not run out of money.

But I still think its very big (10mb!) for this game. You use mp3?

Best of luck in the competition!

Edited by scream681, 03 May 2008 - 04:53 PM.

Posted Image

#21 Dmaster270

Dmaster270

GMC Member

• 1736 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 07:27 PM

Yay! A 2Dcube game! -_-
PM me with an email for a Lockerz invite.

#22 Erik Leppen

Erik Leppen

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2751 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 07:37 PM

Indeed this game is the ultimate anti-depressant tool -_- Love the graphics style of this game, as well as the fitting music. But, somehow, the first time I played it felt a bit "random", I found myself more thane once randomly placing Mubblies everywhere, as the game doesn't really give me time to notice any tactical difference between the four types of Mubblies I could buy. Even worse, I think it doesn't even matter all that much which type you choose (of course the square one is indeed a bit different, but I found it too expensive for what it is: it costs more than a block plus a normal Mubbly, but it is smaller than the average block). I did find out that you can build with the other ones also, when I had a giant (3 x 3) block I put 3 Mubblies on it and when I got the 1 x 3 block I put it on them horizontally and that was quite stable. The poor Mubblies didn't seem to care all that much about that block on their heads, so as long as it stays standing I'm fine with it ;)

Also, the relation to ancient civilizations is a bit too vague I think. Yes, you go back in time as you say in the loading bar ... but that seems a bit artificial and really looks like some sort of last resort to match the competition theme. The game itself is not really about ancient civilization, at least that doesn't really follow from what I see in the game. The crossbows and other "primitive" weapons are the only in-game reference to the theme.

The comics were nice by the way!

I found the "bouncy" game type very unplayable. The "no gravity" type is cool though. I hope the other two are cool as well, but as my high score is 305, I was lucky to get the bouncy one at all.

The bonus game - the dreamy little platform game - is really cool by the way! Loved it, really disorienting and cool graphics too.

Edit: why all those different default names in the "you have a high score" window? I don't really see a point in that, besides the fact that you are in fact calling names at players by calling them "loser" every once in a while.

Edited by Erik Leppen, 03 May 2008 - 07:43 PM.

promo_briquidmini_500x150.png

#23 Dmaster270

Dmaster270

GMC Member

• 1736 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 07:53 PM

I was going to edit my other post but seeing as Erik Leppen has posted, I don't think I have to. I like how it's the most original Tower Defence game ever. Although it may seem vague to an ancient civilization, it is. 5000 years ago. Also, are all of your Comp entries going to be Mubly games? And eventually, you'll release them all in one as a Mubbly game of the ages?

#24 dadio

dadio

Potato King

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2740 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 07:58 PM

I disagree. I think it's very suitable for the theme of ancient civilisation & I applaud the idea of using "ancient" versions of a race of creatures we've seen previously in a "space age" setting. As you mentioned, the weapons they have are "priminitve weapons in keeping with the theme & also I feel the overall idea of "building a tower for a king" to be extremely fitting of the theme.

why all those different default names in the "you have a high score" window? I don't really see a point in that, besides the fact that you are in fact calling names at players by calling them "loser" every once in a while.

I had a feeling someone would bring that up..
unfortunately, humor doesn't cross international boundaries so well.. the same goes for your "mis-spelling".. alot of people aren't going to "get" either - perhaps something to keep in mind for future games 2DCube!

Anyway, very best of luck in the competition! -_-

AczgxAZ.png5aj9t5.jpg

#25 2Dcube

2Dcube

Programming sucks

• GMC Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:10 PM

EDIT: Wow.. wow.. wow..
I take back what I said.. this game is just about perfect as it is! I love the online score tracking! It makes you want to keep coming back for more! Very good idea! I actually think this is *exactly* the kind of game YoYo want.. ultra casual & very addictive.. so, in my opinion 2Dcube..
you deserve 1st place..
*again! -_-
This is beautiful.

Thank you for this very positive post. The fact you did not like it at first but did later on confirms what I suspected. The game is rather hectic and it can take a few plays before you understand it better. When you do it becomes more fun. I can only hope the game keeps being interesting enough for players to try again a few times. For many people it is but perhaps not everyone.

Yeehah! Number 1 in the world! ;) ;) :)
This is fantastic!

