You find yourself in the middle of a murder, you have to Examine, Operate, Talk, and Use items to find evidence and crack the case. Just about everything is examinable and could be a part of the mystery. The game should take you maybe 10-20 minutes depending on how good you are at mystery games. Remember to examine things because sometimes it will help you know what to do.
The graphics are retro styled black and white and the music is custom made by myself.
- Unique Examine, Operate, Talk, or Use Item system.
- Around 20 items
- Over 20 interactive objects
- A (challenging) puzzle/mystery to solve
- Custom retro styled black and white graphics
- Custom music
- And more
Update: Version 1.1 - 09/10/08
Version 1.1 includes:
- Arrow key movement (as well as WASD)
- Ability to choose fast (F) or slow (S) text speed on the toolbar
- A very minor bug fix (probably only affected me)
- A few grammatical errors fixed (nobody pointed them out, but I found them so I fixed them)
- A new and improved ending. Well, the ending is the same but there is a new "Congratulations" screen (so to speak) that is pretty cool
During the game
Can be played in the browser on YoYoGames or downloaded on either one.
Download size about 1 or 2 MB
Mystery Manor (YoYoGames)
Mystery Manor (64digits)
Hope you like it...Let me know what you think
If you do/did play it, I'd appreciate it if you rated it on YYG.
Edited by thebogeyman, 09 January 2009 - 11:15 PM.