Photo

Robbie Swifthand And The Orb Of Mysteries!

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#1 scream681

scream681

Nick Larin

• 1152 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:33 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Robbie Swifthand and the Orb Of Mysteries is a game where you play as the thief Robbie Swifthand who gets into an ancient temple and have to face many dangers in order to survive. There is a story in the game so i wont say anything more than that.

This game is a result of 2 months full time work, everything is original and created by me (except music).

I suggest playing the game in fullscreen mode, can be turned on in the options.

GM Version: GM7
File Size: 3.5mb~
Changes Screen Resolution: No

Screens:

100% size, part of the screen.
Posted Image

More screens next post.

Here is the Yoyogames link: Robbie Swifthand and the Orb of Mysteries

Please turn on "Show FPS" in the options and post the average FPS u get aswell as your computer specs.

Enjoy and report any bugs, glitches or suggestions.

Nick Larin (scream681).

Edited by scream681, 30 April 2008 - 11:38 AM.

Posted Image

#2 scream681

scream681

Nick Larin

• 1152 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:34 AM

More screens:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by scream681, 26 April 2008 - 02:36 AM.

Posted Image

#3 Overman

Overman

GMC Member

• Banned Users
  • 884 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:58 AM

Wow the graphics look really great :mellow:

Who made them?

#4 NickoTyn

NickoTyn

GMC Member

• 116 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 03:22 AM

This game look so nice. I have to try it fast.

You know, now I kinda hate you, after I played your game. It rocks.

Edited by NickoTyn, 26 April 2008 - 06:14 AM.

#5 Sooki

Sooki

GMC Member

• 482 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 03:22 AM

That was a great game. One of my favorite gm games ive played in a while.

Graphics - Extremely solid and polished, and amazing by GM standards. Definantly commercial.
Gameplay - Smooth and flawless. I found the game to be challenging, but not frustrating.
Controls - It was nice that you offered more than one control scheme.

Overall - 9/10

A great GM game, and the best competition game i've played so far.
I am working on a new RPG. If you wanna help, then PM me. If you want to know more, then Click It

#6 RoboBOT

RoboBOT

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 592 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 03:45 AM

I commented in your WIP topic not to long ago, but I'll just reiterate:
This game is excellent: Excellent graphics, engine, level design, and now music. The music fits very well.
I love how this game is fiendishly difficult, but in a way that makes you keep trying rather than exit. This will sit on my desktop until I beat it!
Well done!

Visit RoboBOT
"The machine easily masters the grim and the dumb.” -Marshall McLuhan
Text Files Example | Healthbars Tutorial | 3d Arrays Scripts
For all things Game Maker, check out my Links Resource

-I use GM7 Pro-

#7 unknown005

unknown005

GMC Member

• 17 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 04:01 AM

ARGH! I hate this freakin game, it seems like each level takes dozens of tries and when I actually win it's all luck. Good job, I was somewhere near the end of the second wing and had about 20 minutes of clock when I accidentally exited after dying. Maybe I'll take a break... wow, my palms are kinda sweaty...

Amazing job, though. The graphics are spectacular and everything. It bugged me how you can't throw the orb up, but I guess in later levels that made it bunches harder. Good work!

#8 MarxGames

MarxGames

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

Being one of the testers I must admit this game is one of the best platform games made with Game Maker. I really enjoyed testing it, level design is brilliant and graphics are breathtaking. Final escaping level is quite thrilling, took me like 10 times, before I managed to complete it. Definately worth playing 10/10.

#9 dadio

dadio

Potato King

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2740 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 26 April 2008 - 03:50 PM

Can't download that file properly. Keep getting "unexpected end of archive" errors on opening the zip. Problem with host?
Graphics look great! :mellow:

AczgxAZ.png5aj9t5.jpg

#10 Avenhym

Avenhym

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 171 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 03:58 PM

Wow Nick, this is definately your most beautiful game to date, and that character is awfully familiar lol. Anyway, really, really great work.