If you don't win 1st place I'll be surprised.
But could you fill us in on exactly who came up with/did what?
I notice a few names in the credits.. 2 main ones.. was it a 50/50 brainstormed idea or? Would love to know.

This is really really enjoyable, trying out new ways of building here..
I would pay for this in a heartbeat if it were a WiiWare game or something. :GM064:

The game is indeed both my Ferry Spaans' idea. Ferry also did a lot of graphics.

I have a problem instant playing this, as it doesn't let me connect to yoyogames. May you post a mirror? I'll edit back with my review because this may be a cute game for me. =)

YoYoGames is back up now, and I want people to play through YYG as much as possible. (Though it's still not instant play for some reason...). If YYG goes down again I guess I'll have to put up a mirror.

This would have been a perfect game for anti-depressant.

Agreed. Not completely though, the music is a bit melancholic. A great job by C418!

I really liked this game, got 200 points, nicely polished. However maybe you should make it a bit less frustrating, having things roll into your blocks is ok, but sometimes a bomb or flying thing might come and blow everything away, you're left with no money or blocks.

Next time try save some money just in case ^_^. I think a good way to play is only build what's necessary.

Great game, I played a few of the mods.

Its harder than it looks, you must place your defenders correctly to be effective and not run out of money.

But I still think its very big (10mb!) for this game. You use mp3?

Best of luck in the competition!

Thanks, same to you, that game is amazing. The filesize is mainly large because of 3 MP3 files yes, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion, and who still has dial up these days? (If you do, sorry about that).

Now to answer some of Erik Leppen's questions...

[Large piece about strategy and different mubblies]

There are differences, and you can see their stats when you hover the mosue above the icons in the HUD. The square one can be very useful, it's powerful and won't go away from his position as easily. The archer Mubbly is very useful against air attacks, the other 2 are quite powerful, low on the sides.

[relation to ancient civilization is questioned]

Yeah, it's mainly the story, setting, type of weapons, and the fact they build a tower. I don't see why I need to do more, personally.

Edit: why all those different default names in the "you have a high score" window? I don't really see a point in that, besides the fact that you are in fact calling names at players by calling them "loser" every once in a while.

Heh, sorry about that, of course I didn 't mean that... Actually the number 2 on the rankings right now is called Girlygirl16, and someone else called himself Boylyboy18, which made me laugh. It's just poking fun.

While typing 2 more replies show up, so:

unfortunately, humor doesn't cross international boundaries so well.. the same goes for your "mis-spelling".. alot of people aren't going to "get" either - perhaps something to keep in mind for future games 2DCube!

Definitely agreed.

---

Thanks everyone for rating and commenting!

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#26 thebogeyman

thebogeyman

The Boogey Man

• 514 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:23 PM

Ok. Well I've decided to repost seeing as how you think people who don't like the game the first time need to play again. Here are my impressions the second time around.

I played a little bit longer this time. As for the main game, I guess I like it a little bit better, but it's still just not my style. It gets kind of boring and there isn't really enough user interaction to keep me going, you basically just set stuff up and watch.

I did play the strange dream minigame this time, that was pretty cool.

I still found the "teh" and "pointz" and "moneh" to be...not funny. Please don't tell me "You just don't get it" because I knew from the start it was supposed to be a joke, I just don't find it funny. I found the automatic names (based on your score?) such as "loser" and "girlygirl110" to be sort of funny, but in the same way kind of makes the game seem less professional.

All in all, I can tell you put a lot of work in this game.

#27 frosty10001

frosty10001

GMC Member

• 876 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:38 PM

I got Yoyogames to work, heres your review:

Graphics: 9.6/10
Sounds: 9.2/10
GamePlay: 9.7/10

Total Score: 9.6/10

Improvement Suggestions:
1 more unit possibly

Comments:
This game is cute, the noises and the music calms me and and I like the bonus modes and strange dream, it all makes it strange. Cool game!
(Planet ~(X)~) (Skill Enhancing)

[Please PM me if you want a video review/gameplay video for your game!]

#28 Doogie_Forever

Doogie_Forever

Dog Warrior

• GMC Member
  • 824 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:01 PM

Another brilliant game by 2DCUBE.

This game is addictive and very fun, online highscores is a VERY nice touch.
I hope I can be at the top of that ladder some day.