#11 MarxGames

MarxGames

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 04:14 PM

Can't download that file properly. Keep getting "unexpected end of archive" errors on opening the zip. Problem with host?
Graphics look great! :mellow:

Tried to download a minute ago and it worked. I guess you should try again(remove internet temp files if still doesnt work).

#12 scream681

scream681

Nick Larin

• 1152 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 09:42 PM

Wow Nick, this is definately your most beautiful game to date, and that character is awfully familiar lol. Anyway, really, really great work.

Familliar? what do you mean? O-o

Thank you for your replies everyone.

Did anyone have any problems with the game speed? I want to see on what specs the game runs at full speed (60 fps).

Cheers, scream681.

Posted Image

#13 Revel

Revel

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɔɯƃ

• GMC Member
  • 4935 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 26 April 2008 - 11:33 PM

Wow the graphics look really great :GM073:

Who made them?

I assume nick made them because he is a really good artist.

P.S. Wow nick! I didn't know you were scream681 this whole time. I thought you were long gone!

Also, Tuc2 is my favorite gm game :)

Edited by Revel, 26 April 2008 - 11:34 PM.

#14 Avenhym

Avenhym

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 02:20 AM

LOL, sorry didn't mean to worry you. Its the same movement and everything from your santa claus engine.

And I must agree, Nick is probably the best artist thats a part of the GMC.

#15 unknown005

unknown005

GMC Member

• 17 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 02:25 AM

yay i won!

that was pretty awesome. kind of disappointing though; you have a good engine and amazing graphics, but the game doesn't even quite take half an hour to beat all the way through.

i didn't have any problems with speed... my comp isn't low end or anything, but its not spectacular. :GM073:

#16 Ampersand

Ampersand

Greatest boolean of all

• 796 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 05:51 AM

Sweet Jesus.

Did anyone else get that Indiana Jones feeling?

I actually started hearing the theme... :GM073:

---Ampersand

Posted Image
(0.1.6)

#17 Mordi

Mordi

Maker of Menus

• 3635 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:00 PM

Great graphics, great music (reminds me of Amiga music even), great gameplay and great plot/idea. Could be a winner, this one.
I did get to the fifth or so level, and couldnt get over those spikes in the ground...

#18 Overman

Overman

GMC Member

• Banned Users
  • 884 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:37 PM

My comp is fairly old and I was still getting fps in the low 50's.

People have already pointed out all the good things, so here's my criticism: I personally found the character's sounds (the grunts he makes whenever he does something) to be quite annoying. Also the whole thing seems pretty gimmicky, just the way "Robbie Swifthand and the Orb of Mysteries" sounds. But really, that's all the criticism I can come up with. So nice job.

#19 scream681

scream681

Nick Larin

• 1152 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 05:24 PM

My comp is fairly old and I was still getting fps in the low 50's.

People have already pointed out all the good things, so here's my criticism: I personally found the character's sounds (the grunts he makes whenever he does something) to be quite annoying. Also the whole thing seems pretty gimmicky, just the way "Robbie Swifthand and the Orb of Mysteries" sounds. But really, that's all the criticism I can come up with. So nice job.

Thanks for beeing honest. Robbie voice is actually mine edited. Since it has to be original, I had to do it myself, and im no voice actor :P .

As for the name, I think its better than "The Ultimate Chuchu" ^_^ . I never gave lots o attention to names to be honest, just wanted the game itself to be good.

@Avenhym. Yeah I used the character/movement engine I made for the Santa game, since i never finished it. :D

@Ampersand. Heh, well Indiana wasnt the only guy who went into dangerous temples. But i know what u mean.

@Mordi. Just wait till both spikes are resetting and move over them.

Edited by scream681, 27 April 2008 - 05:29 PM.

Posted Image

#20 RhysAndrews

RhysAndrews

Game Designer

• GMC Member
  • 2013 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 05:59 PM

Hi Mate.
I've always been a huge fan of your games. This one is no different - stunning, seamless graphics and a very cool concept. Are you planning on entering this into the YoYo Games competition? Not entirely sure if it can be considered ancient civilisation or not, but if it can, you've got great chances.

In terms of suggestions... some of the dialog was a bit clichéd, especially the initial sequence. I think for a bright, amusing looking game you might want to incorporate some humour into the game too, though the thought bubbles at the start was giggle-worthy. Some text has some spelling errors in them too, might want to just go over them for your next update.

I got a full 60 the whole way through, but then again my PC is a monster.
Thankyou for sharing this game with us

-Rhys

EDIT: Oh, and some bugs. The time continues to go up even if the game is paused. Also, you've made ALT a key for picking up the orb, however, pressing alt in windowed mode focuses the title bar and thus unfocuses the game, making the key useless in windowed mode.

EDIT2: I also found that sometimes, when the pause menu comes up, you can only select one of the options. You may want to make a decision as to whether the larger spikes should hurt you when they're sliding down, depends whether you like the classic feel or the realistic feel.

EDIT3: Sorry for all the edits, just adding more suggestions as they come to me. I got 4:02 for the left wing. I don't think that the character sounds are annoying, personally. They're very quiet and so don't draw much attention.

Edited by RhysAndrews, 27 April 2008 - 06:42 PM.

banner4.jpg

#21 Kapser

Kapser

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1645 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:03 PM

This game was simply good, and short enough so I wanted to reach end. The graphics are incredible, and there's a good mix of gameplay and puzzle.

Good job, really.

#22 scream681

scream681

Nick Larin

• 1152 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:18 PM

Hi Mate.
I've always been a huge fan of your games. This one is no different - stunning, seamless graphics and a very cool concept. Are you planning on entering this into the YoYo Games competition? Not entirely sure if it can be considered ancient civilisation or not, but if it can, you've got great chances.

In terms of suggestions... some of the dialog was a bit clichéd, especially the initial sequence. I think for a bright, amusing looking game you might want to incorporate some humour into the game too, though the thought bubbles at the start was giggle-worthy. Some text has some spelling errors in them too, might want to just go over them for your next update.

I got a full 60 the whole way through, but then again my PC is a monster.
Thankyou for sharing this game with us

-Rhys

EDIT: Oh, and some bugs. The time continues to go up even if the game is paused. Also, you've made ALT a key for picking up the orb, however, pressing alt in windowed mode focuses the title bar and thus unfocuses the game, making the key useless in windowed mode.

EDIT2: I also found that sometimes, when the pause menu comes up, you can only select one of the options. You may want to make a decision as to whether the larger spikes should hurt you when they're sliding down, depends whether you like the classic feel or the realistic feel.

EDIT3: Sorry for all the edits, just adding more suggestions as they come to me. I got 4:02 for the left wing. I don't think that the character sounds are annoying, personally. They're very quiet and so don't draw much attention.

Thanks a lot for a nice post Rhys. :P

I tried to keep the story at minimum, just to give the player a story, so yeh its pretty simple :D . besides I made the story is the last 3 days so i was pretty pressured. English is not my first language so yeah there are probably mistakes, gonna try and fix em.

The time continues because otherwise you could cheat at levels and pause and think about what to do next, especially in puzzle levels.

Hm, I'm gonna change the Alt key, you got a point. And about the big spikes, yeah i thought of that aswell but then again i dont want to make the game easier than it is now.

Yeah im entering the competition. And there are quite a lot good games there already, including yours. 2dCube also gonna enter his game once yoyo is up Im sure, so its gonna be a tough competiton.

Good luck to all of us ^_^ .

Nick Larin (scream681)

Edited by scream681, 27 April 2008 - 07:21 PM.

Posted Image

#23 NickoTyn

NickoTyn

GMC Member

• 116 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:38 PM

Thats, right, the sounds aren't annoying at all, I really liked them.
About the ALT key I wanted to post me too, but I was always forgetting.
I always have 60 FPS, but as Rhys's too, my comp is a monster.