#29 Jenner

Jenner

Jenner

• GMC Member
  • 904 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:35 PM

Well done 2Dcube. Again :D

Im wondering what physics engine you used for the blocks?

#30 blobstah

blobstah

GMC Member

• 181 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:50 PM

great game! i loved it!!

Here's my review:

Graphics:9.8/10

Sound:9.4/10

Gameplay:10/10

#31 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:28 AM

Excellent game, first time I played it, I lost when I had 100 points and it made me mad! Then I played it again an hour after because I needed myself to be calm! Then I went to 400 points after like 10 tries. I must say that the game play is excellent. I'll play since I have the best online highscore. Well at this point this is the only replaying purpose.

Maybe some seconds at the beginning to let us prepare our fortress. I think it would be nice to have a 30 second 'pause' with no gravity, anything so we can place blocks. Then when it starts you reset the gravity and everything start moving.

Overall: 9/10

Good job!

Miguel

#32 Dmaster270

Dmaster270

GMC Member

• 1736 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:52 AM

Apparently someone Digged it. :) I love the Mubblies there so cute. Also, is it just me, or did the Platformer have the Graphic style of a certain Karoshi 2 Mo-Ichi-Do level?

#33 arylic

arylic

GMC Member

• 795 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:34 AM

Hey nice game you got there , love the graphics so smooth..... what did you use to make it ?

:) Arylic
Do not re-distribute, Copy, Modify, or sell my work without my express permission. - Arylic Singh

#34 DarkFlame

DarkFlame

GMB Member...wtf?

• GMC Member
  • 2167 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:12 AM

oh i fell in love!

great game here,...i think i should make something cute now

#35 makerofthegames

makerofthegames

My last custom title

• GMC Member
  • 7629 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:47 AM

I love this game :) I just got Bouncy mode.

Was the "Strange Dream" Already used in a game?

Besides karoshi 2 xD

Edit: 400 - Explosives! :D

Edited by makerofthegames, 05 May 2008 - 02:16 PM.

#36 C418

C418

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:42 PM

& to the guy who did the music - best music I've heard in a GM game. Look forward to hearing more from you in the future!

Thanks! I really appreciate that :)

#37 Pokefan200

Pokefan200

Burning With Passion

• 304 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:37 PM

Wow! Addicting game! My score is 227!
I have returned to this forum, a lot more mature than I was back then. I will improve my game making skills, and not give up unless a fatal error occurs.
-October 31, 2009

#38 RedSystem

RedSystem

GMC Member

• 40 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:15 PM

Good game.
Record 427

#39 Doogie_Forever

Doogie_Forever

Dog Warrior

• GMC Member
  • 824 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:14 AM

Maybe you should make scores of 0 not appear on highscores.

#40 Aertcz

Aertcz

Aleksander

• GMC Member
  • 1660 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:47 AM

An amazing game, yet again. This games has great graphics, sounds, gameplay, and is very cute. I love the highscore system very much (cough cough* rank 177). Very well done and I hope you win.
Posted Image

#41 makerofthegames

makerofthegames

My last custom title

• GMC Member
  • 7629 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:50 AM

Teh game that you made diserves pointz from people who play it so you can win all the moneh.

#42 Cameron:D

GMC Member

• 63 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:02 PM

Mubbly Tower userbar:
Posted Image
[url="http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=373660"][img]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8697/311210074370se8.png[/img][/url]

Edited by Cameron:D, 06 May 2008 - 12:04 PM.

#43 2Dcube

2Dcube

Programming sucks

• GMC Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:12 PM

Im wondering what physics engine you used for the blocks?

GMPhysics by CoderChris. It works very well and is easy to use, so I want to thank CoderChris very much (he's in the credits of course). However I'm not sure I will use it again, not enough control.

Maybe some seconds at the beginning to let us prepare our fortress. I think it would be nice to have a 30 second 'pause' with no gravity, anything so we can place blocks. Then when it starts you reset the gravity and everything start moving.

Yeah, I thought about that. I could have gobe that way, and in hindsight it might have been better. However there's also something I like about the idea of some pressure right at the start. Once you know how to do it it's also not a very big deal because you can just quickly drop some defense on the sides. The first 7 waves are never air attacks.