I will upload my game too, but I think that yours, Rhys's and 2Dcube's games are better as this is my first game that I actually complete.

*EDIT* hehe, I have a lot of "but"s in my post

Edited by NickoTyn, 27 April 2008 - 07:39 PM.

#24 bugaham games

bugaham games

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 784 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:21 PM

Pretty boring and pretty repetitive. Basically just jump and avoid spikes (there isn't any other enemies except for moving axes) and the moving axes in really boring levels. You get a puzzling level here and there but those are pretty boring too. 6/10
Looking for a graphic artist.. If you are interested please PM me. ;)

#25 shexoda

shexoda

GMC Member

• 671 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:30 PM

What a great game i am happy its not commercial

#26 RhysAndrews

RhysAndrews

Game Designer

• GMC Member
  • 2013 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:51 AM

Yeah im entering the competition. And there are quite a lot good games there already, including yours. 2dCube also gonna enter his game once yoyo is up Im sure, so its gonna be a tough competiton.

This is going to be really fun. I'm happy to help you out with dialog if you wish, just PM me.

Regards
Rhys

banner4.jpg

#27 scream681

scream681

Nick Larin

• 1152 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 05:02 PM

Thanks for all the replies guys, im doing some minor fixes on the game.

This is going to be really fun. I'm happy to help you out with dialog if you wish, just PM me.

Regards
Rhys

Thanks mate, but I have a friend from England hes gonna help me with the intro/outro.

Cheers.

[EDIT] I updated the game a bit, changed a lot of intro outro text, this time it should be much better. Fixed some bugs.

Edited by scream681, 28 April 2008 - 07:17 PM.

Posted Image

#28 RoboBOT

RoboBOT

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 592 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:29 PM

You might have fixed this in your latest bug fix, but I just wanted to report a minor glitch:
http://img170.images.../omerrored6.jpg
When the greenish glowing walls turned on when I got near, the ball was forced left, and then the next one came on and it got forced left again, etc. until it was forced into the wall.
FYI.
Also, about the time continuing while paused: I see your point, but I had to pause to take a phone call, and so I got a really high time. Why not just darken the screen so that the player can't strategize?

Visit RoboBOT

-I use GM7 Pro-

#29 scream681

scream681

Nick Larin

• 1152 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:38 PM

You might have fixed this in your latest bug fix, but I just wanted to report a minor glitch:
http://img170.images.../omerrored6.jpg
When the greenish glowing walls turned on when I got near, the ball was forced left, and then the next one came on and it got forced left again, etc. until it was forced into the wall.
FYI.
Also, about the time continuing while paused: I see your point, but I had to pause to take a phone call, and so I got a really high time. Why not just darken the screen so that the player can't strategize?

Yeah im aware of that bug, but its very situational and hard to fix, so I didnt prioritise it :( .

As for the time and pause, when u know what to do u complete the levels in less than 5 minutes, u gotta be damn unlucky to get interrupted all the time :( .

Edited by scream681, 28 April 2008 - 10:38 PM.

Posted Image

#30 RhysAndrews

RhysAndrews

Game Designer

• GMC Member
  • 2013 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:09 AM

Why not just darken the screen so that the player can't strategize?

Nick, I'd say that's a great compromise between our suggestion and your wish.

Regards
Rhys

banner4.jpg

#31 just one question

just one question

GMC Member

• 749 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:45 AM

Everyone try this game.

10/10 on everything.

#32 Abyssal_Nuclei

Abyssal_Nuclei

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1695 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:22 AM

Great game, my fps was 60 at all times, but my computer can run new commercial games at that speed with full settings.

I thought it odd that there were 3 options when you die, and yet you could only select restart level and quit. But maybe I didn't get far enough into the game, and that becomes a choosable option.

The amount of polish is evident. I love it.

~Abyss
America needs fewer laws, not more prisons.

The Ideal is attainable; We, as America, need to stop settling.

Our God is an awesome God!

#33 x-death

x-death

Flash Developer

• GMC Member
  • 3402 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:47 AM

im loving the graphics its all fairly simple to do but placed together wow it really looks great! as for gameplay not fantastic but all in all all not a bad game!
If your interested in having a flash website programmed for you at a cheap price. you can message me!

Resources: My Pack
My Galleries: Deviant Art, Pixel Joint
Examples: Pausing System, External Loading
Guides: Pixel Art, Creating Games, Reviewing Games
Games: A.C.W, Thunder God, Ip Utility, Rocketive

#34 scream681

scream681

Nick Larin

• 1152 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:17 AM

Why not just darken the screen so that the player can't strategize?

Nick, I'd say that's a great compromise between our suggestion and your wish.

Regards
Rhys

I really, really, don't want to make a black screen for the pause background :/ . It just looks bad, gonna try and think of something else.

Great game, my fps was 60 at all times, but my computer can run new commercial games at that speed with full settings.

I thought it odd that there were 3 options when you die, and yet you could only select restart level and quit. But maybe I didn't get far enough into the game, and that becomes a choosable option.

The amount of polish is evident. I love it.

~Abyss

The extra option in the pause menu is for people who accidentaly quit after dying i seen people complain about it, and it happened to me a couple of times, so I thought it would be better like this.

Posted Image

#35 shadow382

shadow382

Shadow Studios

• GMC Member
  • 154 posts
  • Version:Mac

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:25 AM

I haven't gotten too far in the game, but it's great so far. I love the graphics, and particles in the game. Everything seems very, very professional. I will write a full review of the game once I complete it.
YouTube Channel

15.4" MacBook Pro / 750 GB HDD / OS X 10.8
2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 / 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

#36 scream681

scream681

Nick Larin

• 1152 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:44 AM

The game is up on Yoyo competition list.

Best of luck to everyone!

scream681.

Posted Image

#37 laigonaz

laigonaz

GMC Member

• 525 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:10 PM

Idea for you. Make a level editor!

#38 scream681

scream681

Nick Larin

• 1152 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:24 PM

I probably will, after the competition. I wanted to make one, but theres no way im making it in time, and bugproof.

Posted Image

#39 RoboBOT

RoboBOT

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 592 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 05:07 PM

Did you intentionally post the old version (pre music, pre timer) on yoyogames for the competition? I'm guessing that was an error?

Visit RoboBOT

-I use GM7 Pro-

#40 masterofhisowndomain

masterofhisowndomain

The Designer

• GMC Member
  • 3650 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:06 PM

Simply great. A triumph of level design matched with equally magnificent graphics. This has to be one of the best games released for the competition so far!

Also could you tell me how you did the hanging onto ledges technique? Only I'm trying to implement the same sort of thing for my game and yours is the only other one I've seen with it. :D

List Of Mods And Add-Ons

(Things you must try, for the games you already have)

Insightful links:
Higher Order Fun -- Game Design, Maths.
The Missing Concept -- Career/Hobby?
Neither Career Nor Hobby -- Career/Hobby?
Wario Land 4 Project -- Platformer design.

#41 scream681

scream681

Nick Larin

• 1152 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:39 PM

Did you intentionally post the old version (pre music, pre timer) on yoyogames for the competition? I'm guessing that was an error?

No mate, I uploaded the new version on top of the old one. You probably need to clear the temporary internet files, as it keeps the old game instead of getting the new one.

Tell me if that works, if not then i have to start worrying!

Simply great. A triumph of level design matched with equally magnificent graphics. This has to be one of the best games released for the competition so far!

Also could you tell me how you did the hanging onto ledges technique? Only I'm trying to implement the same sort of thing for my game and yours is the only other one I've seen with it. :D

Thanks

I used an invisible object checking for collission which moves relatively to the player and keeps checking for solid objects below it, and free space above it, if true then it gives the player object info that he should grab.