Apparently someone Digged it. :ph34r: I love the Mubblies there so cute. Also, is it just me, or did the Platformer have the Graphic style of a certain Karoshi 2 Mo-Ichi-Do level?

Yeah, those are graphics from my never finished game "Oi". The game wasn't very good but the graphics I still like, so I'm just re-using them.

Hey nice game you got there , love the graphics so smooth..... what did you use to make it ?

Flash.

Good game.
Record 427

Thanks Red System. I wish you luck in the competition!

Maybe you should make scores of 0 not appear on highscores.

Good idea, I'll look into it.

Teh game that you made diserves pointz from people who play it so you can win all the moneh.

Good one!

----

Tim W, still number one on the highscore chart with 940 pointz, sent me a few pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The first person who gets above 1000 will get a present from me. (a never before released demo of a never finished game, which comes in 2 different visual styles). You need to prove it, so either snap a screenshot (which would be cool) or make sure your username matches.

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#44 yoshermon

yoshermon

GMC Member

• 640 posts
  • Version:None

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:08 PM

Dis gme suks cause I didnt maek it!!! Ok, just kidding.
I think this is a great game all in all. The cutsey graphics and the arcade style gameplay is very nice, and the engine is smooth and clean. The idea is unique and well put together, but like all games, it has its drawbacks. Like people have said, the enemies come on a little strong at the beginning, and you start to run out of moneh very fast. In the no gravity mode, I don't like the fact that the slightest push can get rid of your defenders by making them fly off of the screen. Although, it is a nice thing that you can use defenders as blocks, but if a red block explodes near them then they are screwed. I like the minigame, it reminds me of some of virtanen's games a bit, and it makes you think in different directions. Overall, I'd give this game a 5/6, the one star missing due to difficulty.

Beware the wrath of the patient man.

#45 Orc Leader

Orc Leader

Confused but Grateful

• 609 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 07:55 PM

I go with the bogey man on this one you made the game look pretty unprofessional with that, and I found the story to be well. . . bad really. I easily resisted the cutest which is probably why I didn't like it that much.

Eh, I always liked your games, but the first I really don't like sorry. It might have been my game if everything didn't have a face.

Edited by Orc Leader, 06 May 2008 - 07:56 PM.

"This is Miller, he's fifteen years old. Miller is uh, probably the most rock and roll member of our crew.
He has seven wives and fiftythree children, and uh, he takes cocaine for breakfast, crack for lunch, and heroin for dinner."

-Chris Martin

#46 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1182 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:36 PM

I have some ideas that may add points to the gameplay. First of all, your Mubbly guys, they seems pretty cute but could they talk? You could add some popping stuff to simulate their prehistoric language. Then, in wich order do they attack the enemy. I'm pretty sure it's the nearest one? Couldn't it be the most dangerous for their life. You could make some more different attacker that are more intelligent and they could attack the most dangerous beast incoming. For exemple, the flyer that send a wave of wind after some seconds, they are very dangerous to those mubblys that are not protected by some walls.

Another idea I had would use the point system. Whenever no enemies touch any blocks for a while, couldn't it gives a x2 bonus points? And I think there should be more levels variety.

That's all,

Miguel

Edited by Marchal_Mig12, 06 May 2008 - 11:36 PM.

#47 makerofthegames

makerofthegames

My last custom title

• GMC Member
  • 7629 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:00 AM

I don't like the fact that your mubblys can go off the edge of the screen and never come back because the wubblys or whatever they're called spawn at the wall not before the wall.

#48 Stuart12926

Stuart12926

GMC Member

• 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:53 PM

WOw another great game, i like the style in this game great work :P ^_^ !

#49 Ruub

Ruub

Finn The Human

• GMC Member
  • 762 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:31 PM

waaaw that was hard and funny :) like the style
got a score of.. 590!! YES 590!!!
though that was getting Really tough :P
suddenly all bombers and nonstop attacks
oh and extreme mode is sick, my screen was FILLED with enemy's (huh)

anyway 8/10

#50 PetzI

PetzI

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1096 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:43 PM

Yay, another one! Thanks man, it's a great game! I see you really don't want to waste those Oi graphics :)
Posted Image I did not make this game.

Let me know if you're a fan of Makermod or Lugormod!