Hope that made sense.

Edited by scream681, 01 May 2008 - 07:41 PM.

Posted Image

#42 RoboBOT

RoboBOT

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 592 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:43 PM

No mate, I uploaded the new version on top of the old one. You probably need to clear the temporary internet files, as it keeps the old game instead of getting the new one.

Tell me if that works, if not then i have to start worrying!

No worries necessary, I didn't realize you had to click a separate update button before playing again. :medieval:

Visit RoboBOT

-I use GM7 Pro-

#43 r1k

r1k

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 3011 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 04:43 AM

hey this is a good game, but I only have one complaint. Hitting down then hitting up started to hurt my hand after a while.

link down

#44 masterofhisowndomain

masterofhisowndomain

The Designer

• GMC Member
  • 3650 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:23 PM

Also could you tell me how you did the hanging onto ledges technique? Only I'm trying to implement the same sort of thing for my game and yours is the only other one I've seen with it. :medieval:

Thanks

I used an invisible object checking for collission which moves relatively to the player and keeps checking for solid objects below it, and free space above it, if true then it gives the player object info that he should grab.

Hope that made sense.

Yes thank you, it was a very good explanation. <_<
I wish you (and your game) all the best for the competition!

List Of Mods And Add-Ons

(Things you must try, for the games you already have)

Insightful links:
Higher Order Fun -- Game Design, Maths.
The Missing Concept -- Career/Hobby?
Neither Career Nor Hobby -- Career/Hobby?
Wario Land 4 Project -- Platformer design.

#45 Excalibur333

Excalibur333

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 462 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 03 May 2008 - 02:06 AM

Well this is the best competition game I have played (out of bolth competitions). Great job man. I have to hate you though because it will probably beat mine =). Good luck!

OsRsy9m.png pqe3LGj.png

#46 Jeggi

Jeggi

GMC Member

• 258 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 06:35 PM

Great game. One of the best platformers I've played. Very good graphics and sound, and excellent gameplay too. Especially the orb makes adds a great aspect to the gameplay. Good luck with the competition !

- Jeggi

#47 scream681

scream681

Nick Larin

• 1152 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 11:46 PM

Well this is the best competition game I have played (out of bolth competitions). Great job man. I have to hate you though because it will probably beat mine =). Good luck!

Best of luck to both of us :wacko: .

Great game. One of the best platformers I've played. Very good graphics and sound, and excellent gameplay too. Especially the orb makes adds a great aspect to the gameplay. Good luck with the competition !

- Jeggi

Thanks a lot!

Posted Image

#48 MightyFoo

MightyFoo

GMC Member

• 45 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:17 AM

Great game !

Awesome graphics, music and all :wacko:

Question, there seems to be a flaw in the game though, I dunno if anybody else notices it but...

Posted Image

I can't seem to get the gem where I circled in red?

Also another question... What programs did you use other than GM to make the game ? (Graphics/etc wise).

Cheers.

#49 scream681

scream681

Nick Larin

• 1152 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:32 AM

Great game !

Awesome graphics, music and all :wacko:

Question, there seems to be a flaw in the game though, I dunno if anybody else notices it but...

Posted Image

I can't seem to get the gem where I circled in red?

Also another question... What programs did you use other than GM to make the game ? (Graphics/etc wise).

Cheers.

Yes you can't get the orb if you drop it there, thats the whole idea. You have to solve the simple puzzle in that level, if you could just throw the orb there and just go through that opening it loses its meaning, thats why the restart level button exists. ;)

As for programs, for graphics i used Photoshop and a Wacom Volito tablet. For sounds i used Audacity.

scream681.

Edited by scream681, 12 May 2008 - 11:33 AM.

Posted Image

#50 MightyFoo

MightyFoo

GMC Member

• 45 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:31 PM

Ah cool,

Cheers.

btw, I didn't mean to drop it there, it was meant go hit the target but didn't :wacko: